• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

で's SS

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
Years
dpiconani102.gif
-
dpiconani115.gif
-
dpiconani150.gif
-
dpiconani151.gif
-
dpiconani243.gif
-
dpiconani244.gif

dpiconani245.gif
-
dpiconani249.gif
-
dpiconani380.gif
-
dpiconani381.gif
-
dpiconani382.gif
-
dpiconani383.gif

dpiconani384.gif
-
dpiconani385.gif
-
dpiconani472.gif
-
dpiconani477.gif

Any of these :'D I need them for my box (PC pokedex. these are the rest of the pokemons I need.)
I can breed pokemons (no IVs. possibly egg moves) and EV train.

Years
wat do u mean,TheRog???i cant understand wat r u talking about juz now.U said u only trade at the Jubilife City.and u said u have completed the Sinnoh Dex.

DId u wan to complete the Nat. Dex now?

I need one of each, so.. nope not trading back. That's why I'm offering stuff for it. :C

OK....i can only offer legendary then.

Last edited:

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
Years
Nah, I'm gonna do it tomorrow probably. :U I just need one of each of those pokemons. I would get their data and get it off the GTS, but I don't trust the GTS.
And I think therog is talking about the gts

Years
i never done this- so i'm kinda lost- and i agree- the GTS is where i did get others, but the come in with foreign language, to weird for me, so i delete them.

Years
Oh ok.

Post here 2moro then,Jolteon.

And TheRog,ermm...
U r going to complete the National dex i assume...i need your help on transferin'

Back