• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Just bought the Ratchet and Clank Trilogy for the PS3, so currently playing through those three. I also ordered Borderlands a while ago, so probably gonna be playing that once it gets here.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] (3DS/ENG) - Been playing around, I'm not too far, I'm taking my time with it. I already beat the JPN version so I can play when ever.

Tales of Vesperia (PS3/JPN) - I got this yesterday, Im definitely not far in it, lol But I'm going to enjoy it :)

Persona 3 Portable (PSP/ENG) - Playing on Maniac mode cause I'm hyped for the movie. :3

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I've bought and began playing Terraria today.
Spoiler:

I've built a little hut, soon to be an epic base!! (like every other n00b dreams).

Also, There is no Cow layer.

TY

I am playing NFS: Underground 1 a lot now...

Acura Integra FTW

Years
Along with Pokemon White, I've been doing a little bit of trophy hunting on my PS3, and have found myself playing FIFA 12 and Need For Speed: The Run lately.

Also had the chance to do some beta testing for Assassin's Creed III for PS3, which was pretty awesome.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
I'm currently playing through Earthbound and Kirby Super Star. I'm kind of a retro guy :3

Hooray for retro games! And those are some really good retro games, I might add. Played 'em both, loved 'em both.

So I'm playing a lot of older games too, but a lot more at a time. These are roughly in order of priority.

Chrono Trigger [SNES]
^^ Currently about 2/3 of the way done with this game, I think. So far I'm really loving the characters and graphics. It's no wonder some people consider this the best RPG ever. I'd almost say the same myself, if Mother 3 didn't exist.
LoZ: Ocarina of Time [GC]
^^ Ah, Ocarina of Time, what a classic... Hey wait, wasn't it for the N64? Actually I'm playing it on this Zelda promo disc for the Game Cube, which also contains the original Legend of Zelda, the Adventure of Link, and Majora's Mask, and a demo of Wind Waker. Still have yet to play the first two games, and to beat Majora's Mask on my own (I watched my friend play through it). In this game, I'm currently in the Fire Temple, and I'm not finding Navi as annoying as many people think. I actually LIKE the fact that she warns me when there's a Wallmaster in the room. If only that could happen in A Link to the Past as well...
Final Fantasy III [SNES]
^^ Or FFVI as it's called in Japan. You know, the one with Terra and Kefka in it. Well, maybe you don't know. Anyway, interesting game so far, though some of the battle options are a bit too complex and hard to figure out. I think I'm quite far in the game... though my characters are only at level 18-20, so I'm not sure. And finally, Locke is awesome.
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards [N64]
^^ I just recently defeated Miracle Matter, and then the credits showed and I was like, "WTF? This can't be the end of the game! I haven't fought Zero Two yet!" So now I begin the long boring process of collecting all the crystal shards.
Banjo-Kazooie [N64]
^^ I love this game! Kazooie's snarkiness, Gruntilda's rhymes, the Jinjos' cute little cries... And interesting world designs. I'm not very far along--currently stuck in Clanker's Cavern, specifically. Just have to do some more exploring I guess.
Super Mario 64 [N64]
^^ Ah, another classic. I'm really liking the game--only problem is, I'm emulating it, so instead of a N64 controller, I'm using a USB controller that bears closer resemblance to a Playstation controller. So I can never remember which buttons correspond to the C buttons, and the joystick is in an odd spot and the controls are weird... Oh well.
Conker's Bad Fur Day [N64]
^^ I have the same control problems here as in Super Mario 64, but I'm really enjoying this game otherwise. Okay, I'll admit it's quite twisted at times (it IS rated M after all), especially with one specific scene involving a greedy mouse and some cheese. *shudder* I'm in high anticipation of the infamous battle with the Great Mighty Poo, but I'm not there yet... I'm currently stuck in this well trying to frantically throw knives at electric wires.
Harvest Moon 64 [N64]
^^ I've always wanted to play a Harvest Moon game, and... well so far it's frustrating to say the least. I'm at the very beginning of the game, and there are a bunch of things I can do... only I don't have the money to do so. Meanwhile I had to miss a festival to do some farm work, and just got a horse I don't know what to do with. Sigh. When will my potatoes be ready to harvest?
Donkey Kong Country 1 and 2[SNES]
^^ Yes, I'm playing both at the same time. Overall I like the controls and characters in DKC2 better (Dixie rules), but I'm really frustrated by the fact that you usually have to spend banana coins just to save the game. And travel to other worlds. In DKC1 I can do that for free, at least... I'm about halfway done with DKC1 and a third of the way done with DKC2.
Yoshi's Island [SNES]
^^I'm not very far along at all with this game, since the only places I can save are in ghost houses and castles (the same as in Super Mario World, as I recall). So I keep having to repeat the early World 2 levels just because I couldn't get to a castle fast enough to be able to save. Arrgh. Besides that though, it's a fun game... though I'm still getting used to the controls. I also like how they reused a lot of the SMW sound effects here.

And in addition to that, I'm working on two Let's Plays, one of Pokemon White and one of Earthbound. But neither of them are blind, so I'm not including them in the above list. Technically I have a non-LP playthrough of Earthbound going as well, but its priority is very low compared to my other games, and I already beat the game once before anyway.

Last edited:

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
I'm finishing Starcraft II, and playing Heartgold.
I also found that old game, DX Ball. I'll stick to 'em for a while.

Years
  • NY
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
Well...

GBA
-Fire Emblem 8 and Pokemon Crystal.
I just love those two games, even thought I am replaying Crytstal for my 3rd time, and Fire emblem for my 2nd time.

XBOX 360
-NBA 2k12, Skyrim, and NCAA 13
I love sports and also RPGS, And skyrim is just plain epic.

PC
-Minecraft
How can anyone not like this game :P. Minez FTW

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
GBA
-Advance Wars
Kicking it old school.

DS
-Pokemon Diamond
Nuzlocke. Thats all.

XBOX 360
-Minecraft, MW3, Call of Duty 4 (Tomorrow I am busting out Halo 3/Reach)
Minecraft I am making a giant hotel and redstone projects, and COD is just fun to play. All I do is screw up and flip out. lol

PC
-Minecraft
Yogbox and Tekkit 24/7 on MC, CSS is chill surfing for me.

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years
I was bouncing back and forth between Final Fantasy VI & Final Fantasy IV DS for the umpteenth time until I picked up Pokemon Black, which is now commanding all my free time lol.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I've been unable to get off of Skyrim recently. Several months late, I know, but better late than never! I've only recently got a computer that can play it really well and I don't have any consoles so I kinda had to hold off for a little while. I've also been playing some Civilisation V although I'm finding it sorta hard to get into as it's so slow-paced so I'll probably finish with Skyrim (if that's even possible... lol) and then try Civ again.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
I don't like playing lots of games at the same time because I always end up forgetting them all... so I always play one new game and replay another one.

At the moment, I'm beating Kid Icarus: Uprising and I'm replaying Pokémon SoulSilver.

Years
Finished Pandora's Tower a few days ago. Really loved it! I am now playing Super Paper Mario after I stopped almost a year ago.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Right now it's Dante's Inferno, Gears 3, and Battlefield 3 for the 360, mostly Dante's Inferno as it can get as addicting as challenging rather quick.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky.

It's gonna take forever because of how slow the story goes. n___n

I'm just finding games to play until my Gamecube comes. <33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back