• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
Granted but it dies, because instead of pouring water on it, you pour poison on it.
I wish I had a kitten who loved meh! Kaa!

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Granted, but it was an exceptionally large tiger kitten... *Shred*

I wish I could divide by zero.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Granted, but the meat buns return to life and kill you *Gives you strange stare*.

I wish to be Hitler!

Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
Granted, but it hates me and comes to kill you the person who sent him to me. He bites your head off.
I wish that I could fly!

Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
Granted but there's a sudden heatwave afterwards and they all melt.
I wish that I could find my other shoe.

Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
Granted, but they come to get you and you freeze to death, you die as an ice-cream.
I wish chocolate filled baths were available.

oblueknighto

The Blue Knight
Years
Granted, but when people get into the tub they start melting and merge with the chocolate for the next person to merge with them.
I wish this forum had things that are more funny. (Ha, that's impossible because it's too funny already).

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
Years
Granted But every time you go to ask someone to sprite for them the find someone better than you to do it for them

I Wish that Global Warming was just a joke that someone put on their MySpace page

oblueknighto

The Blue Knight
Years
Granted, but you now lose everything in one go, too bad.
I wish that my brain didn't exist so that the upcoming zombie apocalypse wouldn't have any effect on me.

Years
Granted. However, your brain is needed for basic bodily functions such as breathing, so I think you should know where I'm going with this.

I wish for tiny cups filled with jello.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Granted, but you go to the next life where you are tortured for all eternity. Oh goody!

I wish for a wish that can't be corrupted. (Believe it or not, i know how to corrupt this wish)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back