• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] (M)(IC) Earth and Sky: Return to Lethia

Years
Main Hall

Irek covered his ears in pain and glared as Light whimpered a little. "ASUES, BURN IT TO FCKING MAGMA IN ****" He pulled away his paws from his ears when he finished. "Let it go Irek, he warned us." Avaith spoke to him and the green rodent turned. "I know, I know, I didn't think the pitch would effect me or Light..." Jev stared laughing at Irek, and Irek turned his anger toward the bug. "You want me to reveal those notes you wrote to Melody before she had her egg with Avaith?" "Notes?" "What notes?" "Nothing guys, just a conversation between males mostly." Jev sighed and began to walk off. "Say what you want, I'm going to find Shadoan and hit the sack." "At least pick up your mess!!! It's hard enoughf or the officers on Lethia to pick up after everyone else!" Jev ignored him as Irek sighed and sat on the table as Absol, Banette and Hypno walked in.

Irek watched as Absol went at the food Jev left on the table. ".... If were going to be teammates, I apologize for my behavior. I'm a little on edge returning back to what use to be my life job. I still get anxiety on more peaceful nights every time I think of home so please don't take my attitude personally. I still need to adjust myself and prepare for what happens next..." Irek walked over to Shadoans Bag he left behind and pulled out the tablet and went over to the FAQ and laws. "Let's see.... did they update any laws.... They removed Theft of badge components... Killing trainers is still illegal... What else..."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Luke Clifford - Team Gold

Shadaon gives me a brief overview of the varying plants in Lethia and I take everything into account, making mental notes of the things I should probably buy in the future. He also mentions about not wanting to join the team and instead recommends an alliance, to which I blush dramatically as that was my original intention. I wasn't good at explaining things. After he purchases some items I decide to mimic his movements and buy a load for myself that hopefully I wouldn't forget about.

"Alliance it is then." I state smiling as I stuff the plants in my bag. Also inside my bag was some sandwiches I stole for Kelden from the buffet so he wouldn't starve to death. I look towards my phone afterwards and have a look at the laws of Lethia, which I was meaning to do for a while but never could be bothered. I only quickly flicked through them seeing the general 'don't kill trainers' rule which was certain to be broken at some point.

"So, we'll be at Lethia shortly?" I say with slight uncertainty in an attempt to start conversation.
"I was just thinking, if you had any plans, you would fancy eating dinner with me? I mean... We have an alliance so we might as well get to know each other so we can learn more about battle tactics and such?" This was basically my attempt to get to know Shadaon and to understand how his team was formed so that if the time comes when the Alliance has to be used to accomplish a goal it would become a lot easier.
'And you wanna get in his paaants,' Kelden teases. I mentally slap him in the face.
'If only I could physically slap you. Get down here anyways," I say demandingly.
'Alright, alright. Does this mean I have to communicate with Shadaon?'
'Probably not. He doesn't know about the telepathy so there's no need.'
'Fine, be down in a minute.'

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
CABBAGE
A Proud Gold Member

Darkness In The Battlefield

I follow Darius until he leads me in the battle arena. I smile behind him as I see all of the other members battling each other.

" Everyone's here except for Nita and our boss. Right now we're all training so we'll be ready for Johto. Um..."

Darius walks up to the only two that aren't battling and talks to them. They nod and a blond haired boy follows him. He has dark eyes and extends his hand out towards me.

" Name's Carl. Cabbage, huh? Want to battle? I missed the one earlier and I want to see what can you do."

" How about three on three Carl?"

" Sure. Now let's get to it "

Darius nods my way and he leaves off to battle someone else. I pull out three pokeballs, each one being a final evolution. Might as well use brutal force. My Blaze, Terra, and Terrain. I smile as he pull out three of his pokeballs too.

" Ladies first Cabbage."

" Fine then. Out at them Terrain!"

Gastrodoon comes out with a more fierce look on his face. This time I don't plan on losing. I see Carl give a sly smile.

" Show your power Sceptile!"

Great. The Sceptile comes out roaring and stretching his arms. Obviously he's way faster and being a grass type gives him an advantage here, but not for long.

" Sceptile, strike now with Leaf Blade!"

He goes running at Terrain and slices my Gastrodoon with his Lead Blade.

" Strike it now with Hidden Power!"

Before Sceptile could retreat, my Terrain struck it with his attack. Sceptile was thrown off but then regained his balance.

" Hit it now with Frenzy Plant!"

" Counter that with Muddy Water Terrain!"

The Muddy Water came faster and Sceptile completely missed Gastrodoon. Sceptile then regained composure and hurled towards Gastrodoon.

" Use another Leaf Blade again!"

" Hurry and use Hidden Power!"

Both attacks struck and dust covered the whole arena. The place was covered but then it cleared up. Sceptile was barely standing and Terrain was completely down. Oh well, there's only so many grass moves he can tolerate.

" Want to back down?"

" No way. Return Terrain. Go out Blaze!"

Blaziken comes out running. Sceptile looks too weak. I smile.

" Strike with Ariel Ace!"

Blaziken charged and slashed the foe up. Sceptile drops down, clearly having no energy to battle. I smile as he returns his Sceptile.

" Avenge him Gardevoir!"

Carl summons out his pokemon, and she comes out in an elegant fashion. Now I need to kill her before she gets to Terra.

" You might have gotten lucky, but now this ends!"

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Gelius Prowers - Team Skyward
Introducing Team Plasma.

As I, Gold, Silver and Crystal walked in the orphanage, we were blocked by Team Plasma Members.

"Go on! I'll fight them!" Said Crystal.

We continued until I saw Kyurem, attacking workers.
I just called Torchic and commanded:
"Torchic, Heat Wave!"

I hoped that it works but... nothing.
It does not affected Kyurem.
Then i heard a Voice.
"Kyurem use Draco Meteor!" I Heard.
It was Gethis, the team plasma leader. Kyurem obeyed and knocked out my Torchic.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked him.
He just laughed and then said:
"First... This is not the way to treat your Uncle!"
"Uncle?!" Said Gold and Silver.
"Yes..." Said Gethis, and continued. "Second, i'm just doing this to lure you to a trap."
"You are an terrible man!!!!!!" I shouted at him and then i glared in his eyes.
"I told you that is not the way to treat your uncle!" He shouted at me.
"I don't care! After you killed my Growlithe you became my enemy!" I Shouted.
"You idiot! Im going to destroy this orphanage with you inside! Kyurem use Draco Meteor!" He ordened.
Only thing i remembered before my blackout is the tremendous power that came from Kyurem...
Then i blacked out.

