• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
Holly looked up at Haru surprised. She looked at Kayla, and then at Molly. Should I show him? I... guess I could... She looked down at her wrists and took off her Xtransceiver. Kayla looked at her wide-eyed. Holly never did this for anybody. Holly closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She rolled up her sleeves and showed Haru the scars on her wrists. "I've never shown anyone these before... but I guess..." She didn't know what else to say and looked down at the ground. Both Molly and Kayla looked at Holly in amazement.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Battlefield #7

Danielle Accola

Sector flew up on top and throws a couple of boomerang-shaped blades at the Whirlipede. As the Whirlipede spun high to attack with its Poison Tail attack, the Yanma took the hit otherwise, but it didn't affect him that much, as he was strong against Poison Types. Something Danielle had been keeping in mind since the lecture in the class.

"Right on, Sec!" Danielle shouted, "You're doing well!"

"Keep trying, Whirlipede!" Tyler shouted from the other side as well. The Whirlipede stood still in its place, awaiting for another attack. "Go use Pursuit!"

As the Whirlipede got into position, he starts to wheel on towards Sector. This was the perfect time for Danielle to try Sector's Double Team again. "Double Team one more time, Sector!"

"Yaaaanma!" The Yanma duplicates himself again, like earlier. This time, the Whirlipede missed the attack by running through one of the Sector duplicates. He then turns to the back and turned around to pursuit towards Sector right behind him. It jumps and tackles him. Sector cried at the Whirlipede hitting him.

"Hold on tight, Sector! Throw another Sonicboom if you can!"

Megan Sandoval​

What are these terms Lucia is using? Mind-blown, Megan wasn't aware that Lucia used such a method for her Pokemon to respond. It felt weird for her. Immediately she shrugged off and placed her focus on her current battle. As Megan allowed Lucia to go first, The Scizor, Roberto, flew towards Leah with a Steel Wing attack in combination of a Protect attack. Megan cringed a bit as to what attack Leah would use next.

"Retaliate, Leah!" Megan shouted. But she didn't see the point since Roberto was already protected by a shield. Though, Leah managed to run towards the oncoming Scizor and tries to get through the Protect barrier. Unfortunately, the barrier was too much. As Leah took the Steel Wing hit, as well as hitting herself on the barrier, she took twice the damage, she flies back to her original position, hesitating to get back on track.

"Leava!" Leah shouted with frustration.

"You're doing ok, Leah. We just need to keep an eye on those Protect barriers". It was starting to become a pet peeve for Megan. She was never good at battling Pokemon who used both Protect and Detect. Two moves that would evade Pokemon attacks.

Suddenly, Megan starts to hear loud Supersonic noises from the battle of Mark Wilson and Nika Valentine. It bothered her a bit, as it was getting louder by the minute. It didn't bother Leah though. Leah stuck her eye on Roberto, awaiting for the next move.

Drew Stone - Battlefield #6

Putting both Pokeballs away in his pocket, Drew walked off the battlefield and decides to head out. Class was already over for him, so there was no need for him to stay. He wanted to spend most of his day exploring the Academy by himself, as well as time to train Syd and Embee.

But what stopped him for a sec was Tristan, who immediately came up to him. She took Drew's hand and gave him an Energy Root. She smiled at him, thanking him for the battle. Drew felt flattered at the girl, even after a win, she still managed to give him an item.

"Thank you, Tristan." Drew replied. "You did really well. Your Pokemon are well-trained, and everything." He puts the Energy Root inside his messenger bag and closes it. "I need to heal my Pokemon and I'm heading to my dorm. Maybe we'll meet again, yeah?"

Drew waved at Tristan, and walks out of the battlefield, with a wish to see her again in the future.​

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru gasped at the sight of the scars. A million questions ran through his head. "Are you ok? Do you need a doctor? I'll help you! Will you go out with me?" He didn't mean for the last question to come out, but it did. He blushed again. He didn't care that she had scars. He loved her even more because she wasn't perfect. He finally calmed down. "I don't care if you have scars. I still love you. I'm sorry if I'm coming on to strong, but I do. I can't change that." He wondered what he was getting himself into, but he knew it was right. "Please don't change."

