• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Sure thing, I'll add you to the reservations list right away. You've got till the 6th of October.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
I'm kinda new to this but, could i reserve the ground type club?
Why do you want to open up the club? I love ground types and want to find more people who do too!
How often do you intend to update the club? It depends. I don't have a computer at my moms house but I could find a way to update it there. I usually go to my dads house after school so I would update it then. So, every day/every two days if I can.
How long are you intending this club to last? Foevah! Nah, as long as I can.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'm kinda new to this but, could i reserve the ground type club?
Why do you want to open up the club? I love ground types and want to find more people who do too!
How often do you intend to update the club? It depends. I don't have a computer at my moms house but I could find a way to update it there. I usually go to my dads house after school so I would update it then. So, every day/every two days if I can.
How long are you intending this club to last? Foevah! Nah, as long as I can.

Of course, you have it reserved until the 15th October. Also, Sandshrew <333

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
Oh yah, Sandshrew! Also, sorry I just joined so I can just go and make the thread and wait to see if it gets approved?

Olli

Years
Yeah, though I'd recommend looking at the club creation guide and the temPlate first, just so you have an idea of how it should look. You're free to make it anytime you want though, but it has to look acceptable and contain the most important things (all specified in the club creation guide) for it to be approved.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Sandshrew4's We got the (earth) power! [Ground type club] was approved!

Olli

Years
"★Shining Emeralds★ :: Hoenn Club" was closed due to an inactive owner.

droomph

weeb
Years
and speaking of, could I reserve to remake the Hoenn club? I loved it and would like to give it a try, and I have more topics than Human-shaped club tbh :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
and speaking of, could I reserve to remake the Hoenn club? I loved it and would like to give it a try, and I have more topics than Human-shaped club tbh :P

There's been a change to how the generation based clubs are going to run based on feedback from other members, so I'll tell you about that beforehand and if you still want to reserve it'll still count :)

Basically to avoid the issue of stepping on the toes of the individual generation discussion forums, it has been decided that generation/region based fan clubs may now only focus on the Pokémon introduced in the generation (so for a Hoenn fan club, it'd be focussed on the Pokémon introduced with Gen III and not Hoenn itself), and that the game/region side of things shouldn't come up too much in discussions as this belongs more in the individual generation's own forum. Obviously these aspects will come up from time to time whilst fan-girling over the Pokémon of the generation, but we ask that this kind of talk is kept to a minimum as to avoid the fan club becoming something of a mini-replica of the third generation forum. It may not seem like a huge difference but once the club is actually made it'll make a large impact on the discussions that happen there and the topics that come up as opposed to the older versions of generation clubs, so have a think about it first as to whether you'd still like to make it or not and then I'll reserve it's creation for you. :)

droomph

weeb
Years
There's been a change to how the generation based clubs are going to run based on feedback from other members, so I'll tell you about that beforehand and if you still want to reserve it'll still count :)

Basically to avoid the issue of stepping on the toes of the individual generation discussion forums, it has been decided that generation/region based fan clubs may now only focus on the Pokémon introduced in the generation (so for a Hoenn fan club, it'd be focussed on the Pokémon introduced with Gen III and not Hoenn itself), and that the game/region side of things shouldn't come up too much in discussions as this belongs more in the individual generation's own forum. Obviously these aspects will come up from time to time whilst fan-girling over the Pokémon of the generation, but we ask that this kind of talk is kept to a minimum as to avoid the fan club becoming something of a mini-replica of the third generation forum. It may not seem like a huge difference but once the club is actually made it'll make a large impact on the discussions that happen there and the topics that come up as opposed to the older versions of generation clubs, so have a think about it first as to whether you'd still like to make it or not and then I'll reserve it's creation for you. :)

I still wanna. I really do only think about the Pokémon anyways so I'm all set :3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
~Dazzling Emeralds~ [May Club] was revoked due to not being finished: CSS needs fixing (it's split into two huge mostly-empty boxes?), content needs adding and picture was broken (or not inserted?).

I would like to reserve a Mincinno/Cincinno club please. :D
Unfortunately due to the May Club being revoked you still have that reserved and you can only reserve one club at a time, so not at the moment, sorry. D:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
~Pokemon Dungeon Masters Club~ was approved after discussion about topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back