• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokémon Neon Adventures Chapter One

KamikazeSSoH

Gym leader of São Paulo,brazi
Years
Before You read this story. i am a brazillian fellow. so if theres something wrong please tell me. :D i made this last year but never finished, last month i got a new pc and now i want to start writing again. Sorry if it is unreadable it is my first story... so i need to learn everything i think xD Hope you enjoy!

Something :
Spoiler:

Pokémon Neon Region Adventures.
Chapter One. The Start of Something.
This is my own story about Three Friends that have the same objective : Be the Region Champion. To be winners and above all. To be friends….

My Dad once told me you got to fight and never give up to accomplish my dreams,…..

My Name is Kendrow. I'm a 12 year old kid from Rust City. A big city in the Neon Region. Today is my lucky day because I will get my first Pokémon from Professor Gregory, My dream is to become the Neon Region Champion. i´m on the way of the Lab. Checked if I got everything in my bag. I look up and I saw my cousin Gabriel! He was going to the Lab too. So I stopped him…

Kendrow : Hey! Gabriel are you going to the Lab Too..?

Gabriel : Yes, I was getting all my things ready on my bag. Prof. Gregory is probably waiting for us..

Kendrow : Yes… we should get going! Before we are late…

A Girl stopped us in the way she look kinda of lost. and she had a Town Map but i think it was upside down. she stopped us.. and asked us something…

Girl : Hi! My Name is Melissa do you guys know where is the entrance of Professor Gre-go-ry Lab?

Kendrow : Yes! We are going there right now. to get our first pokemon. Im Sorry My Name is Kendrow and here its my Cousin Gabriel! We will go there right now… You Can Come whit us if you want…Melissa is it ?

Melissa :Yes, Thank you i was kinda of lost... i'm new here at this region.. Oh Im Sorry Less talking and more getting there fast please!!

Gabriel : It is Okay. we need to go now anyway we are almost late...

Melissa : Then Let's Go! Because I want start my journey Today!

Kendrow,Gabriel : Okay!

Before Arriving in the Lab we saw the Door was Open. I was thinking about yesterday how a Team Called Dash break into someone Store and stole pokeballs… i think it is the same team... so i was afraid but confident in the same way...

Kendrow : Ok Me and Gabriel are going in and Melissa you stay out here. Let's go Gabriel!

Melissa : Ok I will call Officer Jenny! You two see if Professor Gregory is ok.

Kendrow,Gabriel : Right!

Quickly Me and Gabriel went in to see what was going on, we saw a Member of the so called ''Team Dash'' trying to get something from the Professor. We hide behind some boxes. To hear what is going on…

Team Dash Grunt : Where are the Pokémons Professor ? tell us and nobody will get hurt…

I Saw another Dash Grunt and he almost noticed Me and Gabriel. We had to make a move real quick or else....

Kendrow : We have to move or we will get caught!

Gabriel : Look. There's Pokeballs! The are probably Pokémon in then! If we can get the Pokeballs we can fight Team Dash!

Kendrow : Right!

The Moment I said that. Melissa come in the lab and almost got us caught!

Gabriel : What!? What are you doing here ? you said you were going to call Officer Jenny….

Melissa : I did. But now I have to prove myself that I will not be afraid of no one!. so im here to prove that im going to be the next Neon Region... Champion!

Kendrow : Ok. You can help. We need to get the Pokéballs before Team Dash does. And attack then so they will not hurt Professor Gregory!

Melissa : Ok,In three We go in take the Pokeballs and fight then! if we are fast enough we can get the first attack on them.

Kendrow,Gabriel : Right!

We Got the Pokeballs. One of the Team Dash Grunt notices us. And call 2 other Grunts. I was not backing down for anyone or anything....

Team Dash Grunt #1: I See then got the Pokeballs! then we need to put them down. Go Grimer!
Team Dash Grunt #2 : Go Ekans!
Team Dash Grunt #3 : Go Zubat!

I knew that they're going to attack. So i was the first to step up and get to the fight!

Kendrow : Go! (A Torchic was out of the Pokeball… I didn't know what to do… but I was confident. And I knew one of the moves of Torchic… ) Go Torchic,Use Ember! (Melissa saw that and did the same thing…)

Melissa : Go!(A Bulbasaur popped out of the Pokeball)
Go Bulbasaur. Use Vine Whip!(Gabriel knew what to do….)

Gabriel :Go!(A Totodile Popped out of the Pokeball!)
Go Totodile Use Bubble.!

Team Dash Grunts : Use Tackle!

The Ember knocked out the Zubat… The Vine Whip Knocked down the Ekans and The Bubble put Grimer down The Grunts of Team Dash were surprised. and so we were surprised. The Grunts quickly got out of the Lab but whit a message.

Team Dash Grunt : We Will Comeback….Kids...!! Hahahahah!