I woke up and i was under concrete and wood. There was an hole where air, sound and light came from. Then i had an idea.
I whistled and shouted the help code:
"Grove in the forest! Grove in the Jungle! Grove in the grass!"
Then a Grovyle appeared and used Dig to rescue me and my friends.

2 hours later...

My friends woke up and i explained how i saved them. If wasn't me to shout the help code my Grovyle didn't had appeared and used dig to save us. Yes i have a Grovyle. It stayed at Elm's Lab.
"Where are you going now Gelius?" Asked Crystal.
"Lethia... I need to get a boat at Olivine." I said
Then Crys, Silver and Gold had a little discussion and asked me:
"Can we go? Can we go?"
"No!"
"Please or Gold starts to sing!"
Then i changed my mind.
"Fine but please dont be so annoying or i ask to kick you out of the boat!"
They nodded.
Then Grovyle followed me.
"You want to come buddy?" I asked.
Grovyle nodded.
"I think Elm can heal my Torchic." I said.

20 minutes later...

"OK i'm ready! Go Flygon!" I shouted
Everyone climbed to their flying pokemon and we shouted:
"To Olivine City!"

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Torchic was switched with Grovyle. I hope you liked it.

Aboard S.S. Behemoth

We reached Olivine. I landed right in the harbor. Crystal landed on the roof of the ticket shop. While Gold and Silver where Discussing... Again... They landed on the water.
I went to the Sailor and i bought 4 tickets.

Entering i saw the list of invited and aboard persosns.
Between lot of persons were Cabbage, Shadoan, Luke Clifford and others.
"Shadoan huh... I would like to meet one of the best trainers of the world." I said.
I also saw that we reached on the Behemoth right before they start to sail.
"Gel, buddy. We should see what are our rooms." said Gold eating Doritos again.
"Huh... where did you got that?" I asked.
"Do you wanna know?" He asked. By his looking, he was trying to challange me to a battle.
"Never mind." I said.
"Are you scared of..." he said but i interrupted.
"I just want to save your forces."

"Lets go get our lunch." Crystal Said. She was right. I was very hungry!
"Yeah but first let me do a thing." I said.

I went to the reception and i said:
"Where i can find Shadoan?"
"I don't know. He might be at the buffet." Said the receptionist
"OK! Thanks a lot!" I said.

"So where is the buffet?" I thought.

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Looking for reinforcements Part 1

I went to the buffet room, that was only for invited persons. Since I was invited, I was a able to enter.
Was bad leaving Gold and Silver alone and also dangerous. Worst, they needed to take care of Crys.
So i thought and i realized i made a mistake leaving Gold and Silver alone taking care of Crystal. But there was no turn back.

When i entered the room, 2 guards blocked me.

"Who are you!?" Said one of the guards.
"I am one of the invited persons." I Said.
"You lie!" said the another guard.

"And..." I was saying.
"And...?"
"If i knock out your Politoed and Poliwrath in just one move?" I said.
"Impossible!" Shouted the guards.
"Oh it is? I don't think it is impossible." I Said.
I Called Grovyle and Ludicolo and they prepared themselves.
"With those weak pokemon its impossible!" They shouted.
"Grovyle Leaf Blade! Ludicolo use Thunder Punch!" I Commanded.

With one move i knocked out the pokemon. Wasn't a battle to me. Was like child play with a bet.
The guard surprised the said:

"Sorry! I'm Very Sorry! Welcome to the buffet!"
"Thanks!" I Said.

I entered and i Saw Steven Stone, my Master, the one who trained me.

"Master Steven! You are here! I have a question." I Said.
"What is?" Said my master.
"Do you know where is the pokemon trainer Shadoan?" I asked.
"I don't know. But if i see him i tell him to come to see you." Said my master.
"Tell him that i'm at the canteen with my friends." I Said
"OK . I tell him."

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Looking for reinforcements Part 2

I was still looking for Shadoan but i think it was not easy to find it...
I looked at the clock and it was already dinner time.
Then i heard an angry voice:
"Gelius! Where were you been!? Did you looked at the clock?!"
It was Crys. She was so mad that even Silver is scared.
"At the buffet..." I said with a weak voice.
"So while we were on the canteen you were eating like a king!" Crys Shouted.
"Its not true! I was looking for one person." I said.
"And who is it?" She asked.
"Shadoan." I said.
"Yeah right you are not telling the truth!" Said Crystal.

I was looking for an excuse to get away from Crys rage... Then i got an idea.
"Wow look at the clock lets see what is the rooms where we stay."
Silver and Gold understood the idea and coopered with me.
"Yeah Crys lets go." Gold said.
"Gold is right this time." Silver Said.

For the first time Silver and Gold Saved me... And from Crystal.

We got the keys and we reached to Room 40.
"Room 40. I stay here." Confirmed Crystal.
Gold and Silver looked at their keys then to Crystal key and then to each other key.
I went to check their keys. When i looked at the keys i just wanted to laugh. Yup their room is also Room 40.
"I'm going to the restroom. See ya tomorrow!" Crystal Said.

When Crystal left... I couldn't contain myself anymore... I just started to laugh with no stop:
"Hahahahahaha. This is just your bad luck! Hohohohohohohoh! My belly is hurting because im laughing so much! Hihihihhihihih!"
"Shut up Gelius!" Silver said with an upset face.
"Luckily to me i was invited and you are passengers. We invited persons got the greatest rooms!" I said, proud of my lucky.

I looked at the key and i got a big disillusion. My room was also Room 40.
"My bad luck is attacking." I said
Gold and Silver checked to my Key. Now are they who were laughing about me. But not for long time.
I sent out Flygon and Blaziken to show a lesson to those 2 jerks.
"Flygon and Blaziken. Chase them down."
I entered thinking of the bad things about to sharing a room with a girl and 2 idiots. Poor me.

