• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2013
Whats up guys and gals, Im new here (obviously). I just started playing the gen v games and am very interested in ev training so if anyone has a pokemon with the pkrs virus they can spare and dont mind helping a noob. it would be greatly appreciated. :D

Years
Hello, my name is Riod. I've played pokemon since about 14 years ago, but I have never had friends who I can trade, battle or discuss about pokemon with; so I'm here looking for new friends via wi-fi. Errr, I'm too shy, my english is average, I hope I have some luck here.

Years
Hello, my name is Riod. I've played pokemon since about 14 years ago, but I have never had friends who I can trade, battle or discuss about pokemon with; so I'm here looking for new friends via wi-fi. Errr, I'm too shy, my english is average, I hope I have some luck here.

Hello Riod, and welcome!

I understand if you were a late bloomer to the Pokemon games, didn't play my first one 'til I was 11. PC is a great place to chat with fellow Pokemon fans, and given your interests I advise you check out both the entire boards for Current (5th-6th Gen and also trades/battles) and General Pokemon Gaming (covers 1st-4th Gen as well as spinoffs, challenges and Pokemon games in general) since they are among the popular sections here, and you'll find some good topics there.

Have fun, and remember to read the rules or ask staff members if you need help!

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2013
Hey guys, girls and pokemon fans!

This is ListerJS actually James 13 y old
Thought of register cause I'm a pokemon fan and I've seen in thePokeCommunity a lots of useful threads and i Thought
I'm joining this "clan"!
So anyway, what I hope to do here is to post hacks made by me messages and other stuff but only in this christmas.
{XD}

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Hey there ListerJS!

I'm sure that you will meet lots of Pokemon fans like you over here in PC.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey guys, girls and pokemon fans!

This is ListerJS actually James 13 y old
Thought of register cause I'm a pokemon fan and I've seen in thePokeCommunity a lots of useful threads and i Thought
I'm joining this "clan"!
So anyway, what I hope to do here is to post hacks made by me messages and other stuff but only in this christmas.
{XD}

Haha, welcome aboard! :D We got hacks, we got discussions, we got it all here in the community! Jump in and join us! :D

Your English is okay! There's no need to worry about that. :D You'll totally find a lot of friends to play with via wifi. Visit the Battle Center and the Trade Corner to start battling or trading! Have fun!

Whats up guys and gals, Im new here (obviously). I just started playing the gen v games and am very interested in ev training so if anyone has a pokemon with the pkrs virus they can spare and dont mind helping a noob. it would be greatly appreciated. :D

I know nothing about Pokerus and EV training to be quite honest. :( I'm pretty sure the Battle Center has some of the answers you need. There's a question thread in that section where you can ask your questions about that and a member or a mod can answer that for you. Good luck and welcome!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi, I just realized this thread existed, I guess I'll hang out here then, since I'm new and stuff, yeah...

Marshall Lee as your avatar. I love you already <33

Welcome! Feel free to hang out here! Fresh new members come here to say hello to each other, and we talk a little about yourselves. Also, an introduction thread is encouraged but not required. It's optional. :D

Hope you're having fun in the forums!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Hey danks_!

Is your signature Mikasa from Shingeki no Kyojin? Great anime isn't it.

danks_

NOCH EIN BIER, BITTE!
Years
Yep, that's Mikasa :)
Excellent manga haha, I couldn't resist but start reading the mangaafter the 6th anime episode came out.

Years
Hello, how's everyone doing today?

And Danks, I have to say nice signature. I love Mikasa <3

I do hope you have a great time here at PC.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey there danks! Welcome to PC! I've seen you around here alot today.

You like Adventure Time so I like you already. lol. I have an Adventure Time club here by the way, you should join if you have time.

It's good to know you seem to be enjoying it here.

danks_

NOCH EIN BIER, BITTE!
Years
Yeah, I saw the club, I actually already posted on it already, and yeah, I try not to post too much because I feel like a spammer, but I really like forums hahahaha.

Years
Don't feel like a spammer danks_, you are welcome to post as much as you want, but as long as it doesn't violate a section's rules! ^_^ and I'm really glad that you feel welcomed here as a new member! :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Don't feel like a spammer man. You can post as much as you want as long as it's not against the forum's rules.I mean look at my post count! XD Remember that all posts in most sections have a 4/25 rule, meaning all of your posts must have at least 4 words and 25 characters. Otherwise it's spam.

Years
Don't worry Danks. You are welcome to post as much as you like here at PC, just remember not to make it violate the forums' rules. PC does have a 4 words/25 character rule in place, so you need to include at least 4 words and 25 characters in the post or it's treated as spam. Remember, we're not scary once you get to know us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back