• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need RM2K Resources? Click Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I can Probably Send Someone Something...

Assistant 1 = Frostweaver
Assistant 2 = Dizzy
Assistan 3 = Haruka ( if she wants )

Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2007
starstone

i saw that dizzy made a rm2k game called starstone if you see this dizzy can i have a copy of it

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
i believe that the project is on hold because of PokeCommunity Anniversay Game... however you can check either Other Game or Pokemon Hack section and you can find more info about it then.

Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2007
frosweaver

frostweaver did you ever make a pkmn game with rm2k if you did will post a review about it

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
no actually i didn't make any game... the closest i got was finishing one town. I got too bored and frustrated with battle calculations and i eventually gave up ^_^;;

however i did finish 22sa's birthday game (of course) but that game uses only a bit of the enormous potential and power of rm2k... so doesn't really count

Lucifer.

Custom'D
Years
frostweaver said:
yes definitely... they got EVERYTHING there. It's also the place where i learn to use RM2K as well ^_^

but only problem is their tutorials. It's so complicated! I know the basic stuff like switches and variables (they have guides on those), and when i try to read the "next level in difficulty" tutorials, i don't have a clue what they're talking about... they just don't have tutorials and guides for the people within the transitional stage of newbie and veteran...

Yeah, you're either a n00b or a pro as far as they're concerned. Only about 2 out of the 10 or so tutorials I've read I was actually able to complete. Any custom battle/menu system ones failed before I even got halfway through the tut. >_<

jirachi361

ĵīř??ħī361
Years
can someone help me? when i try to test play my game, it always says 'Cannot Open File System'. can somebody help me? please?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
do you have more details about this error? I've never seen one before... can you be more precise?

perhaps try reinstalling rm2k... i don't know. I never knew much about rm2k anyway... i'm afraid that i can't help you here

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
You have to be patient. When he comes online, he'll take a look. Try sending him a private message asking when he will reply or email, but just posting that doesn't help. PMs are more focused to th person reading them.

Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2007
Ursillynotme said:
Hi Im Making A Hack Of Pokemon Ru/Sa Only One Problem I DOnt Have Any Ru/Sa Chipsets Can Some One PLEASE Send Me Some Pokemon Ru/Sa Chipsets

My Email Is

[email protected]

Thank You
P.S Any One Who Helps Me Gets A Cameo In My Game As Either A PKMN Trainer A Gym Leader Or One Of The Elite Four
i didnt know you needed chipsets for a hack

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2004
Some1 PLZ send me pokemon ruby chipset!

can some1 plz send me the pkmn ruby/saphire chipsets.
will help u in future if you help me now.
my email adress is [email protected]
feel free to add me to ur friends list if u have msn messenger.

Last edited:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Resources!

I don't know why some of you are asking for face sets! I have a bunch that came with my RTP! Here's one!

Also, if anyone has chipsets, I have a few, but it's not really enough. Chipsets are always important to making good games, so, um, does anyone have any I can use if I give you credit?

rm2kjunkie04

~Criminal~
Years
I need help!

hey people... i need some help with my new rm2k game.... POKEMON
The Misty Islands...i haven't got any screenshots yet but i will post them when ever i can.....( still gotta figure out how to post images) Lol. Anyway
i am gonna try to make it where you can eventually drive a car and i need a lapras charset so i can surf. well if anyone can help me jus email me or post any chipsets or charsets you might have...i will include you as a trainer and
in the ending credits.. also if my file thing down here works i have a tittle screen for you.....

Years
Hey I was planning to do something like that in my game!! Oh well it doesn't matter. How are you going to do your battle system?

rm2kjunkie04

~Criminal~
Years
im not sure yet. basically if you have played pokemon2k i am thinkin about doin one similar to his but not the exact same. what did u mean i was in the wrong thread??? u posted something like i was in the wrong thread and i got it in an email..... im not sure.
i finally found ash on a bike and ash on a lapras so i can have a bike system and a surf vehicle..... how do i make a starting pokemon choice? and also if you want to make ur game where u can drive a car go ahead.. wat does it matter anyway if 2 games have it. it will be cool anyway and people will have a choice of 2 games that
have cars. all i have to do is get a chipset with roads....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back