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Sharing a room with a girl and 2 idiots

Gold, Silver and I were at the room. Then we heard Crystal heading to this room. I said:
"It was good to meet you guys."
Gold and Silver nodded.
Crystal inserted the key. I was thinking the worst case. She could kill us. Then she opened the door. It was coincidence having the same room. And I thought that i would get my own room. When she entered the room, she saw us and she fainted.
"Well... she reacted better than we thought." Gold said.
"Will we wake her up?" I said.
"Do you want to die?" Silver in his sarcasm state asked me.
"Never mind." I said

1 hour later...

"Why are you in my room?" Crystal said when she woke up.
"Uh oh." Silver and Gold just said and then they continued. "Not my guilty!"
"Gelius will explain everything!" Silver said.
"Oh you are going to die Silver!" I glared at him.

Then Crystal glared at me. It was like looking to an angry Tauros.
"Huh... W-w-well a-are you a-awakened e-enough?" I said.
I was trying to keep calm... But when Crys is angry we can't do nothing to calm her down.
She continued glaring at me... Then i had an idea. A crazy idea.
I shouted:
"See you next time!" And then i threw a smoke bomb and run away from the room.

I went to talk with the receptionist and shouted:
"I'm not no normal passenger. Give me another room quick!"
She gave me the key of room 1. Then i heard Crystal:
"Where are you Gelius!"
"Oh Arceus!" I prayed to be not killed... but i had another idea. I'm able to ride a Blaziken (don't ask how i'm able to do that).

So i called Blaziken and climbed to his shoulder.
"Blaziken! Run to room 1!" I ordened.

I headed to room 1. Finally I am safe. But someone knocked the door. And i heard:
"Are you there Gelius?!"
It was Crys. What i will do? For moments i thought i was going to die...

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Rumble with Kyogre Part 1

I had second thoughts about my plan to escape Crystal's madness... So my plan was waiting one night... after some time she forgets everything...
So I turned the lights off... and started to sleep...
Tomorrow was a big day... a party at the deck...

Next day...

Was 5 AM. I prepared myself for the party. And left my room. When i left my room was 6 AM. The entire ship was sleeping...
I called Silver.
"Silver, wake up Gold and come to my room... Room 1." I said with a low voice to not wake up nobody...
"I was sleeping." Silver was upset.
"Revenge... Now come!" I said with low voice again.

Were 8 AM. Gold and Silver just headed my room now.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked.
"No." They said. And Silver continued. "Crystal was annoying us about the dress she will use at the party of today."

12 o'clock.

We were at the deck having fun.
I was with Silver talking about the adventure that we would live in Lethia. Gold and Crystal... i don't even know... Gold might being eating Doritos again... and Crystal might be preparing herself.

It was a good morning until...

"There are a lot of Whirlpools in front of the boat!" Said one of the sailors.
Silver and I were to check... This wasn't normal... Then Celebi once more appears before me...

"Kyogre is causing this Whirlpools. You gotta stop it." Then it Disappears once more...

I know that Celebi is usually right but stopping Kyogre?... It's insane!
But there is people in risk. So I called Silver.

"Silver! Call Gold and Crystal!" I said.
Silver tried to call them but no signal.
"Go get them, I'm going to dive to try to stop Kyogre!" I said.
While Silver were looking for them, i jumped to the water and dived.

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Rumble with Kyogre Part 2

I was very deep... Lucky to me i have a micro respirator... i put it and turned it on.

I reached to Kyogre's lair. The insane battle was up to Start.
"I only can use Ludicolo." I thought.
"Ludicolo go!" I Commanded.
"Ludicolo use Thunder Pucnh"

Ludicolo used Thunder Punch. Kyogre was huge so the damage was not so big, But its paralyzed, it's already something.

"Ludicolo Thunder Punch Again!" I Commanded.

Another Thunder Punch was used... Then Kyogre used Whirlpool... It was a powerful attack and knocked out Ludicolo...

"I'm weak..." I said.
The Whirlpool was so powerful that broke my respirator... But someone saved me... Were Gold, Silver and Crystal... Once more, they overpowered me... After Kyogre went to his rest... a sea current pulled me and my best friends away from the boat... The boat continued without us... I blacked out...

Some time later...

I was wakening up but I still did not recovered my consciousness... However i saw 2 people shadows near me and my friends... I saw a placard... It was saying Welcome to Vendor area... Then i blacked out again...

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

manadhon

RTX-008L
Years
Absol chuckled in his deep baritone voice, which for the sake of description is reminiscent of James Earl Jones. He shook his head as he did so, more in a knowing way than in disapproval.

"Kids," he said.
---------

I was glad that Banette had finally opened himself up for once. He was having a blast chatting with Shadoan's Pokémon, excluding Irek, who was busy with the tablet. Hypno on the other hand sat at the next table over, as far away from the others as it would allow without being too disrespectful. He mindlessly polished his makeshift pendulum, and I couldn't help but frown.

Hypno was an enigma even to me, apparently hailing from the Berry Forest of the Sevii Isles. Before I met him he'd been a mere circus attraction, performing little tricks here and there with his hypnotism. This enraged him, to the point that he escaped on his own accord, and came into the possession of yours truly. I'll probably never know how he escaped, but I can only imagine it was gruesome.

'I'm going to have to thank Jev for the food later,' I suddenly thought.

Absol looked like he was talking to Irek now, while Banette cackled maniacally, again. I wished my other Pokémon were out, but they were all too big, or needed to be in water, or were too clumsy, or bound to punch a hole in the ship. I wonder how people would react to my Steelix...

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Uncommon way to arrive Lethia

I woke up... I was on an edifice... There was some medicament... Maybe I was on a Pokemon Center or an Hospital...

Only thing i remember was that i was with Gold, Silver and Crystal... And someone rescued me... And that I'm on Vendor Area... Talking about Gold, Silver and Crystal... It appears that they aren't around here...

I had a big headache... Then a Nurse and a Doctor entered in the room...

"Good that you are awake!" Said the Nurse.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Nothing so bad, you fainted." Said the Doctor.

