• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"End of file reached" errors

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2016
I haven't touched the script or anything recently. Just that this morning when I tried to open the Editor, I got these messages.

14mt17c.png

I thought 'This can't be good', and opened up the game. My save is now apparently corrupted. This is making me paranoid that something broke. What do I do?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 18, 2016
Yeah, your save is corrupted. I'm not sure, but i think that you have to go to C:/Users/'USERNAME'/Saved games/'Your game name' and delete everything in that folder (make a backup just in case :-P)

If that doesn't work (it should work), then i don't know, restore your save and wait for another answer.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2016
Yeah, your save is corrupted. I'm not sure, but i think that you have to go to C:/Users/'USERNAME'/Saved games/'Your game name' and delete everything in that folder (make a backup just in case :-P)

If that doesn't work (it should work), then i don't know, restore your save and wait for another answer.
It worked! Thank you! I had a feeling that was the case, but I didn't want to risk causing any damage. Not sure how it got corrupted though. How strange...

Back