• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~Diving Deep~~ (A Water Pokemon Fan Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
Years
Topic: With Pokemon X and Y having been out for almost 2 weeks now, is anyone disappointed in the lack of water routes in this Generation? Every generation has added an new water route, except for generation 6 as of now. I know that Route 8 is a Water route, but you can get through it without having to use surf and also there is a distinct lack of Water Pokemon with I was okay with, but now I'm not.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Topic: With Pokemon X and Y having been out for almost 2 weeks now, is anyone disappointed in the lack of water routes in this Generation? Every generation has added an new water route, except for generation 6 as of now. I know that Route 8 is a Water route, but you can get through it without having to use surf and also there is a distinct lack of Water Pokemon with I was okay with, but now I'm not.

I hope more new Pokemon are released. If they come out with a Pokemon Z game that some seem to think will happen, hopefully more Water-types will be introduced.

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
Username/Nickname: Lauren
Partner Pokemon: Mizu, the Vaporeon
134.png

Reason for Joining the Club: I love water Pokemon so much. They're so beautiful and elegant, and I've always loved water in general too.
Not to mention that they have some of the best attacks, plus STAB. I really love the colour scheme of them, too.
Misty has always been my favourite gym leader, hands down :P I also loved it when Wallace used Milotic in R/S/E. Vaporeon is my favourite (if you couldn't already tell :P) because again, Vaporeon is very elegant, and not to mention adorable!

I've also sent you a PM containing user bars that I've made, it'd be cool if you checked them out.. thanks!

Last edited:

atmmachine11

Jumping portals since 1997.
Years
Username/Nickname: Atmmachine11 ~ You can call me Aidan.
Partner Pokemon: Sqwert the Squirtle. (His nickname is intentionally spelled wrong)
Reason for Joining the Club: Water Pokemon are awesome and I am a huge fan of them ! I have always loved them so I want to show my appreciation through this ? Also it will be fun to discuss them.

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
Years
Hello and welcome Aidan. All fans of Water Type Pokemon are welcome here.
Please be sure to check back here frequently ask Water based questions and be an active member in this club.

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
My favourite water-type design is probably Suicune or Vaporeon (biased? :P)..
I've always loved Suicune for some reason, and Vaporeon the same. I guess I'd just love to see them swim though a lake or river, I think it would be really beautiful. Graceful and elegant, too.

Reactions: Sun

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
User name : Rhytham

Partner : Water plate hold Arcues
493-Water.png

Reason for joining :

I love Water Type Pokemon very much they are just awesome for me. Many of them are really good in attack and i like most of the attacking Pokemon like Freligator, And as a beautiful example of beauty so Water type Arcues is in top. his design first shocked me its just great really great so that's why i choose Arcues. And all the Unova,Hoenn,Sinnoh these all Water type Pokemon from these region are always my favorite type in this games. And i mostly think that water is cold and i like cold so i like supporting water types. that's why i joined to show all the respect all the regulation to the fellow water type Pokemon And to water type fans thank you :)

GryphusHUN

Water-type Champion
Years
Hello!

Username/Nickname:GryphusHUN
Partner:Griffon,the Totodile
Reason for joining this club: I like water type pokemon since the beginning of the whole pokemon games, and beacuse there are no other forums in Hungary (yeah.... we dont have big pokemon fanbase....) I want to join this club!

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Username/Nickname: Atmmachine11 ~ You can call me Aidan.
Partner Pokemon: Sqwert the Squirtle. (His nickname is intentionally spelled wrong)
Reason for Joining the Club: Water Pokemon are awesome and I am a huge fan of them ! I have always loved them so I want to show my appreciation through this ? Also it will be fun to discuss them.
Welcome to the club, Aidan! Please feel free to discuss any Water-type related topics! :)
Hello!

Username/Nickname:GryphusHUN
Partner:Griffon,the Totodile
Reason for joining this club: I like water type pokemon since the beginning of the whole pokemon games, and beacuse there are no other forums in Hungary (yeah.... we dont have big pokemon fanbase....) I want to join this club!

User name : Rhytham

Partner : Water plate hold Arcues
493-Water.png

Reason for joining :

I love Water Type Pokemon very much they are just awesome for me. Many of them are really good in attack and i like most of the attacking Pokemon like Freligator, And as a beautiful example of beauty so Water type Arcues is in top. his design first shocked me its just great really great so that's why i choose Arcues. And all the Unova,Hoenn,Sinnoh these all Water type Pokemon from these region are always my favorite type in this games. And i mostly think that water is cold and i like cold so i like supporting water types. that's why i joined to show all the respect all the regulation to the fellow water type Pokemon And to water type fans thank you :)

Good to see that we have more Water-type fans. I'm sure the Captain will approve you two! Please express your opinion about our current topic:
Which Water type Pokémon has best design?

My opinion is Suicune. That silky hair screams water, like the waves in the ocean. :) Its colors also suits its Dex entry: which it purifies polluted water. How about you two?

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Gyraodes Cause he has an unique design he really look like the King of the water he look like a Beast for me with great design he also have some really good Moveset and States.

GryphusHUN

Water-type Champion
Years
I think that Kabutops has the best design, why? BEACUSE NO ONE WILL THINK THAT HE/SHE IS A WATER POKEMON :D

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Captain I'm going to amend the prize for the winner.
Guys stay tuned! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back