• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skele

Idea Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2009
I think in summary screen where are pokemon nature you can descripe what that nature give and maybe write in statystic page about pokemon EV and IV.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Wow... that's great...

Your new menu just makes me drool, if I could just steal that... nah... I'd get caught...

But seriously Wichu, everything is looking great, don't give up or I'll hunt you down! [/seriousness]

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Well wichu if you want an answer its simple. People want css or at least the ones who ignore great games cause of no css first post. I mean i want it but what ever. It doesnt make the gme better does it? No so worry bout the game and not the thread. How bout the pokemon ranking idea?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Well i don't know if this improves the game or not but you know when you catch a pokemon and it shows there profile right after you catch it how about it shows also in the corner what moves they know i got that idea from pokemon diamond and pearl when paul always used his pokedex after he catches a pokemon to see whattype of moves they got but it's just a suggestion though.

thats actually a great idea because it gets annoying catching pokemon and its not what you want(stats, nature, characteristic) and you can release it right away if its not, another feature that would go with that.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Nice. Real nice. Oh is that wichus evo in your avie. Thats nice as well. Anyweh no screenshots? Sure you got a reason but thats a bit unfair to have a game up in the showcase but no screens. Anyweh hmm i was thinking under the pic. Instead of an item or a rank of the pokemon(my idea but got ignored) mabye hmm oh i got it. A hapiness bar! I mean at least let us see how happy the pokemon is with you.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Nice. Real nice. Oh is that wichus evo in your avie. Thats nice as well. Anyweh no screenshots? Sure you got a reason but thats a bit unfair to have a game up in the showcase but no screens. Anyweh hmm i was thinking under the pic. Instead of an item or a rank of the pokemon(my idea but got ignored) mabye hmm oh i got it. A hapiness bar! I mean at least let us see how happy the pokemon is with you.

It's not Wichu's evo, it's a new sprite of it. The evo looks more different.

Screenshots are going back up later today.

I did think of something to put there - the Pokémon's form. For example, Burmy and Deoxys will be making use of it. For happiness, I think the background colour could change - that way it seems more natural. You can't measure happiness with numbers in real life, can you?

Anyway, now I have a new thread, I should make myself a new signature.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
I know you cant in numbers. I mean like put a heart there and have it filled slowly with all the love of your pokemon for you. And if its full then that pokemon loves you forever. Unless you start rare candying it then your love goes . But the form thing is nice. I mean it could have ini sprites of whatever form it has and highlights the one its in now right?Aha ok i took it as an evo. I like it better.

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
Years
Spriting

This is really just amazing. I was wondering if you still need spriters, I'd love to help you sprite. ^^ Oh, and can I also be a beta tester if the spaces haven't already been filled? I'm willing to sprite any Pokemon, just reply please. Thanks.

And I love how you changed the menu bar! This will be the next Shiny Gold I know it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
SethCullen: It's not a ROM hack, so you don't need VBA to play it.

Anyway, I've updated the Pokémon section in the first post. Argaze, a Pokémon which was revealed in the thread but never added to the first post, has been added.

I've added the new sprites for each of the Pokémon. Also, I've updated the information for each Pokémon. The Pokémon 'kind' has been added, and the descriptions have been changed to the official Pokédex descriptions.

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2008
Do you have full information about the new Pokemon? Like Base Stats, Lv up/Egg/Tutor/TM/HM moves, Evolution level, Ability, Egg groups, EPs from beating it, Catch Rate ect..?

If not, I would like to help with that kind of stuff.

Years
Do you have full information about the new Pokemon? Like Base Stats, Lv up/Egg/Tutor/TM/HM moves, Evolution level, Ability, Egg groups, EPs from beating it, Catch Rate ect..?

If not, I would like to help with that kind of stuff.

You can easily just go to Serebii.net for that kind of stuff, so I don't think Wichu would need any help with that. Besides, I think Wichu already has all the information on the new Pokemon forms stats. Based on Screenshots I saw in Pokemon Essentials thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back