• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You Know You're Obsessed With Pokémon When....

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
93. When you think shooting people in war is pointless. I mean, come on! They can just decide the winner by playing competitive Pokémon!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
95. When you think real life lizards are cute thanks to the influence of the Pokémon franchise. :D

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
105. When you brag to your friends that you caught a shiny Abra but none of them understand what that means and the ones that do say you cheated it because it's on emulator so OBVIOUSLY you cheated. (I'd probably stop being friends with them lol)

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
109. When your phone's lock screen is an old picture of your Pikachu from a Yellow ROM that you found from a game that you can't play anymore so he'll be with you forever.
i'll make shorter reaponses now I promise

Back