• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever....Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
yes acculty about 30 hours straight.

have u been kissed by some one before?

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
NO! I'M NOT OLD ENOUGH TO GET EXSPELLED!!

have u ever tried to pucnch ur computer?

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
Yes. I didn't just try. And I did it many times. And my computer never hurt. I actually broke a finger once form doing it.

Have you ever punched a hole in a wall?

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
is that even possibal(for someone the ages 10-18)?anyway NO!

have u ever told a teacher to F off?

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
Not to F off. But I did yell at them. And the rest of the class laughed...surprisingly.

Have you ever kissed someone on a poster before?

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
if i even had poster i probly would.

have u ever thought u could beat up every one u know?

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
Yes. I think everyone has. I've also had thoughts of killing everyone I know. Even if I only know them through the internet and have never seen there face before and for all I know it could be Osama or the US President. I just thought of killing everyone here a few minutes ago.

Have you ever turned up an extremely good sound system with subwoofer and everything all the way to the max and then play one bass crazy song that caused everyone to be temperaily deaf?

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
O_o <_> >_<^_v uhh... no

have u seen me drive my fore-wheeler right into the dicth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back