Khawill

<3
Years
Teal Wright
Teal noticed something that he didn't really get at first. The boy dived in the water after a Riolu, and Teal noticed that he couldn't swim. How had he gone diving then? He noticed that one of the buizels had dived in and pulled him back to shore. "Hey, are you okay!" He ran up to the boy, "Hey your friend, he's stopped breathing!" But the girl was busy battling, "Its okay, I know what to do, just stay with us!" Teal began to perform CPR, pushing his chest and checking his breathing, "C'mon don't die on me now, your friend won't be too happy." He calmly continued, he heard a faint breath but that meant the boy was unconscious. "Vel I need you to get his pikachu over here, stat!" Vel ran as fast as she could, feeling the severity of the situation. The boy's Riolu came up looking worried, "Its okay little guy, he'll be fine, go get me a blanket from my pack if you can understand me." The pokemon ran off frantically. Teal found the boy's trainer card, "Your names Rafael? Stay with me Rafael!" When the pikachu came to Teal, it was given the order to put small electric shocks right where his heart was, "Too much and you can fry him, to little and you won't be able to bring him back. You need to do this perfectly." teal knew the chances of this working was low, but his options were low.

Kim and Kira
Kira finished battling the chinchou, she had managed to freeze it in place with a good ice attack and had thrown an ultra ball to catch it. After she heard the click of the ball she felt a pull at her leg, she saw Lulu holding a blanket and looking worried, "Hey why are you..." That was when she saw the boy she trusted earlier doing CPR on Rafael, "Oh no" She breathed and ran up to him, "What happened to him?" She could see he was unconscious and the pikachu was frantically trying to restart his heart.

The boy looked up relieved to see her, "He can't swim..."

"I know that, tell me why he was in the water!" Kira didn't like the boy, though she really couldn't tell why.

"His pokemon can't swim either, and he tried to save it, one of those buizels saved him." Oddly enough both of the orange pokemon were watching indifferently. "I need you to talk to him, hes not dead yet and the voice of someone he knows may help him come back."

"Uh, I'm not sure what to say though!"

"Say something!"

"Uh, hang in there, and don't die and stuff." The boy looked at her like she was saying the wrong things, "Uh, you did a good job swimming today and stuff and I caught that Chinchou." She really had no idea what to say and started to feel really guilty, "If only I had been watching him, he wouldn't be here." She grabbed his hand and tried to think of as many things to say as possible

Teal
The girl teal met earlier seemed to almost be in tears, he really felt bad for her, he had no idea how long they'd known each other. Come on, I can't just let him die this young, he took a breath and placed both his hands on his chest, I don't know if there's any deity out there, but can you please help me help this boy! Just as he said that pikachu sent another shock and Rafael's heart rate began to normalize. Thank you. "Your friend will be awake in a few minutes, help me carry him over towards where our food is please." The girl nodded and seemed very relieved.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Seth, having healed his Pokemon, headed back to the forest. He needed to catch a grass type, and level Doom, as he now called his Houndour. As he walked, he wondered the kind of grass type he wanted.
hmm... Well, not a Treecko, that would be unoriginal. Something that can be reasonably fast in battle, which excludes the large ones, like Tropius... Hmm...

What about a... Never mind, that's a bug type...

The three friends yet again entered the wood. Judging from Shadow's reaction, finding a grass type would be hard.
Got one!

Shadow raced off, Seth and Doom not far behind. They soon came to a clearing, where a simisage was sitting. Seth walked closer, and it stood up.

"alright, doom, you ready for your first battle with me?"

Doom barked in agreement. The simisage flinched

alright I'm thinking Bite followed by tackle, you?

Same...

Okay then, let's do this...

"Doom, use Bite!"

The aggressive hound latched onto Simisage's arm, and soon let go. Having done his damage, Doom retreated a bit. The simisage soon used Leaf Storm, which wasn't very effective, but nearly blinded Seth and his Pokemon.

"Okay, tackle!"

Doom jumped at a shape in the onslaught of leaves, but only to hit the ground. The Simisage jumped out and Slashed at Doom, who took the attack like the tough Pokemon he was.

