• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCorrupt [Discussion and OOC Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Bad news, guys.

Due to major exams taking place, I won't be able to post for five days. Feel free to God-mod Nathaniel till Friday for me, kay?

Years
Alright no problem. I might ask someone who signed up as a supporting character to take control until your return. Unless another one of the main characters would like to take control of him?

I'm going to do Nathaniel's post in blue! And he's going to drag Sarah off the boat with him. ;3

Are we limited to only catching 5 other Pokemon? ._.;;
If so...eek...I have to pick and choose...

I'd like to be able to switch them out occasionally, like in the game/anime. But if not, then I guess her team stands as:

Ursaring- Her starter, obviously.
Gallade- <333 Her size-zero-male-model defender
Vileplume- First catch. How cute.
Pachirisu- Well, duh. It's adorable.
Rapidash- So...girly...x3
Milotic- So pretty. She won't be thrilled with Feebas though. xD It could maybe be...a gift, or something. Like James and Magikarp. Hmm...

Oh, but there are so many more Pokemon I want for her...

I was just thinking about some future plot twists I could add and I was thinking about Sarah. I think that Ursaring would without a doubt be her most loyal Pokemon. Because Sarah would alway give Teddiursa a ton of attention, then when it evolved Sarah would be all freaked out, something would put Sarah in danger and Ursaring now being this huge powerful beast can just pick Sarah up and walk away from the danger, or like kick the ass of anything that tried to hurt Sarah. And it would always be willing too, because Sarah loved it so much when it was Teddiursa.

Lol, does that many any sense to you? That's just how I see it playing out. And to be honest I'm a bit jealous. Ursaring seems like a pretty cool Pokemon now that I think about it.

Oh and to answer your question you can switch the Pokemon and stuff, just like in the anime/games.

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Killer. :] Yeah, it totally makes sense. Like, Sarah would be scared/disgusted of Ursaring at first, and maybe not think it was the same as her little Teddiursa. And then it could save her or something. Kind of like Takato's reaction when Guilmon evolved into Growlmon

And, I'd totally love to give her Happiny as her non-battling Pokemon. Except eventually, Happiny could evolve into BLISSEY which, as any online player knows, is god-like. xD

I'm glad Nathaniel dragged Sarah off. It's more in her character--she doesn't seem like the type to jump off a moving ship.

Years
It will be even funnier if Sarah still didn't know what Teddiursa evolved into at the time it evolved XD I can just imagine how shocked she be.

And I just had to make him pull her off. He's that sort of Leader/Hero/Save the gals kind of guy. XP

Oh yeah, are you okay with going to find out Backpacks, I just want to make Nathaniel and Squirtle to bond. Maybe Squirtle would have to dive under the water to get their backpack?

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Yeah, I'm totally fine with going backpackless until they're found.
I bet Sarah wishes that damn watch was at the bottom of the ocean though. xD

Years
Once you post Kat, I'm going to post for Kassandra. She's going to meet the first Pokemon she catches. But not in a way she expected XD It's going to be funny.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Nice post, Miss. I was going to go and post, but seeing as you just did so, there doesn't really seem to be any need.

Years
Nice post, Miss. I was going to go and post, but seeing as you just did so, there doesn't really seem to be any need.

Don't even think about our Roleplay this week, you need to study and stuff :3
"Work hard so you can get into med school!" That's my motto. lol.

I've been thinking about it, instead of Breloom I think I might get Kassandra to have a Tyranitar.

Last edited:

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
Hey, Miss Raichu. I was wondering if the puprple bag is supposed to be Erin's first backpack. Because if it is it was supposed to be stuffed into her new backpack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back