The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Resources

Notices

Resources Everything you need to help make your game can be found in here. You can also post your own resources. Remember to give credit!
The thread revival limit does not apply here.

Old October 4th, 2012, 03:21 AM
superdialga
Unhatched Egg

I have rip and found some pokemon bw2 battle resoures.
But i only found some battle boxes and background.

Last edited by superdialga; October 4th, 2012 at 07:48 PM.
Old October 4th, 2012, 06:39 AM
Rick1234
Hidden in the shadows, for now

Nature: Quiet
Note: The battle boxes need proper credit (Pretty sure you got those from my pack due to the color distortion in the Black Box) I did that on purpose so no one would steal it on purpose. It does not show in game due to it being a low quality it will show up pretty plain. Also take note that the battle BG have a pretty low quality unless zoomed in. Then they look decent. But I won't report anything if you link to which you got the stuff from.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links