"Grr... There! Tackle!"

Seth pointed, and the Houndour followed. A direct hit. With the wild Pokemon's concentration broken, the leaves drifted to the ground. Seth took out one of his Ultra balls and realized that he would have to restock soon. Throwing it at the Simisage that Doom was now holding down, he saw it shake a few times, then click. He had caught quite the acceptable Pokemon, he just needed to get out of this forest! Setting off in the direction he thought Oak Town was, Seth soon made it out of the forest. Suddenly, he saw a mental image of a Buizel.

Shadow, did you do that?

No...

Hmm... Strange...

Without anymore interuptions, Seth and his Pokemon got out of the forest. Healing his Pokemon, Seth soon left town. Something told him to go to the beach, and suddenly his stomach growled, seemingly in agreement. Once he got there, he saw Teal and the dansing girl crouched around another boy.

"Oh Arceus! What happened?!?"

Last edited:
Years
Holly looked up at Haru and tried to smile. It seemed like he was actually worried about her. She took another deep breath and tried to explain how she got the scars. "I'm fine... Um..." She looked at Kayla. Kayla walked towards Holly, still awe-struck. I can't believe she showed him... She looked down at Holly. "What's wrong?" Holly pointed to her mouth, and then at the scars. Kayla looked at her confused. "What? What does that- Oh!" Kayla looked up at Haru. "She wants to tell you how she got the scars, but she's scared." Holly nodded and looked down at the ground blushing.

Khawill

<3
Years
Teal
"Oh hey Seth" Teal didn't look up, he was making sure Rafael's breathing stayed constant, "He almost drowned is all, his name is Rafael and his friend here is..."

"My name is Kira, no last name." She was still quiet maybe from shock, She kept apologizing under her breath. "I'm the reason hes like this"

"Kira, can you watch his breathing? Tell me if it gets slower." Teal stood up and pulled Seth aside, "The girl is a friend of his from my understanding, she is terrified right now, I'm only able to mend physical wounds, I'm not sure if I can help her if he doesn't make it." Teal began to violently cough, he looked at his hand and saw blood. He quickly wiped his hand on the back of his pants, hoping that the blood would be hidden by all the dirt and sand. He couldn't afford to have any other problems yet. "I'm sure he will make it, but the girl still seems in shock can you talk to her?" Teal's thoughts were in panic mode, Why am I suddenly sick, I can't possibly be now, I'm sure its just a coincidence. He looked at Seth and faked a smile.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Oak Town]

The wind was very chill as it blew across the island. Tristen had her gloves on as she held her small croagunk, Gabriel. They were just leaving the Pokemon Center in Oak Town after battling with Drew Stone and had decided to take a small walk around the dirt paths outside of town before heading back to the TM shop. "We may have been a little rusty, but I'm proud that you were still able to do so well." Gabriel croaked contentedly in reply and nudged her hand.

Tristen had gotten into the habit of holding Gabe on occasion when she was feeling particularly reclusive. It was nice to hold onto something that responded while she muttered to herself. Skarmory was soaring somewhere nearby, shaking off the stiffness that came with battling.

Being in large crowds for extended periods of time made her lethargic; it stressed her out because she didn't trust any of them. Her red-eyes always saw some sort of darkness behind their smiles--whether it was really there or not didn't matter. They're all fakes. She slowed her pace. There's no such thing as sincerity. Everything is tied by sentimentality. Take that away, and we are all nothing to each other.

Even as she thought to herself, however, Tristen held Gabriel closer to her chest. Sentimentality... Her red-eyes disappeared behind snow-white lids. ... is pain.

She stopped suddenly to kick a decently sized rock out of her way and into the grass nearby. I'm such a hypocrite. You can't even believe what you're saying, can you? She bit her lip until it bled. You're weak.

(OOC: This is just a random post--shedding some insight into Tristen's personality.)

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Seth looked at each of the trainers as his friend Teal introduced them. He saw Teal ough and saw a bit of blood on his hands. Deciding to find out what was really going on, Seth delved into Teal's mind. Clearer than normal, Seth actually watched the event unfold, with growing amazement.

