• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

juxta

3181 0814 1066
Years
I finished your last beta, when i open this one in my savegame nothing leads to where it used to.. Like you went to saffron then to the part that wasn't in the pokemon games and i can't lol.

Years
I cannot get past Brock, this time when I battle him the second time he keeps battling over and over again with his level 12 Geodude and Flint won't let me leave the gym. How do I get the first badge?

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
found a bug. when you beat brock the second time you just have to talk to him and battle him again.

How so? When you beat Brock the second time, it goes straight into the Onix battle, no? Then Brock leaves.

I cannot get past Brock, this time when I battle him the second time he keeps battling over and over again with his level 12 Geodude and Flint won't let me leave the gym. How do I get the first badge?

I honestly can't say. I just tested it again. I battled (and lost) to Brock's Onix. I received the Light Ball. I went back to battle him again. I beat his Geodude. The sprinklers went off. It went into the Onix battle again (with rain weather) - I lost. I went back after healing. I battled and beat Geodude again. The sprinklers set off. The rain weather started and I battled Onix again and won. Brock left. I left, came back, and only Flint was in the Gym. So I'm not sure how the bug you're describing is happening ...

EDIT: And I've tested it again and it worked perfectly for me. Unless I can recreate the glitch I can't fix it ...

Last edited:
Years
Would you want someone to send you the ROM. It might help people who have the glitch because you can fix it. What I meant was after the sprinklers go off Brock continues to battle with Geodude and I can't leave the gym.

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2013
i'm also having an issue with the pajamas. the screen goes black but the music keeps playing

TRXO

PokeGames master
Years
I played the beta 2.5 version and the game gets stuck with a black screen at the beginning when I put on the pajama's.

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2012
i cant find the squirtle sqaud lol, ive been searching the dark cave, but cant find them, are they in the cave????

Last edited:
Years
i cant find the squirtle sqaud lol, ive been searching the dark cave, but cant find them, are they in the cave????

How did you get to battle Brock again with an Onix? After I battle his Geodude the sprinklers go off, then nothing happens. When you talk to Brock again he battles with Geodude and you can't leave the gym. Can I have help?

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2012
How did you get to battle Brock again with an Onix? After I battle his Geodude the sprinklers go off, then nothing happens. When you talk to Brock again he battles with Geodude and you can't leave the gym. Can I have help?

When i battled brock the first time he only had a geodude then i lost, after healing my pokemon flint gave me a light ball, so battled again beat his geodude, then it showed all of brocks little sisters an brothers. then it went to a nother battle scene an this time he had an onix i beat it then flint came in an talked then brock left an so did i

bladewarz

Starting post right now xD
Years
2 glitch found.
1. Then i type my own rival's name and i must to push yes his head is red.
2. then i want to change pajamas the screen turns to black.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2012
after defeating erika in celadon city i try to open my tm case an the screen goes black

INV

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
Well,when i try to put my pijamas on,the screen turns black
I saw what you said,I tried all angels and a few times in a row but didnt work
Maybe its something with the settings?please help

Years
I finally defeated Brock! :) You have to lose against him the first time you battle him. I f you win the first time, get the Light Ball, return to the gym Brock will use a Lv. 12 Geodude. He'll stop talking, then the sprinklers go off, and when you talk to him again he'll use Geodude. Later on today I'm going to play more, right now I'm taking a break.

bladewarz

Starting post right now xD
Years
Yah yah i know you must to lose him (just like in anime ash lost ~2 times..) but abaut pajamas black screen.

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
I played 2.1, I downloaded 2.5 and patched it with FireRed. But when I loaded the game I was in Fuchsia City. I was in the area where the pikachu and where you gave Misty your Togepi. How do i get back there? i dont have a bike

pokelj

Mudkip Master
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2018
I got to the preschool and I kept going left and there is nothing there. Where do I go now? Is that the end of the game?

Back