We checked on Professor Gregory to see if he was ok. At the same time. Officer Jenny came in the lab asking us what happen so… after 10 Minutes of explanation. Professor Gregory said…

Prof.Gregory : I Saw how you three was battling and I can say. I don't see that type of battling everyday, it's a fact that the last kid that I saw battling this well was Red from Kanto.(Red? I read the stories about him he is one of the best trainers ever. But people say that he is at some place at a Mountain…)I see potential in you three, You can have the Pokémons and I want to you three to go in a Adventure. To become the Champion of Neon Region.

Kendrow,Gabriel and Melissa : RIGHT!

Outside of the lab the three of us were talking about what happen earlier. And finally we decided to go together on a journey…

Kendrow : How about we go together to Bronze City,after that we can go our separated ways. And then our challenge starts to become a Champion…

Gabriel : I Agree we need to stick together until we reach Bronze City because Team Dash will come after us. And us three together we can beat them easily.

Melissa : Right! What If Team Dash Comes back to the Lab ? what are we going to do ?

Kendrow : Professor have the Aids to help him I'm sure he can handle himself.

Gabriel : I'm Not Sure… you two go to Bronze City. I will protect Professor Gregory for tomorrow.

Kendrow : How about we start our Journey tomorrow ? its too late to go today anyway. If we go now. We are just going to get half the way to Bronze City… Tomorrow we start our Journey!

Gabriel,Melissa:Okay!

I arrived at my house talked to my Mom about today, she said something about other Team Stealing another Lab but in Kanto. i was done for the day so. I went to sleep. Because I wanted to be tomorrow so fast. Its because when I start my journey to become a Pokemon Trainer whit my cousin(Gabriel) and the girl…(Melissa she is kinda of cute… she looks like a good person…)

The Next Day we was at the Lab until 1:00 PM and we started our journey. We went to Route 250 in the way we saw someone screaming for Help! We quickly run in the direction of the Screams. It was another Grunt from Team Dash but this time it looks like the Leader ? he was stealing some poor girl pokemon so we three got in the way of the girl…

Kendrow,Gabriel,Melissa : STOP!

Melissa : What are you doing ? stealing a poor girl Pokemon ? how about you confront the real deal right here! I will be the next Champion! Like Cristina is the Champion of Neon Region!

????? : I see you are in my way. I will give you three, five seconds to get out of the way before I smash every single one of you're Pokemon!.

Kendrow : Come and Get it. GO! TORCHIC!

Gabriel : Yeah we will not back down we will protect this poor girl! Go Totodile!

Melissa : GO! BULBASAUR!

????: Well then I think I need to put you kids down. Go! Nidoking!

It was a Giant Nidoking you could see the look of afraid on our faces. But I still would not back down. But before anyone could do something. A woman comes out of nowhere. Whit a Nidoqueen!

Cristina : NIDOQUEEN! USE SLAM!

The Nidoking of that guy was done in seconds that was amazing! He escaped fast. And Cristina was seeing if we were okay…

Cristina : Are you kids,Ok ? you three are super confident or you three are dumb. To confront Killex the leader of Team Dash.

Kendrow : He was about to steal a poor girl Pokemon! We needed to stop him and we kinda did it.

Melissa : Yes! But thanks for helping us out. If wasn't for you I think we were going to be crushed like Chocolate.!

Gabriel : True, but why you are here are you going to Bronze City too ?

Cristina : No, I will be going to see Professor Gregory in Rust City. Because someone try to steal the Master Ball yesterday… and three Kids save him. so i need to go there get the Master Ball and take it to Professor Oak....

Kendrow,Gabriel and Melissa have a good journey! I want to see everyone challenging me one day…. maybe one of you could be the Neon Region Champion One day.... until then.....

She was gone in a flash! Wow! She is so fast! The moment she was gone we were confused about something…we looked at our faces. and at the same time.. we said...

Kendrow,Melissa and Gabriel : How did she knew our names!!!???

Kendrow : I Know Professor Gregory does not have anything to call or send a message. so... she.... was.... looking for us yesterday ?

Gabriel : Maybe,but now we need to get to Bronze City as quickly as we can....

Melissa : Hes is right. if we go now we can get there by night...

By night we arrived at Bronze City we stayed at Gabriel House. And tomorrow we break up and go in our own ways… its going to be hard. But I think the harder the journey is the more fun is going to happen! Its going to be great! i want to see if theres someone out there that can be really fun to challenge...and i want to end Team Dash.....

End of Chapter One. The Start of Something New

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 28, 2015
Nice job, I quite like the idea of this new team. Also the characters seem quite likable. Although I think the battle with the Dash grunts should have been stretched out a bit more to make it more realistic because the kids only just got their pokemon. Other than that though, amazing story!

Years
Oh wow, seems like this one is off to a shaky start for the characters. But I do like how they're working together here, and the villains are rather well-developed for that character. So this is a nice start, I do wonder how this will develop as it progresses.

Back