"Well, I'm going to go talk to Kira... You had better sit down and rest."

Walking over to Kira, Seth squatted on the other side of Rafael.

"Kira, I need you to look into my eyes."

Kira obliged, although hesitantly.

"Kira, I need you to calm down, this may feel kind weird..."

With this, Seth tried his best to enter her mind. It was noticably harder than with Teal.
I wonder why...

Did Seth just say something? I didn't see his mouth move..

Kira, I am currently "reading" your mind, and I need you to tell me something. Why are you afraid for Rafael? I've checked him and he's going to be fine. Now you need to calm down, and put on a blanket. You've started to go into shock. I may be no medical professional, but I know my fair share. Okay, I'm going out now...

Kira gasped as Seth disconnected from her conscious. She grabbed the blanket like Seth had ordered, and lay down. Seth then got up and went to talk to Teal.

"They'll both be okay... Now do you have any food? I'm starving!"

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Oak Town-->Field/Forest Area]

Her train of thought was temporarily disrupted when a sound came from a small patch of grass not too far off the path; a wild mankey appeared, rubbing it's head with an angry expression on its face. It held something in its little hand when it turned with fury to glare at Tristen and Gabriel. Unfazed, she brushed her white hair from her face and took a closer look at the small monkey. It held a rock in its hand. Oh. Oops. "I kicked that, didn't I? Sorry, hun, but I'm in a bad mood just like you." She casually turned to the frog she held in her arms. "You up for some training?"

Without reply, the purple pokemon hopped from her hands and immediately began approaching the mankey. "Sting," Tristen called casually, "And try to follow with astonish." The croagunk obeyed and shot poison sting at the mankey.

Enraged, the wild mankey retaliated with fury swipes, landing a few on Gabriel, who staggered back but immediately countered with astonish. The mankey continued to harass Gabriel, sending a sand-attack his way and lowering his accuracy. Rubbing sand from its eyes, the croagunk attacked again with astonish, narrowly hitting the enemy pokemon across the face. The mankey fell back and flinched; the poison from the poison sting had slowed its reaction time even more over time, giving Gabriel room to execute the finishing blow. "Pursuit, Gabriel."

Tristen took a gloved hand and gently pet the purple frog's head. "You did a good job."

She was holding her croagunk in her arms as they walked into the TM shop. Skarmory was in his pokeball, and Gabriel had fallen asleep. The mankey had fainted after Gabe's pursuit, and they had quickly headed back to Oak Town. Meanwhile, Tristen had returned to her small reverie.

She was proud of her pokemon, and she did admit that she loved them very much. But... what's the point when all things are only temporary? Her white-hair shook as she tried to clear her head.

Her red eyes searched the counter for some useful TMs. Normally, she wouldn't have been able to afford this, but her friend Alex had given her a very generous chunk of money before dropping her off at the PTA (against her will). Tristen sighed as she ordered TM58 Sky Drop and TM26 Earthquake, one for each of her pokemon. I don't even want to know how much I'm spending right now.

After purchasing the TMs, she walked out of the shop and began heading towards the field and forest areas of the island to begin training.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

Yanma took the full brunt of the Slash attack, and from the double Screeches earlier his ability to defend himself was way down. His buzzing was much weaker now and it looked as if just a single hit would finish him off. Nika's face remained neutral as she considered her next move. Able had taken more hits from Yanma... Sonicboom, the confusion and Tackle. Yanma had only been hit by Slash, but Able was more experienced and had used Screech twice...

It was difficult to tell which pokemon had the lead right now, but it was probably Able. Her superior battle experience and training meant that Nika and Yanma were having to work this hard just to not get defeated quickly. Quickly... time to make this battle about speed again.

"Quick Attack."
"Uuuugh, c'mon, this is no fun anymore..." Hissed Yanma.

