• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Aye - the little buggers should be green... just like the Tauros I've been hunting for for oh-so long...

AC drain

Lak Rabbit
Years
Shiny flygon looks so cool....ahh I wish there were a way XD. It's too bad all the skill in the world won't help one bit.

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
Killer-Swift finally got a bold Feebas :P, you are going to have to trade me a Feebas when D/P comes out over Wi-Fi. That is if you ever get a DS...........

NO SHINIES! Started FireRed up again looking for a Lonely Pikachu. Poor Pikachu is lonely.....it dosen't get any love anymore XD

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, my shiny excursions haven't been going well lately, but I had a dream last night that I finally caught a shiny Latias. Luckily, I know it was a dream because of two reasons:

1)I caught while I was playing my White DS Lite. I never play Ruby on my white DS Lite. Well, only on Satudays ;)

2)It was nighttime when I caught it. I distinctly remember being way too tired last night to shiny hunt, due to how hard my basketball practice was.

Maybe this is a sign! I doubt it, though, it's all up to chance...well, good luck to everyone else and their shiny hunts!

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
I haven't posted in hear for a while anyways no new shinies for now hopefully late. Right now i'm looking for a regular illmuse its taking forever. I went and caught a chimecho and a skitty in a shorter amount of time!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Killer-Swift finally got a bold Feebas :P, you are going to have to trade me a Feebas when D/P comes out over Wi-Fi. That is if you ever get a DS...........

NO SHINIES! Started FireRed up again looking for a Lonely Pikachu. Poor Pikachu is lonely.....it dosen't get any love anymore XD

eh, dun worry, i have lots, but i dun think we can trade thenm, i dont have Wifi.. XD nor a DS... but im hoping to get a DS soon, eh...

And yes, i do have a bold feebas..... i dont know if it ahs good IVs though, id have 2 check.. >.> oh and nothing with Booger-coloured Baggy... xD and no addy-baggy either.... bahh

oh and FF3K, ya, i had basketball alst night, you shoulda seen the pass i made! Beats Nash's passes as well.. ok well, maybe it wasnt THAT great, but it was great... =D

Rainfall

~Solitude
Years
Let us know which shinies you've got in the advance games/colloseums (if any) and you're cool to join us.

I have a Shiny Flygon in Emerald (It was a shiny Trapinch at first) A Shiny Swampert on Ruby (After playing the game three or four times, I got a Shiny Mudkip by some amazing turn of events) Shiny Umbreon I got from my friend, and in Silver I have a Shiny Houndoom. (Caught it as Houndour)

Oh! And when I first started out the game for the first time I caught a Shiny Gravelar (Which evolved into Golem), but I deleted that game because I didn't really know what Shinies were. When my friend told me, I was sure mad.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
DarkIllusion said:
I have a Shiny Flygon in Emerald (It was a shiny Trapinch at first) A Shiny Swampert on Ruby (After playing the game three or four times, I got a Shiny Mudkip by some amazing turn of events) Shiny Umbreon I got from my friend, and in Silver I have a Shiny Houndoom. (Caught it as Houndour)

Oh! And when I first started out the game for the first time I caught a Shiny Gravelar (Which evolved into Golem), but I deleted that game because I didn't really know what Shinies were. When my friend told me, I was sure mad.
Well those don't seem farfetch'd, so as a co-owner let me be the first to say welcome to the shiny hunters club DarkIllusion!

LDD's update: No new shiny's in the advanced gen, so I've gone back to playing my Crystal version because I'm tired of the advanced gen games, and with out my Emerald to raise my shinys, I'm working with my older shinys... it'd be great to find a shiny in Crystal and suck at the same time, you know?

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Good we are getting some new members.
i still havent found a new shiny i keep swaping between games depending on what i am doing while playing it.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well those don't seem farfetch'd, so as a co-owner let me be the first to say welcome to the shiny hunters club DarkIllusion!

LDD's update: No new shiny's in the advanced gen, so I've gone back to playing my Crystal version because I'm tired of the advanced gen games, and with out my Emerald to raise my shinys, I'm working with my older shinys... it'd be great to find a shiny in Crystal and suck at the same time, you know?

I just noticed you had a shiny Lairon...

Why don't you hunt on one of your other games? I'm pretty sure you have all the 3rd Gen handheld RPG games because I distinctly remember at one point in your sig you were hunting five pokemon on different games, and they were color coded.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
I just noticed you had a shiny Lairon...

Why don't you hunt on one of your other games? I'm pretty sure you have all the 3rd Gen handheld RPG games because I distinctly remember at one point in your sig you were hunting five pokemon on different games, and they were color coded.

I do have Ruby/Sapphire/FireRed/LeafGreen at home, but as I said I'm tired of the Advanced games, so I'm playing my Crystal version... I miss Johto and it gets me back into the day/night feature for when D/P come out.

If I go back to E/R/S/FR/LG here's the hunt list:

Emerald (when I get it back) : Electrike
Ruby : Electrike
Sapphire : Absol
Fire Red : Remoraid
Leaf Green : Vulpix

Who knows... I have a list a mile long.. I want them all!!! LOL V(^_^)V

Rainfall

~Solitude
Years
I haven't found any new shinies yet...

But I did find something pretty dang rare.

This morning, my Pokemon was infected with none other than Pokerus!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
o.o I ahd that ahppen on my first runt hrough of emerald, that or my current runt hrough, which is the first time ive ever had it..

Mudkippy

♥Mudkips Rule♥
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2007
I haven't been on in a loooonngg time! Sorry, but am I still a member? I still have my card and stuff, I still have to put it in my sig, though.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
OMFG!!! Still no Shinyz n my Friend Ryo just caught a shiny Dratini! Darn him... Hes soo lucky hes got 4 shinyz now. A Mareep, Alakazam, Latias and now a Dratini! Ill catch up sooner or later cuz I have a feeling ill catch 1 before my birthday(on the 27th) or after.

Back