• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ooc; POP! Panic Shuffle! [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
I will be gone four days starting March 6th, m'dears. :< Sorry for the inconvinience.

Also, Evkay, track sign-ups were supposed to be in the gym.... but I warped my post to accomodate your changes, and hopefully Chibi-chan doesn't mind that her post might not make complete sense anymore. xD; The Armon side of the main office shouldn't be too close to the entrance anyway, so there's still the clean getaway from man-cootie central. xD;

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
by the by.... Trainer Kat has permission to bunny me as much as she wants to... i trust her judgment :) and she usually asks me what she should have me do before she posts anyway... but ya, just getting that out there right now

Seconded. I know Evan won't make my character out to be a nice guy. I trust him.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
rofl the post confused me... so i assumed she was talking about being in the main office... my bad my bad...

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
S'all good, my post is pretty 'omg-wtf' all over the place anyway. xD; It'll probably be confusing too.

sorry for dragging rémi around like a ragdoll david. :B

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2009
Wilt; Let's do some proofreading on your latest post, aye? There are a few grammatical boo-boo's here and there. ^^;

I know, this computer is so old I don't have Microsoft Word. I just have Notebook. I'll try looking for some kind of spell check on the internet.

Are we going to role-play out every day or are we going to skip around on the days and weeks?

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Wilt; .... I ... Honestly do not know! :D

[/shot'd]

I dunno, what do you guys think? A mixture of both, where like, if there's something important, we can sort of skip to it, and if not, then just roleplay the day-to-day life?

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
that sounds like a good plan to me... or if things tend to drag you could make the executive decision to move forward a bit?? :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2009
I suggest that we skip to important dates and such. Because in my life nothing exciting happens day-to-day.

I think there should be a beginning of the year dance. We have that at my school.

Are you going to ad in some plot-lines that affect all our characters?

Trainer Kat

Years
Guhhh...side note...
What sort of food does the café serve?
Normal café food?
I suppose I could have Dean order a sammich. Every place has sammiches, right?

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
What a tiring post, and I didn't even talk to anyone. =3=

Anyway, for those who are interested, Plum is actually based on a real character I used ages ago. :3 If you need a reference for when/if you DO interact with her, her bio can be found here.

And before you freak out Loki, Plum's NOT a main character, just an NPC. DX Just kidding, I know you won't freak out...

*shot

EDIT: Eh...sorry for the assery, I'm dead tired from work and uni (and waiting for Kat on MSN X3) as well as having to wake up tomorrow morning at 6 to get to my 8 o'clock lecture, and seeing how it's 11 PM, I should really be getting to sleep. Anyway, I concur with the mixing of varying timelines for certain days, but it kinda depends on how much you wanna pack in, as to not blow through all the awesome events with huge, long and eventful days, and then have the rest of the semester for...omg...study and exams. I actually had a few other ideas about it but I'm literally falling out of my chair so I'll stop before I facedesk. *curls into bed

Last edited:

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
Years
Hey, Loki...I have edited my post...sorry I've been engaged in some activities lately on PokeCommunity. Not that if I get the spot I wont be able to post...I've also been thinking of stuff to add to my character.
Well...I also hope my infraction wont prevent me form getting this spot.
So, am I in?

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Well, I'd wait on that one Brad, I still dunno if Loki wants to fish my idea out the window, since I did do it in the spur of the moment, so it COULD be a bad idea.

Although, we can have one or two NPC's yeah? Well, that was my assumption anyway. ;P

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
sooo i vote we let Xige in.... he's an aspiring soccer player, aye? Heath needs more underlings team mates for the soccer team

*devious grin*

Trainer Kat

Years
xD; Awh, my intro for Alina wasn't much longer, if at all.
And yeah, girls have roommates.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Heh, thats last time I take an entire day off of the computer. Now I gotta read all those long posts AMD post for myself.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
I've decided to change my grade to year 12 so I can bunk with Jack's female character. (This will help my RPing alot better if we are together.)

I am still working on my RP form and its a very slow progress. Loki, does this RP form HAVE to be uber long? T_T I cant possible think of anything else to write and my mind is ready to explode.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
N-XIGE; Infractions are totally unrelated to this roleplay. D: It doesn't affect your chances of being accepted or declined. (There are other members in this roleplay that have also been infracted before. ;<) it's a yellow infraction anyway, it's not like it affects you right now. xD

Either way, your personality is still a little short; I did check up on your other roleplay posts, because I didn't put up an RP Sample thing up. Your roleplaying level isn't quite up to what I'm looking for in this roleplay. And you missed the deadline to finish your sign-up, or inform me that you wouldn't be able to finish your sign-up in time. I'm very sorry N-XIGE, but you're Declined. Perhaps if the roleplay lasts long enough, you can try again next term. ^^

By then, if I see a considerable improvement from this:
Spoiler:

Then you can sign-up again.

Kansas; Ah, executive powarz. It's been a long time since I've had it~ *FISH'd* Yeah that's a good idea. xD

Phanima; Oh, well, I suggested to Brad that he should do an NPC... Unless you were pointing out something else? xD; Anyway, I don't have any problems with NPC's, whether their prominent or stick around for just one post. NPC away. xD;; All teachers are NPC's too, whoever finds the need first gets dibs on describing the staffers. Also, for more popular people, there will naturally need to be various NPC's, so y'know. Just to help populate the place. :>

Idea? D: Idea like, the one with the varying timelines? Yeah, I like that idea, although I don't see how having NPC's would affect it? *didn't see anything else in your other posts regarding an idea, sorry. x_o If you could point it out to me...?*

Wilt; That defeats the purpose of a 'slice-of-life' roleplay. xD And there's no room for regular character relationship developments if we skip around too much... In my opinion anyway. xD

Trainer Kat; Use your imagination? :D The Lahea's school cafe right now has pre-ordered food, like the Armon cafeteria, but once school starts, the cafe will serve things that the cooking class makes, so... basically, those'll be like, desserts, breads, and other simplistic things that can be made for lots of people, like sandwiches and salads. Of course, if you want your junk food fix, you're going to have to go to Armon Cafeteria. D: Most things at the Cafe are healthy and stuff.... But yeah, things from outside restraunts and un-healthy things are served at the Cafeteria, which is why it's so much bigger than the cafe. xD

Ayumi-chan; It doesn't have to be uber long, but it has to be of good quality. If you want to lengthen it for some cushioning though, just look at the other sign-ups and see what other people mentioned. D: *That's what I do.*

I think that's everyone. D: If I missed you or your question wasn't answered by someone else, tell me~

Off to read the posts now, will probably edit afterwards. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back