• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Kura it took me a bit to get your image...I was trying to imagine like her hipbones looking like a pizza, her thighs having a cake between them, etc. I was like whaaaat

I'm glad I wasn't the first one to not know what it was about. The first time I was like "wtf is this supposed to be about."

Thankfully I don't gain weight no matter what I eat so it makes sense that it took me a while to know what that meant :]

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Spoiler:

Point A is where I live. Point B is where I had to sign three papers (literally, three). The route in between took me 2 hours and a half and €3.

I need to eat something and take a shower because hell I'm tired. This was such an exciting evening XD

droomph

weeb
Years
It's 12:40 PM over here and I've only eaten a muffin.

I'll share some crappy Chinese food if you want, but I doubt that you want to eat mold :\

AAAHHH I need to get a life

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I haven't eaten yet. XD; Maybe I'll have some chicken and rice later because it's so healthy, but not until I can't stand not eating anymore.

Years
Hahaha. I was like that with pasta for lunch.
I cook my own lunch as it is cheaper, but there are only so many ways you can make pasta interesting before you are like... I DON'T WANT THIS!​

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Hahaha. I was like that with pasta for lunch.
I cook my own lunch as it is cheaper, but there are only so many ways you can make pasta interesting before you are like... I DON'T WANT THIS!​

>D Time for Italian Kura to come in and make some Penne alla Vodka for you <3~

penne%2Balla%2Bvodka.JPG

Or Spaghetti alla Carbonara <3

spaghetti-carbonara-su-1598630-l.jpg

:3

Or a nice pasta salad for you (minus the tomatoes)
pasta-salad.jpg

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Salivates. Eh what? People say no talking weather but food seems more worthy of not being spoken...makes others hungry :P

Pasta is tasty but one does eventually get tired of it if eaten very single day, even in different forms...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
No weather because you can't eat the weather. Well you could drink some rain but that's not satisfying.

@CWP :throws money:

Two birds with one stone: Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs.

Does chocolate milk count as food?
And omg I just scrolled and saw pasta omg. <3

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
That better be gluten free pasta I saw >:O

I just ate a big dinner and a desert so I'm actually pretty satisfied on the food front right now. I'm also gonna go ahead and throw chocolate milk into the beverage category.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm getting sick of having toast for breakfast every morning. I need an alternative that isn't cereal because I hate cereal lol

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
I've been having peanut butter toast for breakfast because it's quick and I don't have time to make amazing big breakfasts in the morning before school -_-

I loved the toaster strudels that had the blue frosting, although I hated how it cooked unevenly in my toaster sometimes.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Why hate on cereal its amazing? At least its better than not having breakfast at all!

I remember the time when I had 5 egg omlette for breakky, hmmmmm bacon in it as well. Best breakfast ever!

also why gluten free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back