• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Unofficial Trading Card League! (Skype/IMs preferred methods of play)

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2012
hey this sounds fun i'm willing to play
username:cold_haku im free randomly but im on alot

baladamy

Maybe One day I'll Be a Mod...
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
Lemme in lemme in!!!!!!!!
I have 2 new decks itching to go!!!!!!!
I like use exclamation points alot!

soooooo...... yea.......

PM me in advanced though......

----------------------------------------------------------------------
30 MIN LATER

OMG good battle cold_haku!
i won a the battle
prize cards 0-2*... close.....
lol
i had the lead at first, until his glaceon X came out.... His Milotic and Feraligatr was tough too...He swept the floor after that. It wasnt until i had my lucky break and got out my Scolipede. 150 HP and top attack deals out 80 damage and defender gets poisoned! Watch out peoples! here comes Baladamy!!!!!!!!!!
:P

*i won all my prize cards, he won 4
**Hope you guys did'nt mind the synopsis??

Last edited:
Years
Just played 3 kinda intense games with cold_haku
Me-2 Total Prizes Taken: 12
cold_haku-1 Prizes Taken: 9

I must now totally reconstruct a new deck :/

Good games tho :)

Noted. Good games, it looks like.

Lemme in lemme in!!!!!!!!
I have 2 new decks itching to go!!!!!!!
I like use exclamation points alot!

soooooo...... yea.......

PM me in advanced though......

30 MIN LATER

OMG good battle cold_haku!
i won a the battle
prize cards 0-2*... close.....
lol
i had the lead at first, until his glaceon X came out.... His Milotic and Feraligatr was tough too...He swept the floor after that. It wasnt until i had my lucky break and got out my Scolipede. 150 HP and top attack deals out 80 damage and defender gets poisoned! Watch out peoples! here comes Baladamy!!!!!!!!!!
:P

*i won all my prize cards, he won 4
**Hope you guys did'nt mind the synopsis??

Welcome aboard! Results noted, and I personally like game synopses.

been itchin to battle someone :I

Welcome aboard! Feel free to play members!

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
i have 3 decks ready, fire and grass, water and electric, and an all out arceus deck with of course arceus, and strong cards. I am available anytime today as i haven't anythign todo :I i'll have skype open just send a friend request and i'll be notified and then we'll talk and battle.

Years
i have 3 decks ready, fire and grass, water and electric, and an all out arceus deck with of course arceus, and strong cards. I am available anytime today as i haven't anythign todo :I i'll have skype open just send a friend request and i'll be notified and then we'll talk and battle.

Contact baladamy to see if they want to battle. I just got a PM seeking a match from them, but I'm too busy to play them myself right now.

baladamy

Maybe One day I'll Be a Mod...
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
very good battles with neoracer
we played 3 matches

Results:
I won all three matches lol
5-6*
0-4**
4-6***
Might post synopses later cause i gotta go rest

*I won 1 prize cards he won 0
**I won all 6 prize cards he won 2
***I won 2 prize cards he won 0

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
reconstructed a new deck, feel pretty confident about this one wanna battle? skype: neogamer12345 added more pokemon sacraficed soem energy and trainers, but i feel good

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
Years
*sighs* man, it would be nice to play someone other than my sisters(versing my eldest one while posting), Name's Anglican18, anyone want a match today, around 4.00 pm? Just made a new deck, however I can't effectively use my webcam as it is built into my computer. Warning! Haven't played a proper gamein AGES!!!

Years
*sighs* man, it would be nice to play someone other than my sisters(versing my eldest one while posting), Name's Anglican18, anyone want a match today, around 4.00 pm? Just made a new deck, however I can't effectively use my webcam as it is built into my computer. Warning! Haven't played a proper gamein AGES!!!

What time zone are you in? You need to say your time zone so that other people who are interested in a match can actually know what time that will be for them.

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
played an EXCELLENT game against somat, infact 2 games. The prize cards left are as follows,
2-3 = won
0-3 = won
we both have a equaly constructed deck ,and i would be more then happy to face him again.

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
will be available aroudn 7:00 EST US

had 2 awesome battles with Jack Kenton. prize card results are as follows,
5-0 LOSS
0-3 WON
Im pretty sure that the first one is right but i may be wrong :I
anyways another fair player, always proud to have an amazing battle with!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
I would like to join this League as well. I just started playing again after not playing for six years. I don't have the best decks but I try.

Back