Then Silver entered the room, alongside Gold and Crystal.
Silver was with a bad face expression.
"Are you still mad with us?" Asked Gold to Silver.
He didn't said nothing.
Is usually that Silver gets mad with Gold, but both of them? They might have done something.
"Are you OK?" Asked Gold.
"I'm OK but... what happened?" I asked. "How we reached this Hospital?"

"You are in Vendor Area, in Lethia." Said the Nurse.
"Wait?! Lethia?!" I said.
"We were rescued by a guys called Steven Stone and another guy." Said Silver.

So my Master saved me...

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Years
Shadoan paused a moment and checked his bag. "Sorry, I think I dropped the Kash seeds back int he vendors room. Head on to the main hall and look for a green pikachu. He should be sitting with Mort right about now. Meet up with him, I'll be right back."

Moving back into the vendors room, Shadoan noticed the medic among other people were hovering over a body. "Is something wrong? Someone get hurt?"

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years

'Is that like a polite way of saying no?' I thought. Kelden grumbled some words but I ignored him. I reached the elevator, ignoring the medic team huddling around a body as I pressed the button to the higher floors. I stepped inside and the doors closed behind me before I am sent upwards.

I pull my key card out of my pocket and press it to the scanner before a lock clicks open and the door lodges out of place slightly so I can push it open. When I get inside I see Kelden lying on the bed on the tablet mumbling profanities at a game he was playing. I chuckled and hopped onto the bed too.

'You sound like you're having trouble,' I say smugly. Kelden glares at me before telling me to shut up (jokingly of course.) We remain silent for another 10 minutes as Kelden tries to complete the game and I sit in silence staring at the ceiling. This started me thinking about all the things that could go wrong in Lethia, including death. Death was something I was slightly afraid of. It was natural and everything but I didn't want to die. I didn't come here to die. Kelden obviously felt the same since he had been keeping quiet as I thought to myself.

I daydreamed about me and Cabbage venturing through the plains of Lethia in a sandstorm. Then Cabbage's eyes are dusted in sand and I call for help as she lies in the sand yelling in pain. Suddenly an ominous pokémon appears in the distance carrying a certain man - Shadaon. He and his team (which were all faceless in my daydream) come rushing in to save the pair of us and as he swoops me up on his pokémon Cabbage is left behind. He tells me not to care - people die. I nearly throw up at this point but I leave her behind anyways.

I release myself from the horrible dream with a cold sweat. Kelden has put down my tablet and is now giving me a look of concern. I weakly smile at him and he smiles back before pulling me into a hug. We were gonna be okay. Me and Kelden were gonna be okay.
Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
CABBAGE
A Proud Gold Member

The Cheat In The Retreat

Great. Just great. A Gardevoir. I'm so dead... Not!

" I wouldn't be surprised if you studied my team already Carl."

He smiles, clearly admitting what he did.

" Even so, I wanted to test you out. See if you really were worthy of being in our alliance."

Well, at least this battle is a bit more talkative than with Luke. Not that the battle was boring, it's just that talking makes the fighting fun. Wonder what he's doing right now? Anyway...

" There's more to types you know. Use Double Team Blaze!"

I smile as I see more and more clones of Blaziken appearing and circling around Gardevoir.

" That's the best you got? My Gardevoir can still take your pokemon down! Psychic now!"

Gardevoir tries to concentrate and ends up hitting a clone. Carl grunts while Gardevoir tries to find the real Blaziken.

" You were saying Carl? Now Blaziken, Blaze Kick!"

As Blaziken moved as fast as he could, Gardevoir started to glow.

" Moonblast him now!"

Gardevoir releases the attack as Blaziken comes in contact. Blaziken is thrown back, but Gardevoir looks burnt... I smile, although I know the burning will only drain her HP. Blaziken looks pretty weakened, but he stands strong.

" Gardevoir, get him with Psychic!"

Before I even say a command, Gardevoir has Blaze in her control. She then swings him around and then releases him and hurls Blaze to the wall. By then I noticed the others looking at us, and I feel a bit mad on my performance. Anyway, the smoke clears up and Blaziken is barely standing. But the important thing is that he's up.

" End it with Blaze Kick!"

Before Gardevoir could recover, Blaziken struck and Gardevoir was lying still on the ground.

" Nice one Cabbage. Return."

Carl returns Gardevoir to her ball.

" Anything else to throw at me Carl?"

He curses under his breath.

" I really thought my Gardevoir could kill you. I may have underestimated you. Go Abomasnow!"

I smile as he summons out the pokemon.

" Now I see your strategy. Oh well. Blaze Kick it!"

Tired but fast, Blaziken hits Abomasnow with his foot on fire. Abomasnow drops fried to the ground. I smile.

" Nice try Carl. But I won. Anyway, now..."

" Move out of the way!"

I see Darius being pushed by the girl I know as Nita and she approaches to the battlefield. She then pushes Carl out of the way.

" Nita! What's wrong with you?"

" Move out of the way. You're so gonna be dead Cabbage! I'll show everyone in Team Skull that you're pathetic! To be fair, I'll use all my party while you use the pokemon you have left!"

The rest of Team Skull goes crazy.

" She won't do it..."

" Cabbage lost. Her pokemon are weak..."

" Nita's nuts like always..."

Great. Is it wise to walk out like this? I only have my tired Blaziken and Flygon left. 2-6. I am so not going to lose to that girl.

" Sure. If you're up to it."

Nita smiles.

" Bring it."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years

Cabbage has guts. I like that. Even though she was battling with team skull this was certain to affect the alliance we had with them an I had already planned ahead 32 moves as to what to do with them. Kelden is already making a move pulling out his dragon pulse so I go ahead and click on number 5, Glozel the Lopunny. Kelden explains to her what he wants her to do and she nods quickly before bouncing off to where the group of trainers are. I however hide behind the corner and chuckle as I allow Kelden to do the work.

(Kelden's POV)

With Dragon Pulse ready by my hand and Glozel already in the presence of Cabbage and Nita I pressed my palm forward. I hadn't charged it up completely but it was enough to get their attention.

