• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Silver Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZeno96

Pokemon Silver Legend Owner
Years
logopertopicen.png

presentazioneen.png

Plot

Orange's journey is began as every other journey, but suddendly his friends Pearl and Riccardo
and him are involved in a war began more than 1000 years ago!
They are the chosen, they have the power to awake an ancient Pokemon fell asleep centuries ago.
But others, unawares, have this power and now Orange, Pearl and Riccardo's mission is to find them before Zeno!
Many people will be involved in this battle of memories!
The Silver Legend is only at the beginning!

Screen
Beta 1
Spoiler:

Beta 2
Spoiler:

Video

F.A.Q.

What will we expect about the new Pokemon Silver Legend?
The Beta 1 was only the beginning of all, the true story has to begin yet!
In this chapter we will meet new important characters and new riddles will be resolved for understand what is happening!

Will be there many changes from Beta 1?
Beta 1's history will be the same, but in the Beta 2 Pearl and Riccardo will be set aside for a while! But don't worry, they will have some good substitutes.
For the rest we will find all other characters.

Release date?
To talk about the release date is soon, very soon!
Our goal is to do everything before an year.
The Beta 1 had required very much time because we had to try everything, expecially the ASM routines!

SL Team?
Yeah, we are the "SL Team"! At the moment it consists of:
Anesius, Zeno96, XDinky, Shiny Charizard, Simo O, Soria, Zito e Ghosto95.
We are a lot of people, but we are very close-knit!

If you have other questions for the F.A.Q. say that in the topic!

Download

We thank everyone for the, more or less, 1000 downloads of the Beta 1!​

Awards
t7z6l0.png
mhmago2.png

Userbar

provak.gif
HTML:
[IMG]http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1083/provak.gif[/IMG]
userbaranimata2.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/1286/userbaranimata2.gif[/IMG]

Credits
Alucus
Calis
Chimcharfiredwork
Minorthreat0987
Zein
Zetavares852​

Last edited by a moderator:

marcc5m

what
Years
This is honestly my favourite hack ever. The ASM you've done is amazing, and I absolutely adore the graphics.
Hoping to see more soon, and can't wait for the beta to come out :)

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
This is honestly my favourite hack ever. The ASM you've done is amazing, and I absolutely adore the graphics.

Like he's already said, your ASM work is amazing, same goes for your scripts,maps and tiles. too bad it's in Italian though, if i ever played this hack, i wanted to at least know what the text is saying xD.

Years
This hack looks amazing. The first gym is really interesting.
Like said above, I want to play it but want to know what i'm doing xD

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Like he's already said, your ASM work is amazing, same goes for your scripts,maps and tiles. too bad it's in Italian though, if i ever played this hack, i wanted to at least know what the text is saying xD.

yep agreed. this is indeed a great hack. I may have to skip this thou bc its in Italian. Dont get me wrong, i might play this but I don't know bc I too like to play a game & at least know that the text says. Im going to watch the vids posted here thou. I may need a translation dictionary handy if i play this lol.

Great job on the thou. its great. Keep up the great work guys.

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
Italian: Bene vedo che hai seguito il mio consiglio zeno!
Già sai che a parer mio è l'hack migliore del mondo!
Comunque ragazzi l'hack verrà tradotta in inglese!
English: Well I see you followed my advice zeno!
You already know that in my opinion is the best hack in the world!
Anyway guys the hack will be translated into English!

TheZeno96

Years
Thanks man we are doing our best!:D

Well in the firtst video are only some cartel, instead in the second there are the presentation of 3 pgs!

This hack looks amazing. The first gym is really interesting.
Like said above, I want to play it but want to know what i'm doing xD
I hope we can release a beta soon!;)

yep agreed. this is indeed a great hack. I may have to skip this thou bc its in Italian. Dont get me wrong, i might play this but I don't know bc I too like to play a game & at least know that the text says. Im going to watch the vids posted here thou. I may need a translation dictionary handy if i play this lol.

Great job on the thou. its great. Keep up the great work guys.

Don't worry the text will translate when we'll release a beta!

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
sweet! cant wait. Then this will definitely go on my list of great hacks I look forward to play.

Ultimo1991

Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
what a great hack i cant wait for the beta this will be a sure to play^^ great going!!

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Another way undderrated hack for not being currently in english...

It looks like this could be one of the best pokemon hacks ever.
I can't say much about it in overall yet but your assembly work is impressive which also proves you've got to be talented at scripting as they go perfectly hand-in-hand.

Keep it up - this is one hack I'd like to test someday !

Years
...this hack is simply the best Gen III hack there. Everything I've seen has made me actually, truly want to play it. You've taken Ruby and molded it into something...epic. I really, really, hope you finish this.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Whilst I really like the ASM routines you've done, such as the transparent text box, and the tiles/mapping that is shown- I can't help but feel this thread is lacking in information.

The 'story' section of your thread doesn't really tell us anything, it looks like words that would flash up during a trailer - but we don't have the video to put this into context so it doesn't really mean anything :/ Also a list of features, or things to look forward to, would be nice.

The only thing I didn't like from the videos was the background in the first introduction video, it's distracting from the text and doesn't seem to have any purpose other than to show off some pixel art. A bordered black background, or a landscape relevant to the hack would be better I think.

TheZeno96

Years
Hey guys we come back!
Today i'm going to show you one new screen!

screenoc.png

Yeah, it's the pokemon center indoor!
I hope you like it, say me what you think about that!

Thanks to my friends XDinky and Sor!a for the many helps that them gave me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back