Despite his protests he wheeled around to face Able and shot forward. The cumulative Speed Boosts and the nature of Quick Attack made him almost invisible as he streaked across the field towards Able.​

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Slowly my eyes opened and Pikachu and Lulu stood next tip me joyful that I was awake. I looked next to me and I saw Kira and she looked like she was crying. I felt extremely bad so I sat up and hugged her while blushing deeply. My heartbeat was normal and one of the buizels came next to me and smiled. I looked at the Buizel and out looked ready to battle me and my Pokemon. I tried to stand but I fell to one knee and smiled. I decided to use Lulu for this battle.

"Alright Lulu lets get things started with a Force Palm attack" Just as I said that Lulu charged at Buizel and knocked it backwards with the force palm. I smiled when the Buizel charged at me like a jet and Lulu took some damage but got back up. Lulu used force palm one last time and managed to Paralyze the Buizel. I took a great ball and threw it successfully catching the buizel.

"Thanks Kira and The boy I don't know" I said before hugging Kira softly again blushing.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Well, it seemed her strategy would give her a head start over Ms. Sandoval. That was always good. Leah didn't look so cheerful after that! In fact, Roberto was going strong, now she just had to make sure that he stayed strong. More of her commands would just confuse her at this point. Lucia was pretty glad at this point that she had actually had that private tutor hired for her. "Roberto, go in for attack mechanic one!" She shouted out.

The Scizor ran up to the Leavanny as his right claw glowed a bright white and he thrust it forward to perform a Metal Claw attack. For now Roberto wasn't speaking or even showing any emotion. He was just listening to his trainer's orders and hoping for the best. He would be knocked out he knew, but he would show off his power in a spectacular match.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Able was hit head on by Quick attack. Yanma's taunting didn't help at all either. Able was getting so angry that she almost felt like she'd cry at this point. But she wasn't going to show that side of her. She was higher leveled then this bug! She couldn't lose! Most of the pain she'd been feeling had came from the confusion but Able had gotten over that.

"Shut up shut up shut up!!!" Able screamed out. Mark tried his hand at getting to her again.

"Able! Just listen to me!" Mark called out to her. Able just glared at him. She didn't want to listen.

"Just use Mind Reader! Comon! We can win this still!" Mark called out. Able didn't trust his little plan would work. They never did, to her anyways. She decided to use Fury Cutter instead which was actually alot weaker. She was fighting like a wild Pokemon practically.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru smiled. He didn't care about the scars, but he did care about Holly. "Don't be afraid. You can tell me, and I won't judge you. I pinkie promise." He held out his pinkie and waited for her to shake it with hers. Crap. I look like a wierdo. Oh well...too late to go back now. "I promise." He leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. Crap! I look like a wierdo again! He blushed. "I'm sorry." He was failing at getting her to like him! No no no! I can't let her get away. She HAS to be mine! He might be a little over-zealous...Maybe just a little...

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Seth decided to find out what was wrong with Teal next. Sitting next to him, Seth once again slipped into his mind. He was still amazed at how easy it was compared to everyone else

Its almost as if he's... No, it can't be... Then maybe... No, I would have sensed that... Hmm... So, Teal, what's wrong with you? I saw you coughing up blood earlier... Did you get hurt? Is it something that happens when you're stressed? What's goin down?

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Forest Clearing]

Skarmory flapped his wings hard as he began to lift a large rock into the air--he only lasted about ten seconds before letting it slip through his talons. It landed two feet from the "X" that Tristen had drawn into a dirt patch.

"Come on. I know you can do better than that. Why is this so difficult for you?" Tristen looked again at the small hand-held screen. TM58 was loaded, and she was carefully reading through the instructions to help teach her pokemon the new move Sky Drop. Shaking her head, she put the screen down.

"Seriously, what's the matter? Is the rock too heavy? Are you flying up too high?" She walked up to her steel bird and pat him on the head when he landed. He cawed and seemed to shrug.

"I noticed that you flap your wings very excessively when you lift the rock. Try making more conservative movements. Save your energy; you can't waste time or strength simply lifting. Remember--whenever you use this in battle, whatever you're holding in your talons is going to be fighting back, and that'll take a lot of strength to resist." She pointed to the nearest rock. "Try it again. This time, don't worry about where you're dropping it. Focus on spending your energy wisely."