'Use Magic Coat,' I sent to Glozel via telepathy. She nodded and whilst all attention was on her she started to shimmer a light gold, which would cause some faces to turn. Then I released a thin stream of energy, hitting Glozel directly but it spiraled into different directions, gently hitting other people. It was strong enough to hurt like a BB pellet, possibly, depending how tough you were so people couldn't get too hot and bothered about it. Once the light diminished and everyone's attention was on me I smirked before sending off a signal to the people beside me once more.

'Don't get involved with each other. Our alliance still stands. Team Gold will not falter.' Everyone looks around before finally concluding the voice came from me. Finally before leaving I send a quick message to Cabbage.

'Oh and Cabbage, Luke kindly asks you don't provoke them.' With that I take my leave accompanied by Glozel who hops along merrily.

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
CABBAGE
The End of The Beginning

Seriously Luke? I nearly talked to Lucario but he left quickly. The performance he did was indeed awesome, but it was irradiating. That also means Luke is watching me, surely by Lucario. And if you were watching, I think to myself, then you would know all I'm doing is competitive battling. By provoking them you mean them killing us, then you are beyond insane for even joining them! I get that you want to use them and all but they already want to kill us, so it makes no difference! Nita is the only one I might provoke, but it seems she does that well on her own.

Nita obviously didn't like Luke's stunt more than me because of her look she gives to Lucario.

" You stupid-"

This once, I'm going to provoke her. If I make myself more a threat, the easier for me to beat them. Trust me.

" You're not going to let a simple Lucario ruin your day?"

" You shut up. That Lucario is anything but simple. Consider yourself lucky, cause I need to see this leader of yours for myself."

With that, she storms off, in an attempt to follow Lucario. I'm pretty he's way ahead of her anyway.

I turn to Carl.

" Good battle by the way."

" Consider next time I will be more cautious on your pokemon. Good day."

Darius walks up to me.

" You better go thank Luke. He just saved you from Nita's ghost pokemon. Plus, you should go now. You need some rest."

" Sure. Nita gets distracted easily, huh?"

" Yeah. Better hurry on before she finds out she lost track of the pokemon."

I nod and I exit the arena. They're probably kicking me out so I won't participate in their meetings. This was the place after all where their last gathering was held. I guess I am lucky, but I really wanted to kick her but. Oh well. I head downstairs and head to my room. Obviously I'm not going to thank Luke for his stunt, no matter how right he was to do so. I open and close the door once I'm in. I don't plan on going out for now anyway.

" Better use these."

I pull out a Max Revive and a Max Potion. I use them respectively on Gastrodoon and Blaze once I summon them out. They smile at me and I return them. I yawn as I take off my glasses and put them on a shelf. I throw my coat on a chair and pull in my covers of the bed. I close my eyes and gather sleep. To Lethia, I think to myself.

Years
Fast Forward - Day 3
Weather: Raining
Time: 6:43 A.M.​

Shadoan Was sleeping in his room with Avaith sleeping beside him and Irek Sleeping on Shadoans head when the televisions in all the rooms flicker on with the rest of the Ship. "Will all trainers participating in the Tournament, please report to the main deck, out to the balcony. Lethia is in sight." Shadoan sit's straight up when he hears the word Lethia, Irek falling off his head and into his lap. "Whu-" "Were here Irek.... Avaith, wake up, we got to go." The fire starter wakes up as Shadoan gets dressed; picking up all of their luggage and walking up to the main deck with the numerous other trainers. It begins to rain a little as it gets heavier when the ship moves forward under a heavy set of clouds, colored black as night. The ship signals a fog horn and the noise echos across the ocean. The clouds begin to slowly swirl in circles and begin to part. As the clouds part and the rain strikes down harder, the trainers look up in amazement and baffled. Lethia, the entire region was floating in mid air, rotating slowly in circles. As the trainers look in amazement, a loud engine noise belows from the behemoth as what appeared to be wings stick out from the side of the ship, jet engines. The behemoth, slowly and unsteadily begins to lift from the ocean. Raising higher and higher, it gains stability until the ship reaches the beach or the remains of a beach on the floating land mass. The staff begins to lower the stairs into the land; The captain on the Television screen continues on with his announcement.

"Trainers, once you leave the Behemoth, do not expect our services and courtesy to continue. If you need a home, you are free to use the ship or the remains of Standing Grace. You will still need to forage your own food and you will be required to cook it... There are 3 Laws, do not kill or you will be hunted by us. Though we do not enforce it, do not steal. And finally... The last law..." the captain sighs as he looks grimly into the camera and out to his guests aboard the behemoth. "Survive." The screen immediately flicks off as the power goes out across the ship. The scents from the kitchen cease and the doors to the Spa and Gym lock. A few of the high maintence women try to break down the doors to the spa while a few jocks have their pokemon use hyper beam on the doors on both the spa and gym doors to discover they were indestructible. Shadoan left off the ship and went out into Standing Grace, planning to wait on Mort and the others in the alliance.

Standing Grace: Ruins

Entering Standing Grace, the towns looked to be in ruins and appeared as if nature reclaimed it. The homes were covered in moss and fungi while the roads were covered in what appeared to be Sol Vines. A nurse Joy along with 2 or 4 doctor's an a set of Chansey's rush to the pokemon center only to look and almost break into tears. The center appeared to be trashed, scratched and defaced. The glass doors were all destroyed and the facility looked as it a nuke hit it. A tree was growing inside with it's roots growing everywhere, including within the machines. The doctors, their pokemon and nurse Joy set too work to try and re-establish the center. The hotel tower contained a massive nest or Kakuna and Beedrill, still sleeping inside, a few of them are awake though they're ignoring the humans outside of their nest. Looking towards the direction of the tower, Shadoan took a long hard look, It was covered in Graffiti or red R's, some of the supports looked to be melted off and the building looked as if it were ready to collapse.

"Were gone for one year and.... what the hell happened here?"

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Thinking now for a solution

I left the room where i was hospitalized. The medics told me that i could leave.
I went to the pokemon center floor to see my Ukulele Pichu. Ukulele Pichu was healed like the ohters.

I grabed my pokeballs and i decided to see where Steven my master was. He was on a couch. And the other guy that Silver talked about was Wallace.

