• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I hate censorship, Rodriguezjames had his sig disabled lots of times. Not cos he stole them, but they were too big.

But yeah, the Hikari Logic: Someone users her sigs/avatars, she tells them to change it. When she uses someone else's, they get her reported. Better bring it up in the next blog entry.

Years
0. Okay, Hikari, if you don't like other people using your themes, it's YOUR choice as to whether to report them or not. Step One is to politely ask them to change it, Step Two is to report them for it, Step Three is to wait.

Also, you're supposed to credit the Tumblr blog you get Tumblr images from, provided you have permission to use those gifs in the first place. Many content creators like to have permission asked of them before their images are used in themes.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I just don't use other people's stuff lmao. I MADE MY AVATAR MYSELF FROM THE TRAILER AND I'M VERY PROUD OF IT. n____n And my tumblr is only for photography, so whoo. Everyone should view it btw, especially Pokestick. :3 Need to delete some stuff though since I see it only from iPhone and ya... :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Um, one B2/W2 trailer. It's where my avatar came from! I don't intend to really ever change it, though.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

If the supporters started saying zero it'd be the end of the world. So don't let them say it either!

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

NONSENSE, it's be perfectly fine...right?
because we're not all evil people who like "0"

right?

we're doomed

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

And again with the number dying just as it had truly begun to see the world. Poor little dears. Never stand a chance here anymore. :c

Anyway, I might start posting more. Might not. Idk. It's Fall Break and the rest of the semester after this next week is gonna be more coasting than anything not like anyone cares.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
We're on "3" actually

hm...to buy English B2W2 or not

I've already got the Japanese versions...

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Kintama is back, totally forgot this was starting up again.

Edit - It's not like I want anyone to post or anything.

ZwmFR.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back