• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum hack: Pokémon Flawless Platinum

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
I tried to play the normal version, but the legendary Pokémon doesn't show up. When I reached the ruins, I did not find jirachi when I was supposed to. When I reached route 214, I did not see deoxys. When team galactic captured mesprit, I did not see mew. Can you please fix this problem?

Years
Hello!
I have just spent 1hour to trying to play it and it is difficult, no instructions
I don't know what to do, i downloaded the 'download' and a folder came up, no game inside it.
Where is the patched version?
I have an idea what to do but literally, no instructions, can someone please guide me how to set it up?
Thanks
So there is no patched version of the game all ship shape and ready to go because of the rules here in Pokecommunity, however you do have the patch for the game that you can use to patch a .nds file to get the hack (imagine you're typing something on Microsoft Word and you want to paste something in like an image or text to your document, that's a [very] rough explanation of what your doing, just pasting new stuff to what you already have).

- To start, you're gonna need to find a Pokemon Platinum rom online with the EXACT file name: "3541 - Pokemon Platinum Version (US)(XenoPhobia)" (no quotes). This you'll have to find yourself as it's illegal and against the rules here to distribute links to rom sites.

- Then go to the folder that says "Patches" and go to the program "DeltaPatcherLite.exe". From there pick out your original file (the Pokemon Platinum rom) and the XDelta patch (I assume that you're supposed pick out one of the .xdelta files in the folder [I recommend just picking either the "normal mode" or "challenge mode" ones]).

- Then click "Patch" and if you've done everything right, then hopefully you'll be able to play your hack!

Draknir

The God of Fire
Years
Omg! I finally found out how to patch it, thanks!
I've played it all day :D
But I'm stuck on a glitch, in eterna city, after cynthia gives you the egg, when i go inside to the old man, he gives me cherish balls and not a bicylcle
I cannot continue with the game without a bicycle because of cycling road
Please help!
You should have gotten instead of the Journal at the beginning. Did you start a save and then continue it after you got it patched?

infmaniac

Determined Beginner
Years
In the special encounters document, it mentions that Eevee can be obtained elsewhere. Anybody know where they can be found? The wild Pokemon document doesn't mention any Wild Eevee's..
Great hack btw. Works fantastic on my iPhone

Draknir

The God of Fire
Years
In the special encounters document, it mentions that Eevee can be obtained elsewhere. Anybody know where they can be found? The wild Pokemon document doesn't mention any Wild Eevee's..
Great hack btw. Works fantastic on my iPhone

It's actually in the Trophy Garden as one of the Daily Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
Hi, can somebody help me? I played this game but I do not see most of the legendaries. I have checked the documents on their specific locations and conditions to obtain them but when I managed to fulfill those conditions and when to the specific location, I did not see them. Can you please fix this problem? Thanks.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 21, 2015
What is the difference between "Normal Mode" and "Challenge Mode" :)

Draknir

The God of Fire
Years
Any chance for decapitalization of Pokemon names?
I've tried it, but I just can't seem to get it to work.

Hi, can somebody help me? I played this game but I do not see most of the legendaries. I have checked the documents on their specific locations and conditions to obtain them but when I managed to fulfill those conditions and when to the specific location, I did not see them. Can you please fix this problem? Thanks.
Which version are you using (As in Normal, Challenge, Inverse, Inverse Challenge)?

What is the difference between "Normal Mode" and "Challenge Mode" :)
Well, Challenge Mode is exactly as it sounds, more challenging than Normal Mode. Granted, even I will admit it probably is somewhere closer to insane at certain points. Further details can be found in the documentation.

Draknir

The God of Fire
Years
I'm playing the challenge mode of the rom hack.

Hm. I'm going to have to really look into that since everything checks out on the editing side. Might be something I'm missing, so I'll have to get back to you with that.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 25, 2015
After reading about this Hack I'm super excited to try it. I'm not sure what to do to get it going though. I'm using NDS4iOS and I've been playing Platinum on it. How do I get this going on my iPhone? I'm running iOS 8.4, and I'm using nds4ios v 2.0.

Lithobraker

Practicioner of the fine art of breaking one's fal
Years
I'm playing the challenge mode of the rom hack.
Hm. I'm going to have to really look into that since everything checks out on the editing side. Might be something I'm missing, so I'll have to get back to you with that.
Not sure about other legendaries, but on my Challenge Mode rom, Celebi was there. Did that one work for you?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 2, 2015
Great hack, i was wondering how to evolve trade only pokemon like Kadabra into Alakazam, have you edited it so they can be done through level up or do you still have to trade?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today

Hi, have you managed to finish checking the editing of the rom hack?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2016
Hey, first of all congratulations for making this hack, so far I'm enjoying it a lot. Throughout the game I found a shiny Pidgeotto and I SR for about ~200 times to get shiny Spiritomb and I did get it. But I was wondering if the shiny rates remained the same (1/8192) or did you change it? Thank you!

Back