"Hi Wallace. Hi Master." I said.
"Hello Gelius. Long time no see!" Wallace said surprised. My Master's phone was ringing and he awnsered.
"Why are you surprised Wallace? Didn't you recognized me when you saved me?" I asked.
"No. I thought that you were an hurt thief. But when
your hat fell of from your head irecognized you." He said.

Just hearing those words i only discovered at that time that my hat disapeared.
"Your looking for your hat right? Take it." Wallace said. Then he delivered to me.
I put my hat on. This hat is special. My mother gave me before i left to this adventure.

"Well now that you arrived Lethia... What are you going to do?" Wallace asked me.
I totally forgot that. In every journey everyone must know where is the next destination.

"I hum... How im going to say this... i dont know..." I said
"You never change you know?" Wallace said. "Now another thing... There is so silence here..."
Wallace was right. I turned around and my friends weren't there.
"You didn't learned nothing with Steven?" Wallace said.
He was right. One rule of the battles is never let your guard or attention down. And now I'm lost again! I should remember all of Steven's lessons.

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Big headaches

I left the pokemon center/hospital.
"My head!" I thought. The doctor said the headaches are normal.

I found Silver on a garden. He was fighting with a treiner. Silver was winning with his Honchkrow.
"Hey Silver." I said
"Hi." Silver was paying so much attention to the battle.
"Where is Crys and Gold?" I asked.

When he heard me he just got mad. What those two did?
"I was with Wallace. Thank Arceus that he saved us..." I tried to finish but Silver interrupted me.
"Gelius Wallace didn't saved us! He knew that you have headaches so he didn't wanted to confuse you!" He said and then continued his battle.

"If wasn't Wallace... Who was?" I asked.
"I don't even know." He said.

Crys and Gold
were arriving with bags in hands while Silver withdrew Honchckrow.
"It's done for now." He said while leaving.
"Where were you been?" I asked to them.
"Shopping!" Crystal said very happy.
"Shopping?! You were to shopping while i was looking forr you two?!" I Yelled. Then another headache appeared. Then i asked Gold. "And i bet you were somewhere eating Doritos."
"No. Crystal forced me to go with her to the Shopping." He said disapointed.

"Let me ask one thing... Why Silver is mad at you two?" I asked.
"I was eating Doritos." Gold said in panic.
"In the boat i was with the dress and i didn't wanted to get wet." Crystal said in panic.
Something says me that they are lying. Then another headache.

"Guys dont make so much noise. I'm with headaches." I said
Then we left to the pokemon center. Silver was there.
"Gelius look the news." He said.
We looked and i got a big shock.

"Oh... My... Arceus..."I said in shock. We were in the news.
"Shut up and hear" Silver said.

"Four trainers were in the boat and disapeared. The images shows one trainer jumping to the water to might it looks like, having lost something. Other three trainers were to his rescue but nothing. They disapeared. Now you Reporter Gaby." Said the news woman.

"Hello i'm in Olivine City, where the four trainers sailed. All the trainers have 14 years old and 3 where native here in Jotho. The other is native from Viridian city. The trainers are Gelius, Silver, Gold, and Crystal..." I couldn't see the news anymore. Then another headache. This time was an huge one.

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Battling an hard guy

The big headache was hurting my head. I lost the senses for moments. When the senses were back there was a guy who had a pokeball. I thought he was a trainer.

The traine said:
"Let's battle."

I accepted. I already battled with trainers like him.
We went to a battlefeild and he realased a Bayleef.
I totally have chance to win this guy. My specialty is Fire type even that i have difrent type pokemon.
But Blaziken was a little overpowered for a Bayleef. So i called Ludicolo.
"Ludicolo Come out!" I comanded. " Ludicolo Fire Punch!"
The guy didn't said Bayleef to dodge or strikeback. But when Ludicolo came near Bayleef, Bayleef used Fury Cutter. And then used Toxic

"This guy is not for kidding!" Crystal said. Then she shouted: "Gelius watch out!"
I tried to oder Ludicolo using Ice Punch but Bayleef used Sunny Day and then Solarbeam.
"He has prevention to Dark, Psychic and Grass. And to Rock Water and Ground. This means that Sneasel does not fight vs Bayleef."

"Blaziken Come to battle!" I shouted.
Now it was serious.
"Blaziken use Flamethrower!" I shouted

Blaziken started to spitting flames and Bayleef used a Solarbeam. The to moves blasted and an explosion happened. Unlucky to me Solarbeam made hit to Blaziken.
"Blaziken Heat Wave!" I shouted.
The battlefeild became hotter.Bayleef wasn't able to hold the heat. Bayleef was knocked out.

Then he sent out a Poliswine.
He ordered to Poliswine to use Ice Shard.
"Blaziken Flamethrower!" I shouted.
The Flamethrower had hit on the Ice Shard and melted the move.
The trainer tried to use Icicle Crash and Icicle Spear but all of its moves melted with Flamethrower.

Then he ordered Poliswine to use Acientpower. When a Poliswine, Tangela or Yanma use for the first time Acientpower... They evolve. I was waiting the worst.
Poliswine evolved into Mamoswine.
I mdecided to take down Mamoswine with my Fire tye move.

"Blaziken Blast Burn!" I ordered.
An explosion of fire happened. The heat was even worst than Heat Wave. Mamoswine was down.
"Way to go Blaziken!" I was happy until i saw his smile. Mamoswine wasn't his trump card. Was the pokemon in that pokeball. How could he knew that i would use Blast Burn?

When he threw the pokeball, an Exploud appeared. His trump card is Exploud.
But this one is shiny.

He ordered Exploud to use Boomburst. An horible sound move.
With one hit it knocked out my Blaziken. And there is more. The headache was bigger than ever. He knows everything about me!

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years

Kelden and I step off the ferry in unison to an unruly sight. It wasn't overly pleasant but I don't know what I expected to be fair. I make a quick jump off the ramps as the staff guide us along to where I presumed Standing Grace was.

Upon arriving at Standing Grace I scrunched up my face slightly and sighed as the thought of possible sleeping in one of these houses made me want to puke rainbows.

