• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
[UPDATE: 23:00]
I just started playing Dark Souls II, hurray!

[UPDATE: 23:03]
I just stopped playing Dark Souls II and I am now crying in a corner. Oh god.

Lovely :p

Put inFamous 2 aside for awhile and I'm replaying God of War : Chains of Olympus :3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Friend's going to vacation in a few days, so she decided to let me borrow her Wii while she's gone. Now, I hooked it up to a TV screen and started playing through Super Mario Galaxy again. Really enjoying it so far; been a while since I last played it. <3

Darkwing Ducklett

Let's get dangerous
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
At the moment, I'm juggling my third playthrough of Tales of Symphonia with Final Fantasy X HD. I'm wallowing in nostalgia right now, although neither game seems to be quite as good as I remember...good enough to keep me happy, though.

I'm also playing a bit of Pokemon Link Battle on the side in my spare time...by which I mean I'm picking it up intending to play it for ten minutes or so and putting it down an hour later wondering where the time went. It's horribly addicting.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Yoshi's New Island. It's alright, actually, expected worse. I really appreciate the shorter levels, since my biggest gripe with the SNES game was how much levels dragged. The level design in general is very solid! The physics in this game is really weird though and feels unresponsive, but it also fixes issues from the SNES game.

Replaying Donkey Kong Country 2. Having a lot of fun as usual, I'm near the end of Kremland and very close to my favorite world (Gloomy Gulch). I'll never tire of this game.

Also started playing Layton vs Wright. Liking it so far, but I'm not sure how I feel about having witches be the main theme of the game and I also don't like how Wright and Maya seem to be the only AA characters so far.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Doing some Nazgûl cosplay invasions in Dark Souls while I wait for the PC release of the second game. Here's the character I'm using, originally built as a low-level halberd-user with some INT investment for stuff I hadn't tried like Hidden Weapon. The Gold-Hemmed Black set makes it a relatively obvious cosplay, so hopefully people recognise it. Wish I could do the Prism Stone screeching sound without needing to be next to a drop though — that'd really make it.

TY

Right now I am playing some C&C Red Alert 2 just for some nostalgic feels and I'm loving it. Good old RTS game (always adoring RTS games anyways :P)

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
After a while on the Vita i'm back on PS3, and even finally got an HD TV for better quality.

I'm Playing:

Terraria-going back to my save on the PS3, so i'm back to silver armor and working on gold. I do notice the world on my Vita's save had more ore concentrations. Besides that i'm sacrificing the double jump for the grappling hook, which is actually beneficial.

Defiance-I'm at Nim (the last boss), though I think i'll do sidequests a while to boost my EGO level, so that I can have more buffs, and also invest in a more sturdy shield. So for the moment I am going between arkfalls and sidequests.

Elder Scrolls Oblivion-I never will tire of this game. At this point I accept this as fact. I've been playing this since it came out YEARS ago, and invested an estimated 900+ hours across PC,xbox 360, and PS3. It's pretty much my favorite game of all time.

Dragons Dogma-I'm just starting to seriously play the game and it's pretty fun. Also, this is the game where the new high-definition really shows.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Just started playing Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga! It's the only other game in the series that I haven't played yet, aside from the most recent one for the 3DS. I still enjoy this series, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it got its start.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Aside from Animal Crossing: New Leaf, which I try to play every day, I was just playing A Super Mario Bros. X Thing (ASMBXT), a fan-made game made by the LPer raocow's forum. I'm pretty terrible at it. :P

TY

Playing some Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots for my LP :3

Taking over le world with zhe Dutch

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
I picked up Diablo 3 and Ragnarok Odyssey Ace today for PS3.

I've played Diablo 3 before, so i'm just re-acclimating myself with how things work, and trying to get to the cap-then the paragon levels.

I've played the Ragnarok Odyssey for the Vita, and this one has more content and is more comfortable to play with a controller. If anyone has this, add me so we can play together

Years
Temporarily gave up on trying to obtain the final weapons in Final Fantasy X and have now moved on to Final Fantasy X-2 and Ni no Kuni XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Tales of Asteria - This is an Android game that was released in Japan recently. A friend linked me to the apk file and I've been a little addicted ever since. Thankfully it's one of those games where you have a certain number of action points and you have to wait for them to reload whenever they run out but I'm still a pretty low level so I level up quickly and they replenish whenever you do, so I sit down to play a round or two of battles and end up there for half an hour because I want to spend all my AP again. :( I haven't been super lucky with my card pulls but I'm happy with my current team/deck right now. The gameplay is really fun and what I've played of the story so far is cute. I love Tales crossovers. ♥

Final Fantasy X HD - I just finished the Thunder Plains the other day so I'm not too terribly far but I've been pretty busy since it came out so I haven't had many chances to play it. I'm hoping to make a fair bit of progress in the next few days before I have to stop and think about studying for exams.

Tales of Symphonia HD - Have I even made progress in this since the last time I mentioned it here? I have no idea. I think we left off just before going to get the Unicorn Horn, so we don't have much left of Sylvarant. I'm starting to have doubts I'll be finishing this playthrough with my roommate though. I think he moves out before we'll get to the end, especially at this pace. :(

Years
Right now, what I've been primarily playing has been Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask. ..Yes, I'm just now getting around to finishing it.
I've found it incredibly predictable so far.
Then, of course, I plan on playing the new sequel, Azran Legacy. Here's hoping it's not as tedious! :3;

I've also been playing Ocarina of Time 3D. In my defense, I lost my cartridge for about 8 months, only to find it in the front pocket of a backpack. I'm deep in the Shadow Temple right now. I find it brimming with nostalgia..and makes me really long for the Majora's Mask remake that had better come out soon u_u

Oh! And I finally finished Virtue's Last Reward the other day. I didn't really see the ending coming at all. n_n It was great.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Started playing Assassin's Creed II again recently. This is my third run of this game. Maybe fourth... I'm really not sure. xD;; I've never completed it 100%, though, but this time around, I'll see if I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back