• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Foreshadows of Hoenn [M][OOC]

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I know, its tough being the guy in charge when no one is loyal to the HR, basically been forgotten about

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Pokemon

Name (pretty obvious): Nathan

Sex (again, obvious): Male

Age (anything above 18 will work): 19

Species (what Pokémon are you?): Monferno

Tribe (Caerulus Tribe or Ruber Tribe. You HAVE to be a part of either tribe, your character though, can act generally neutral): Cereulus

Appearance (give a brief description of how your character looks like): Well, a monferno, but he wears a sun visor he once found from a human.

Personality (How does your character act in certain situations? How is he/she in general?): He is quite shy so he may not answer questions sometimes. In danger he gets a little bit frightened and sometimes paralysed on the spot. He will often try and help out but he finds himself being clumsy, and doing things wrong. He is quite ashamed of himself

History (Events that took place in your character's past. Please send this to me in a Private Message, secrets play a big role in this RP: -----------

Moves (Total of 5 moves, but can learn more later in the RP): Flamethrower, Dig, Mach Punch, Grass Knot, Thunderpunch

Profession (you can be anything, from a warrior, to a hunter, to a regular farmer): Blacksmith trainee

Other (anything else not covered above?): Smart, ahs tactics.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
It's not really a general lack of respect for the HR, it's only a Nicolas problem. d:

Basically Nicolas

>Hates teamwork
>Hates soldiers
>Hates everything you love
>Is an *******

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I've got a question! When Aecor and Adam moved south of the town, did the Pokémon they were with go with them, or did they stay behind to leave the talking to the two of them? I can see reasons why both would have happened, so I want to make entirely sure :)

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
They followed them, yes. I think I mentioned that when I wrote that the humans saw hundred Pokemon. I doubt the excited Pokemon would leave their leaders in such a tense session anyways. d:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Well clearly that was a threat by the one leader but I'm curious if it's a threat followed by an attack or just a threat... I mean I could see that line end then Adam attacking with the rest of his tribe tearing into the other tribe or him just laying down a heavy threat. Heh at least as a human RPer I don't have to guess what action to take :p ... sit and watch and watch and sit :p

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Soooo... Sigil just left after breaking in? Well, not exactly breaking in, but you know... Didn't he want to ask anything of Mikkelson? I guess not. I'll figure out some way to explain it coherently enough without saying much about it.

What is with the lack of loyality to the Human Republic?

Heh, yeah. Turnip needs answers, that's why he isn't loyal to the cause - he's barely been told anything about the cause. He'd heard of Grahams' death, and that it was supposedly the Pokémon's fault, but where's the actual proof? Eye-witnesses? Non-existent. And war is something that is pretty harsh, no matter the reasoning behind it.
The truth is that war often involves a lot of innocent death, and that isn't something Turnip wants to be involved in without EXTREMELY good reasoning, and even then he'd still only be happy with small operations.

And if you then want to question why he got into the HR in the first place if that's how he feels, then that gets too in-depth with his history, so it becomes a stalemate.

tl;dr Deal with it :cool:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
The Human Republic is a lame faction, that's why it gets no respect. xD /takes the faction war in the OOC

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
All we need to do to fix it is change the name to Terran Republic.
th

Strength through Unity!

And give us MAX suits and light assault troops... *drool*

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Well, I am just going to drop out the RP. Given what I need to retcon in order to have Galeno not knowing Zeph (which is all but one post I've made in this RP), my enjoyment in this RP, as well as the potential of Galeno's characterisation and involvement in the plot have effectively been torn asunder. Sorry if I let anyone down. :\

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Well, I am just going to drop out the RP. Given what I need to retcon in order to have Galeno not knowing Zeph (which is all but one post I've made in this RP), my enjoyment in this RP, as well as the potential of Galeno's characterisation and involvement in the plot have effectively been torn asunder. Sorry if I let anyone down. :\

That is understandable. Having your character entwined with somebody else's is always risky. But that is no reason to miss the fun, you can make a new character.

Man I can't wait to join this rp :P please reply to my post soon! Im getting anxious :D

The fields in your SU are small and they don't quite provide enough information. Perhaps you could write a bit more in each, say, a paragraph, so that we may know what your character is about, before allowing him into the RP?

No, not everyone.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Man I can't wait to join this rp :P please reply to my post soon! Im getting anxious :D

You also have to send me your history!

Sad to see you go, EGK. Maybe if he killed off Zeph then Galeno can still be a proper part of the RP?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Alright, replied to your history. Also, like Ray said, expand a bit in your SU, it certainly seems a bit lacking.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Hey guys! You know what three exams plus a project due all this week means!? It means stress plus waking up at 3 this morning and having to study because of nerves! So ill get my post in at least by Friday.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
All we need to do to fix it is change the name to Terran Republic.
th

Strength through Unity!

And give us MAX suits and light assault troops... *drool*

New Conglomerate!

Spoiler:

All I need is my Jump jet and composite armor.

Back