'Do you think Shadaon has any tips for sleeping arrangements?' Kelden asks. I raise my eyebrows but quickly furrow them and shake my head.
'Nah, I think it's best we just continue with Cabbage for now and we can ask him later. I don't want to seem weak...' Kelden nods in agreement.
'Speaking of Cabbage, do you think she'll be angry at you for that stunt you pulled?' I chuckle slightly at Kelden's comment.
'Of course she is going to be angry but I think she understands my reasonings. Still it probably made her feel a little bit controlled in a way, you know, like, erm. How do I explain it?'
'I understand what you mean. Undermined I think is the word?'
'Yeah that one.'

I chuckle when I see Cabbage in the distance and walk up to her. I send a small smile her way as I approach her. Once in her presence I stop.

"Okay there's a few things I want to explain so I'm going to go through this quickly. First of all, sorry for what I did yesterday. I didn't want Team Skull to underestimate us so I thought I should probably get you out of there because trust me that girl is strong and, don't get me wrong it's not like I thought you couldn't win I just had to be cautious. Anyways, plan. Kelden and I have decided that we don't fancy sleeping here, so we're going to just head straight out and find the forest area. We'll head to the league straight away and possibly just wait out there and collect badges. For medicine I have a handbook of flowers we can use so that won't be much of a problem. Our only real problem is food, which is why I thought for the first night we go to the forest and be the first to scavenge fruit trees and such, since I expect in this terrain not too much good food will grow so we might have to get there earlier. We'll keep pressing out until the end of the forest. After that we can regroup with Team Skyward and gain information on the landscape and where would be best to go. We can travel with them for a few days. That sound good?" I raise my eyebrows and chuckle slightly at my elaborate explanations. I press my lips into a smile to show I'm being genuine here and not just messing around or trying to be stuck up or clever, however I was prepared for any criticism to the plan which would honestly be helpful.

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
CABBAGE
A Proud Gold Member

Earth to... Um Lethia

Ugh... The announcements make me wake up again. This time though I'm grateful. Last night that dream...

I had a dream that Nita summoned every ghost type pokemon in existence and tried possessing me with them. Then I saw some strange people repeating the same words over and over:

" Lethia..."

Then I saw Luke but his Lucario wasn't with him. He looked wide-eyed and kept shouting Kelden. Then Nita appeared again and summoned a Gengar and he trapped me in a crystal wall. I couldn't get out and water was filling up, and therefore I was drowning.

... I woke up before my lungs gave. I really didn't get scared of the dream, I was just confused about it. Anyway, I have to report to the dock. I get up and get ready. Once I pack everything up, I adjust my glasses and lock the door. I head upstairs pushing myself to the wave of trainers. I wonder if Luke already made it out. So as I continue pushing, I keep hearing gasps in the front. So what the commotion...

As I finally made it out, I can't believe my eyes. I even take off my glasses to see right. Everything looks so dead. I've seen poorer places in better condition than... whatever this is. It's like a grey settlement, and I highly doubt anyone lives here. Luckily for me, I have a sleeping bag, but I never thought I would need it. I send I silent thank you to my sister for telling me to pack it as I put on my glasses. I look right and left when I spot Luke.

I'm still mad at him for the stunt he pulled. Before I can avoid him, he sees me and sends a smile smile as he walk towards me. That suggests that he knows I'm still mad at him. I try taking his smile in consideration.

" Okay there's a few things I want to explain so I'm going to go through this quickly. First of all, sorry for what I did yesterday. I didn't want Team Skull to underestimate us so I thought I should probably get you out of there because trust me that girl is strong and, don't get me wrong it's not like I thought you couldn't win I just had to be cautious. Anyways, plan. Kelden and I have decided that we don't fancy sleeping here, so we're going to just head straight out and find the forest area. We'll head to the league straight away and possibly just wait out there and collect badges. For medicine I have a handbook of flowers we can use so that won't be much of a problem. Our only real problem is food, which is why I thought for the first night we go to the forest and be the first to scavenge fruit trees and such, since I expect in this terrain not too much good food will grow so we might have to get there earlier. We'll keep pressing out until the end of the forest. After that we can regroup with Team Skyward and gain information on the landscape and where would be best to go. We can travel with them for a few days. That sound good?"

That was a long talk, but I agree. He genuine smile is one his face, but that's not necessary.

" Yeah, I may suggest to raid the houses first. I'm just saying, this place looks so dead I'm pretty sure no one lives here. Plus, who knows how much is the way before there is a decent town around here. I also bought some supplies like matches and..."

I open my pack to show him some soup we can cook using the fire, some packs of berries I checked that are safe to eat, and some fruits.

" Sorry I couldn't pack more; I had to bring stuff for my pokemon too. Plan sounds good to me. And I guess I can understand your little stunt Luke. But are we just going to stand here and talk or do some action?"

I grin as I say this. I'm looking forward to raid some houses, if they're abandoned.

manadhon

RTX-008L
Years
The man with the freaky Iast name:
Mortimer Slartibartfast

So this was Lethia. I'd been shocked enough that it was floating (and the ship could fly), but the nearby town was in shambles. Whatever remained of the buildings were overgrown, and I swear that one of them had a Beedrill nest. Absol shifted uneasily, glancing up at me with fear in his eyes.

"Is that so?" I softly spoke so that only he could hear, "I won't tell if you don't tell then."

'Lest they find out themselves,' he thought.

I tried my best to act like the gloomy environment was getting me down, but it really didn't bother me as much as you'd expect. Rather, I was amazed at this scene of naturalistic reclamation. It was baffling still to know that only a year had passed. The cries of Nurse Joy and others could be heard, drastically increasing the sullen atmosphere.

You might be wondering where the rest of my Pokémon were, and the answer is quite simple. I wasn't about to chase Banette down, and Hypno, well, let's just say he has a fan club now, and not a good one. I probably wouldn't send him out unless I truly needed to, and even then far far away from anyone. As for the others, only Tropius would be able to navigate through the overgrown streets, and she and Absol didn't get along.

By the time I caught up to Shadoan he stood rightly stunned. Irek didn't look like he was fairing much better either. I wanted to say something snappy, but nothing came to mind. Instead, I went with this:

"Well hey there pal!" I exclaimed in an utterly ridiculous manner, "Fancy seeing you here!"

