• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Collision Course

Poll of the Week: Which Character to add

• Conker (that little gopher guy)

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Harry from Pitfall (Activision)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
This is not a Kingdom Hearts Sequel!!!!

Made with RPG Maker VX

ColisionCourseLogo.png

Collision Course is a cross game (one with non-original characters from other games). Although the game stars Sora, the main character of the Kingdom Hearts Series, disney characters do not appear. Instead, favorite characters from new games, such as starfy, will be included, along with retro characters such as bomberman. As you can see, these characters range from varying areas. i plan to include at least one character from every popular game publisher (e.g. nintendo, activision, warner bros.) I plan to keep the characters diverse and suggestions for characters and/or gaming publishers open.

Game Introduction

As I said above, the game stars Sora. He is recruited by a mysterious group of agents who keep the universe(s) in balance who have seen a recent increase in disturbances of the universe. Sora goes on missions, battles and recruits other characters, as well as bosses. Please note that not all characters will debut in their world, though I plan to have every character's world be in the game, guaranteeing more worlds than characters.

Plotline

About half a year after the events concerning Kingdom Hearts 2, Sora thought his journey was over. However, he is quickly recruited for missions by an unnamed organization. Even before complying, Sora is immediately whisked off into missions requiring his full effort. The organization claims that the universe is experiencing abnormal changes which seem too much for coincidence...

Sora is assigned to investigate these possible crimes that seem to unfold themselves. As he ventures, Sora meets many new allies, along with new enemies. The world isn't what he thought it was, and he seems powerless in its face.

Screenshots

Intro and Titlescreen:
AndinatorProductions.png
Titlescreen-1.png

Headquarters?:
WhereamI.png

At Castlevania:
Vs. Starfy:
vsStarfy.png

Harvest Moon:
Town and Mayor Thomas' Bad Bomberman Drawing:
MineralTown.png
BadBombermanDrawing.png

Download:
Spoiler:

Team:
Spoiler:

We are Accepting Team Members:
Spoiler:

I think that covers everything. I'll update more soon!

FlaafyFTW

Researcher of Orange Lore
Years
Ah i love the premise of this game! =D I'll watch it intently and just seeing the harvest moon themed world made me go and play it! =P

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Glad to see you finally got a thread up. Although it is a bit different from what I thought it was going to be, I'm tellin' you now I'm not disappointed in the least ^^

I'll help in any way I can, so feel free to ask!

BTW, is my suggestion for a character gonna be in? Just curious...

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
when i read that, i thought you said you were very dissappointed. i was so scared. anyways, i need ideas for top characters (not like mario or sonic stuff) and worlds

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
This looks great! Its one of the few non-Pokémon games here. Good luck!

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
when i read that, i thought you said you were very dissappointed. i was so scared. anyways, i need ideas for top characters (not like mario or sonic stuff) and worlds

Nope. No disappoinment from me.
As far as worlds/characters go, how about the Apprentice from Force Unleashed? And his homeworld could be Coruscant, and the two of you get to take down the Emperor?

My other suggestion for MC stands. His world could be a besieged Earth.

IDK, just spit-ballin' here. As you said, they could be without worlds.

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Hmmm........this could either be awesome, or really bizarre, or both. Then again, KH was really bizarre to begin with, but it worked. I'll be keeping my eye on this.

With darth doing the spriting, I expect awesomeness from that department. I also expect great things from you with the artwork, knowing full well of your concept art for Nebula.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
Well, as you can see right now, those sprites are mere edits and/or compilations (placeholders). I do hope darth will get to making the sprites, but as for the main graphics (none pixel stuff) those will be done by me. Also, I will be updating with the quest system soon (credit wil lbe posted)

zephern

Finishing up school, hacking
Years
If Final Fantasy is featured, (excluding Sora being from Square Enix), why not add Cecil from FF4?
That would be interesting.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet I know I haven't sprited anything for this game yet so tell me what u need bro. Hope we can finish it!!! Also Cecil owns...........

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
actually, why don't i start taking suggestions for gaming companies (eg konami, nintendo, sega). but try to look for less common ones like activision or stuff like that

Back