• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NecrumWarrior's Hidden Potential

Years
I'm a bit confused. The list says Skorupi and Drapion... next to pictures of Stunky and Skuntank. Are both families needed?

If you need the Skorupi family I can donate one, as well as a Jellicent, Ambipom, Stunfisk and Accelgor. Thanks again.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I'm a bit confused. The list says Skorupi and Drapion... next to pictures of Stunky and Skuntank. Are both families needed?

If you need the Skorupi family I can donate one, as well as a Jellicent, Ambipom, Stunfisk and Accelgor. Thanks again.
Oh wow, how did that happen. Anyway, I don't need Stunky or Stuntank. I must not have been paying attention. All of those sound good.

@CourageHound I can breed those, but I currently have quite a list to do, hopefully tomorrow. Anyway, just be patient and I'll eventually get to those. As for your donations, I'll take them! As the rules state, you can donate something I have already received. Also, the fact that it's a EM is definitely a bonus.

@Lunicli How about giving me 4 of the Ditto and a Shelmet, and we'll call it good.

@All 3 Of you, I'll contact you individually to arrange the time of our trades.

Years
Am I correct in assuming that by saying that you're looking for "Dream World Females", you're referring to any female Pokémon that's caught through the Dream World? I'm sorry if that's a silly question, but I'm entirely new to all of the Game Sync and Dream World features, so I just wanna make sure I'm understanding it correctly...

If that's the case, I currently have three female Dream World Pokémon:

Onix (F)
"Bashful"
Weak Armor

Finneon (F)
"Naughty"
Water Veil

Horsea (F)
"Naughty"
Damp

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Well, it actually means any Female Pokemon with a Hidden Ability, but they're generally referred to as Dream World Females. Some Pokemon, like Misdrevous, don't have Hidden Abilities (Darn it! I love Misdrevous!). I wouldn't want those. But all the ones you're offering are good! I can trade with you now since all the other Donators don't seem to be online anymore. What's your FC? I'll be using the Breeding FC.

Years
Alright, thanks for the quick reply!

If it isn't too much to ask, could I have a few bred Pokémon? Looking through your list, I'd love to have a Charmander, Lotad, and a Gastly! I'll add your Breeder FC to my Pal Pad now.

Friend Code: 0777-2231-1608

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
As long as you're not concerned about stats. I think I have a few of those lying around. I'll register you real quick and see you in the WIFI Club!

Years
I'm not at all concerned with the natures or stats and it's good to hear that you might have a few extras laying around. I'll be waiting in the WFC so I hope to see you soon!

I also have a Sassy Ditto, in case you're still in need of that? I'll happily donate it to you if it'll help in any way.

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Hey Necrum, just thought I'd come check in for fun. Any chance my dratini is ready yet>

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I apologize to everyone. Your requests will have to wait until Tuesday. I was going to try and knock some out tonight, but I'm WAAAY too beat from work this weekend. Weekends really don't mean much when you're in food service. Anyway, I'm off work on Tuesday, so I'll try to have all current requests done then, here's a quick list of everyone with a request and the order I'm going to do them in:

1. MarioManH - Gastly
2. toasterr - Scyther
3. Lunicli - Scraggy
4. TheUnknown - Tepig
5. brica8 - Dratini
6. B99B12 - Eevee

Anyone else is free to request, but no guarantees that they will be done Tuesday. Event requests will keep going as normal since they take me 2 seconds.
You must not have seen this, brica8.

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Yeah, I figured I'd ask just to test my luck lol. Sorry for bugging you

Years
hey,i have a ducklett to donate.i'm at the wi-fi club right now.and do you happen to have a pikachu? i can't get one in unova.

Back