She stepped away from Skarmory and unclipped a pokeball from her headband. Wordlessly, she threw it, releasing a flash of light that was quickly replaced by the presence of her croagunk. "Gabriel, you're going to be training too." Tristen loaded TM26 and began reading the instructions to learn Earthquake. Gabriel walked up to her and gently tugged on her pant leg. She looked down at him and asked, "You want to know what we'll be learning next?" She bent down and showed the screen to the purple frog and pointed at the title. "We're going to try Earthquake. It'll be a good combination move for when you're in double battles, especially with Skarmory."

Standing up again, Tristen led Gabriel towards the other end of the small forest clearing they were training in. She read to him the instructions and stepped back a little. "Just start with Magnitude 1 or 2. Don't overexert yourself and get the hang of it before moving up."

She backed away and stood halfway across the clearing so she could watch both of her pokemon with relative ease. Skarmory was getting better at flying conservatively, and Gabe was busying himself with perfecting Earthquake. Tristen laughed as she watched her croagunk get frustrated so quickly. My little perfectionist.

Things were coming along nicely in their first training session at PTA.

Khawill

<3
Years
Teal Wright
Teal was in intense pain, but he couldn't show that and just held it back. Teal, what's wrong with you? I saw you coughing up blood earlier... Did you get hurt? Is it something that happens when you're stressed? What's goin down? Teal thought it was his subconscious, he responded back I'm not sure, it just happened after I helped Rafael. The pain was intense and he didn't really notice things around him but he did see a blurry figure next to him. Seth? He remembered that Seth had the ability to read minds Don't worry, it was probably some sort of stomach ache, He coughed again I'll need to head back to my room, I should be fine tomorrow. He thought hard about blocking the next word Maybe. He heard a voicebut didn't hear it well, he stood up as casually as he could, "I'm going back to my room, I think I have a cold." He began to cough again, "Feel free to take any of the food, I already ate." He took a few steps toward his ponyta and fell against it. He tried to laugh a bit, "I tripped." He began to climb onto ponyta's back I hope shes strong enough to carry me
Kira and Kim
Kira felt relieved that Rafael finally awoke, she simply gave the brightest smile she could and smiled wider as he got up. He ordered Lulu to fight the buizel that saved his life, and he caught him. He came back and gave Kira a hug, thanking both her and the boy that saved his life.

Kira jumped up, significantly better now, "Well now that we are out of this problem its time to dance!" She heard the boy say something about being sick and going to his room. She watched as he walked by to his ponyta and fell on it, saying he tripped and laughing softly. "Well Rafael, it isn't even late out so lets have a massive dance party! Do you want to also new guy? You haven't lived until you've seen Canta's moves! Oh Canta is my ludicolo." She went to her backpack and pulled a music player out and started to play music. Her and Canta began dancing cheerily as if nothing had happened, though inside she was extraordinarily relieved. "Oh wow!" She looked at the food that the boy had brought with him, "This is a lot of food! Lets party and eat this!" She looked at the food, Only the oran berries have been eaten. That means that boy didn't really have any. He's bad luck and lies, I shouldn't go near him anymore or it will rub off.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante Redson --- Location-Elizabeth's classroom

Dante took one of his pokeballs and started to construct the pokeball. Knowing that the pokeballs are supposed to look like the pokeballs of today. As he worked on the pokeball, Dante looked onto his notebook with page of runes and stared to pick which runes to put on the soon to be finished pokeball. Dante continued working on the pokeball in hopes of making it into one of the pokeballs he drew in his notebook.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
I giggled when Kira sent out her Ludicolo named Canta right after putting dance music on. I smiled and got up and threw a pokeball into the air releasing my Buizel from his Pokeball. The Buizel looked at me and smiled and playfully hit me with his tail. I chuckled and started to dance as did my Buizel, Pikachu and Riolu. I was having so much fun and I was happy that I got to see Kira again. Just then Lulu's body glew a whitish color and she started to change. I lightly gasped and looked at Lulu as she changed from a Riolu to a Lucario.

"Yes Lulu evolved into a Lucario." I said joyfully and looked at Lucario and she smiled towards me. I turned towards Kira and quickly looked into her eyes then at the ground blushing.

Back