The looks I got from the two proved the result.

"Now then," I paused for dramatic effect, "If you need me, I'll be exploring the ruins, maybe do some lootin', or, *toothy grin* hunting." Absol barked in anticipation as we strolled away.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Sneasel Vs. Exploud

Exploud's Boomburst was making me losing my senses. Then the trainer took of the cloak.
Under that cloak was... Norman.
Of course! Who would have a normal type pokemon as trump card and super offensive? Norman of course.

"Surprised, aren't you?" Norman asked.
"Wh-Why?" I asked almost losing my senses.
"Your big headache is not helping. Everything has a limit. If you can't beat me you will not survive to this adventure." Norman said.

I tried to think on a plan but this sound was making an huge headache. Then i remember what he said:
"Everything has a limit."
If everything has a limit, Then Exploud's Boomburst also has a limit.

I waited 5 minutes and Exploud stopped. He does have not more PP for Boomburst.
I just grabbed my Sneasel's Pokeball.

"If you are going to use a trump card... I will also use!" I said. "It's all or nothing Sneasel!"
Sneasel came out of the pokeball.

"Sneasel use Surf!" I commanded.
"Exploud use Surf!" Norman shouted.

The 2 attack collided eachother.
"Exploud use Hyper Beam!" He shouted.
"Sneasel use Dark Pulse!" I shouted.

Once again, the attacks collided.
"I must stop Exploud." I thought. "Stop... That's it."

"Exploud use Giga Impact!" Norman gave his order. Exploud started running towards Sneasel.
"Sneasel use Blizzard!" I gave the order to Sneasel. Sneasel made not so much damage but the move froze Exploud. Exploud was frozen but i still needed to take it down. But Norman simply called back Exploud.

"Exploud you made a good job." This means that Norman withdrew. So I won the match. "You understood what is need to done. Make Smart moves to the victory." Norman said.
"This means that I'm ready for my adventure?" I asked happy.
"Yes. But watch out!" Norman advised me.

"No worries! I have pokemon items. A lot!" I said proud.
I looked at the bag and the pokemon items disapeared. But the other thing were on the bag.

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years

I sigh at Cabbage's haste to scavenge the houses here for food but I highly doubted that there would be anything left, if anything at all to begin with. It almost seemed as though the homes were decorations of some sorts, but by the way the roots of plants and trees have dug into the wall I'd say only recently has this place been destroyed. Large red R's scatter the premises like dust leaving a red/brown contrast throughout the town giving off and awfully conducted image of misery. The neglect apparent in this town was obviously not done on purpose, but most likely in order to make the challenges ahead harder, but I doubt it was the crew hosting the games by the nurse joy's reaction to the damage done to the pokémon centre. I assume a team must be in place, trying in whatever way they can to stop trainers from proceeding which possibly means there's something going on in Lethia right now but I just can't put my finger on what it is.

I trail behind Cabbage as we enter the first home. It was pretty bare aside from the slightly pile of rubble eon the floor and the moss spiraling up the wall. I quickly reach out towards the moss to check what type it was, discovering it to have sponge-like qualities, but I concluded that it wasn't worth the space since the water wasn't pure. I sigh in disappointment as there honestly isn't going to be anything and I feel like we're just going to waste our time trying to find something in these houses. The mystery behind their destruction intrigued me and I wanted to discover more about it so I allowed Cabbage to continue searching various houses without my criticism.

I had heard of a legendary beast that was here in Lethia that wasn't in the National Pokédex however I was unsure of whether it existed or not. The red R I identified as Team Rocket. They were an organisation once led by Giovanni (however I don't believe he runs it anymore) in Kanto and Johto. They were always out for money and power. If that's the case, what if the legendary pokémon was real and this Team Rocket had purposefully destroyed Standing Grace to deny trainers help on their journeys. It was all mere theory but I hoped if I continue to search Lethia I may discover evidence towards the case.

"Right, I'm sick of searching for nothing. Can we leave now?" I ask slightly fed up.

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Gelius Prower - Team Skyward
Off to the forest

"This is hard... Whit out my items i can't catch pokemon." I said frustrated.
"Try to buy something..." Gold said relaxed.
"There is no shop nearby. Only lost items." I said.
"Try to find lost pokeballs." Gold said.

"You can transfer the pokemon on Prof. Elm's lab by your laptop." Crystal said.
She was right. If i will need one pokemon must be from Elm's lab.
"By the way, Where is Silver?" Gold asked.
"He told me he was training." I said.

The hours were passing away...
"I'm going to find Silver." I said.

I hope he is not to far away...

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
CABBAGE
A Proud Gold Member

The Ruins of Standing Grace

Luke sighs at my idea of raiding the remains of Standing Grace, but we do so anyway. As we walk towards the first house, Luke keeps observing everything in silence, not to mention lost in thought. Then again, who wouldn't? This place is supposedly called Standing Grace, it's name full of glory. I'm not even sure this place is standing. I see a bunch of red R symbols that belongs to Team Rocket, and I have to admit, they do a good job at leaving destruction. Still though, Luke got easily distracted and so I entered first. A quick second later he was behind me and we began scavenging.

Well technically, I was scavenging while Luke observed and yet again lost in thought. I don't even bother asking, plus I'm too busy...

Something colorful catches my eye. It seems to be behind this chair... I move the chair and Luke is still lost in thought. Huh. It's some kind of Rainbow feather. It's pretty, I give it that, but it won't help us both get full bellies. But it's so pretty... And I think I've seen this before. But where? Oh well. I just bag it; whenever I have time I'll check it out. Now, if I were someone who lived here, where would I put some food? I pace around a bit. Maybe over here?

" Right, I'm sick and tired of searching for nothing."

I slightly flinch as I hear the voice. Oh wait. I turn around to Luke. That was him.

" Can we leave now?"

He sounds slightly irritated. I would show him the feather, but what happens if it's nothing? I'll show it to him if it is even an importance to our mission. Before I can get up, my hand steps on something silverish. I lift my hand and see that it is a silver feather. Another one? I bag that one too.

" Okay Luke. There's clearly nothing here anyway. Let's go."

I go behind Luke as we leave, still in thought about the pretty feathers.

Back