• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen When will you buy BW2?

When will you get BW2?

• The day it comes out!

Votes: 48 62.3%
  • A few days after it comes out.

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • The holidays.

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • My birthday.

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I dunno...

Votes: 10 13.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I was going to buy it tomorrow, when it comes out, but I don't have enough money in my bank account because rent and bills and food. I'm going to try to see if my dad can buy it for me and I can pay him back, but I think he's low on money at the moment as well. Otherwise, I'll have to wait until Thursday.

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2015
I don't know when I'll get it. As soon as possible, I guess.

Xatumi

Mech-Zoid
Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2014
I GOT MY WHITE 2 AT WALLMART!! they actually had it in stock at midnight! needless to say i shall be playing it till sun rise!

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2013
When i'll buy it? Anytime soon for sure. I just "finished" pokemon white and i'm having fun with online battles. Nonetheless i just ordered pokemon Heart Gold and zelda 3ds so i'll wait. Probably i'll buy it when it will be on sale online.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Anyone got theirs yet? Since it's out in the US n'all!
I haven't gotten it yet; it's almost nine in the morning here. I'd like to go now, but I pre-ordered mine at a Gamestop in one of the malls, and that mall doesn't open until 11:00 a.m. So I still have another two hours. D:

I'm so excited, though! I'm playing it as soon as I get home and will probably play all day. :)

Years
Yeah I made a mistake pre-ordering from amazon. One, I have to wait for shipping, and two, I was supposed to get 2 day shipping, but estimated delievery date is thursday O_o

So yeah, got flicked off by amazon, never pre-ordering from them again.

According to Amazon, I'll be getting Pokemon White2 Thursday ;-; and I wont be playing too much until Mochaccino gets hers so I guess that's OK

blue

gucci
Years
That's why I don't like to pre-order, although you can get it for the same day, it's not always accurate. I'm just going to go in store and get it on the day, I'm suure they won't be sold out especially if I go early.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Not having a job can really make your life harder lmao. Especially if your parents don't wanna lend you money also. So I'll probably buy it when I get a job :(

Back