• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
As promised (Hallelujah) here is my teacher SU. Let me know if it needs any changes.

Spoiler:
Mick, I love you. In a brotherly way. No Homo
Will he be teaching a class on "WINNING"?

Well that'll be good considering what I have planned for the lesson! :D
You look to be quite a fan of my species, sir.

Thanks! And I have another question fot the post when Charlie arrives. Since he is a pretty well-off man, should I hake him arrive on his private boat? Or should he arrive in the same boat in which students arrive on the island?
He can just walk across a bridge of cocaine SUGAR right onto the island!

_____

Also, guys, there was an explosion in the Suicune Dorm, you know, no big deal, just shook the ground. Unhinged a door, you know. Normal stuff.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
I am currently out of town right now and am unable to post as frequently as I would like. I will try my best to post, but that may not work out so well... I'm sorry... I might be gone until Monday or Tuesday. Sorry! (I'm currently posting with my phone... >>)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Mick Fizz: Completely up to you~ :P

@Akio: Mick's character actually doesn't have a class, so to speak. He's a counselor. He helps students on his own schedule and can do his job whenever he pleases, even all day. Not all jobs are technically teachers. Some are just staff. :P

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@Akio: Mick's character actually doesn't have a class, so to speak. He's a counselor. He helps students on his own schedule and can do his job whenever he pleases, even all day. Not all jobs are technically teachers. Some are just staff. :P
I believe he would have been accepted even if this was his sign-up:

Spoiler:

Dawn

Years
That feel when I'm RPing 4 characters at once again. Luckily all of them are in small groups, which honestly helps.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
True, it would have been hilarious to see 'I'm on a boat parody', but this will be much more hilarious.

I!

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
I could make everyone happy and make him arrive on a boat, leaving a white line behind of him. And when he arrives, there could be a bridge of cocaine seafoam across the sea :P

Years
:nervous: Poking my head in here...Been cruising for a Pokemon RP, and I stumbled onto this site...Not really sure how active it is, or...Well...Hmmm.

--Also, I hope it's okay if I give him an instrument? :D

Name: Wyatt Donaghue

Nickname: People often refer to him only by his last name, "Donaghue", which irritates Wyatt to no end. He prefers "Wyatt".

Sex: Male

Dorm: Suicune Dorm

Appearance: Wyatt is 5'10", has dark, thick, greasy hair, wears square-rimmed glasses, and slouches often. His eyes seem a bit droopy, as if he was about to nod off (which he oftentimes DOES). He usually prefers the comfort of a t-shirt and shorts, and often dresses in earthy tones, like greens and browns, though also favors black and blue clothing. Wyatt looks a bit paunchy, but his arms are quite large and powerful from lifting and playing with heavy Pokémon.
Musician-Conductor.png

Personality: A dreamer, in every sense of the word. Wyatt escapes into his dreams often, night and day, losing himself in memories and thoughts of a perfect world, of people and Pokémon living in perfect harmony. He is very caring and passionate, especially for Pokémon. He is very intelligent, though would be the last to admit it.

He can be quite charming, but he is usually reclusive and shy, only opening his mouth when he absolutely has to. Wyatt tends to stumble over his words when speaking with girls. He rarely gets angry, but when he does, he is a raging powerhouse, terrible and vengeful. Wyatt usually keeps to himself, but is very chatty and affectionate with the few people he considers to be his friends.

Wyatt loves music and art, often spending hours playing his violin, and sketching nature scenes and Pokémon. He can most often be found in the woods, appreciated nature, dozing off with his Pokémon, and trying to make friends with wild Pokémon, at which he often succeeds.

History: Wyatt was born and raised in Viridian City, to his loving mother, a Pokémon Daycare worker, and his father, who works in Kanto's government. He often accompanied his mother to work, where he would play with and take care of the Pokémon, though they in turn also took care of him.

He excelled in school, earning top grades and the respect and admiration of his teachers for his interest in learning, his intelligence, and his kind manner.

On his 10th birthday, he was gifted with an egg from his father, the offspring of his own Pokémon, which hatched into Gastly--"Boo", Wyatt named him--and became his first Pokémon. The two were inseparable, as they took long walks around the city, battling other trainers and their Pokémon, and playing with the Pokémon at Wyatt's mother's daycare.

Between school and visiting his mother's workplace, Wyatt spent most of his time in the Viridian Forest, snoozing under the trees, training with Boo, and playing with wild Pokémon. He awoke one evening to a Turtwig affectionately nibbling on his forehead. Wyatt asked the Turtwig if she'd like to accompany him, and the Pokémon nodded happily. "Gaia" became Wyatt's second Pokémon.

When his acceptance letter from The Academy arrived in the mail, Wyatt was delighted at the chance to learn more about Pokémon, and to further train his two partners. He wasn't sure about leaving his hometown, or adjusting to new people, but Wyatt was urged by his parents to accept this opportunity, which he did with a nervous smile.

Pokémon:

Spr_5b_092.png

Species: Gastly/Gas Pokémon
Nickname: Boo
Personality: Boo is a joyful little Pokémon. He follows Wyatt everywhere, floating just behind his shoulder, often playing small practical jokes, much to the delight of Wyatt. The Gastly loves to meet new Pokémon, take long walks in the moonlight, and to tell jokes to fellow Pokémon.
Lvl: 20
Moves: Hypnosis/Lick/Dream Eater/Shadow Ball/Psychic/Double Team

Spr_5b_388.png

Species: Grotle/Grove Pokémon
Nickname: Gaia
Personality: Gaia is a calm, gentle, loving Pokémon. She too follows Wyatt everywhere, plodding along right beside him, though she often enjoys the comfort and security of her pokéball. Gaia takes long naps in the sun with her owner, and loves to explore the forest. She is very protective of her friends.
Lvl: 20
Moves: Tackle/Withdraw/Razor Leaf/Return/Rest/Solar Beam

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I have a question regarding trading here. You can trade with NPC's right? Or does trading have to happen between two playing characters?

Asking because I might have Danielle trade away her Yanma, something I've been planning for a while lol.

Dawn

Years
@Baloth: You're approved.

@Meganium90: You may trade freely with NPCs. The pokemon you get from a trade may be up to the same level as the pokemon traded away, OR up to level 25... whichever is higher.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
well I'm back after about 4 days, and well all I can say is I over did it by a lot, and well...I guess my personal ideas of pokemon vs human strength is not what the cannon's is. So to keep up with the cannon I won't keep those earlier posts, and I'll find out a new trick.

now besides that what class am i in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back