• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina!

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2021
Hey Mitchel, can you make this game have a feature like "Riding pokemon" because it's just very nice if we can Ride Pokemon everywhere!

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2013
can someone mirror link download ???

i can't download link that given by mitchael,,,

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
This hack is awesome !!! I really like your screens and the new hero's sprite! Also the day/night system seems to be implemented isn't it ? Another thing i liked was some Legend of zelda (from the minish cap i think) tiles ! KEEP IT UP ! :)

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2016
I picked the pichu as my starter
Also, can you betray/leave Team Rocket? I joined by accident.

Last edited:

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Guess who's back, back again!
Mitchel1 is back, for a while!

To all my supporters I would like to say thank you!
It has been a few rough months for me so this following update will show abit more of the dark cry: TLoG progress!

So far no further adue!
Enjoy the following updates!

[highlight]:...:UPDATE:...:[/highlight]
p_poppo.gif

Meet and greet your new city! Gravident City, host of the gravident museum, trion dancing club, and the majestic Aqua, the water gymleadster!

[highlight]:...:History of this city:...:[/highlight]
Once it was a hugh acient city. People who once lived here, lived in harmony and peace. After the grand three, ENTEI SUICUNE and RAIKOU came by and ruined everything that was standing in their way! All that is left are the acient walls that appear around the city. This dreadful day they called, the day of judgement! All other information was kept in the gravident city museam and has never left this place! Only the purest people, that matched the blood line from the elders, were able to enter this museam! You, chosen one, has a matching blood line with one elder that is still alive! That person is...

[highlight]:...:Credit:...:[/highlight]
Princelegendario: Tiles
Kymotonian: Tiles
Neos.: Tiles
Cuddlesthefatcat: Tiles

[highlight]:...:Screenshots (WIP):...:[/highlight]
34ypjzc.png
2e68n6a.png

2qwzltd.png
11b42zb.png

Cheers, I hope you liked it!

~Mitchel1

Last edited:
Years
Mitchel, I haven't been active for a while, and I've just came on here to check the place out. I see this has improved a lot since I last saw the updates. I wish you well with it all. Good luck, bud! :)

Back