• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Storm Silver Nuzlocke

TCN

Poketuber
Years
Hey there Lets Play fans, its your boy The Champ N or Nick here today bringing you my first Lets Play on my new and improved channel! Before you dive into the video I would like to say that I encourage criticism on everything I do, because I want to improve in any way I can to make this more enjoyable to you the viewer. However that being said I am not the tin man and I have some feelings so please try to be respectful about it and please don't tear me down. I look forward to seeing what kind of feedback I get!

TL;DR: Critique me but don't kill me

Remember to subscribe if you enjoy and want to see some of my other series that I don't post on this forum, and leave a like rating if you thoroughly enjoyed and want to see me.

Back