• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Maybe I can get a shiny magnemite during my breeding session for an ICE HP one... I will get one anyways by chaining... GL all! Oh and how did you get that shiny Umbreon Pokeplushie? Was it above LV 100?

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Maybe I can get a shiny magnemite during my breeding session for an ICE HP one... I will get one anyways by chaining... GL all! Oh and how did you get that shiny Umbreon Pokeplushie? Was it above LV 100?

I got it by adopting one of the Pokeballs a while back.... It's completely random.
And I got it over Lv. 100 by using the click exchange.

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
well i have not been hunting any shinies lately, right now im playing through my pokemon colosseum to get the ho oh ( which could take awhile since i never got it before). But i will report if i find any shinies along the way but for now i have a ton of pokemon to purify GL all.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
Well I wanted to get me a togepi for the dex... next thing you know im chaining them lol. Im at 13 atm ill edit this when to tell yall how it goes.

Edit: Crap! i dont have my shinyhunting team

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Got a chain up to 40 on geodude last night. But it broke in a patch that should have been right. I hate machop.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I will be going for it soon. Not tonight. I am playing a friend at call of duty on PS3. Will next time I get time.

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Hey gus nothing new here, I started chaining for bronzor today, so far im at a chain of.... 1
Yeahi havent been chaining him really found em and I was sidetracked by Mario Kart. So thats it.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
Not really an update i just wanted to say that if you guys remember awhile back i said that my sister found a shiny ralts which wally caught. Turns out when she reached Mauville city she battled Wally and the ralts wasnt shiny anymore O_o Weird...

Wow that sucks. I would have been awesome if it stay shiny lol. You still owe her?

Years
Hey guys not much here... and sorry about the geodude, but I have one shiny and could get it cloned or could cough it up... for a price! GL everyone, especially in those geodude and bronzor hunts!

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
It is now time.

Everything that I know of is done and complete.

Now is the time.

To walk down that road that leads me to Gligar.

It is officially 8-7-08 that I start this hunt. Nothing will stop me, no matter how many times I will fail.
I will have my Synchro, Lucario, Lemonlime and Oz with me. And HomeBreloom too.

For although I'll almost have a packed party, if I do get to 40, I will not stop. How many I will get, I do not know. But this is one of the Pokemon I have wanted for a long, long time. (It also tires me that people offer me the shinies I want. I want to get them myself. That way I know they're legit, and I just don't like using other people's Pokemon, period.)

I came back to chronicle my journey to Gligar. And now it begins.

When I finish this one, I will be over the hill. I will embark on the last half of my Pokemon journey, to collect up 30 more different species of shiny. Of those, I will make sure Charmander is one of them since I've worked so hard for it in the past. I want to try fishing for a Magikarp, and try hatching Shroomish. I'm eventually going to get that Dratini too, so it's not going to be all chaining.

But when it is, I'm going to make the most out of it. I have 3 Pokemon already on the list when I finish Gligar. Since it will be a whole new box of Pokemon, I want the first one to be a good one. And it will be. It just happens to be a sentimental favorite too.
But I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

So, once more, good luck everyone. Continue to reach for the stars.

Years
It is now time.

Everything that I know of is done and complete.

Now is the time.

To walk down that road that leads me to Gligar.

It is officially 8-7-08 that I start this hunt. Nothing will stop me, no matter how many times I will fail.
I will have my Synchro, Lucario, Lemonlime and Oz with me. And HomeBreloom too.

For although I'll almost have a packed party, if I do get to 40, I will not stop. How many I will get, I do not know. But this is one of the Pokemon I have wanted for a long, long time. (It also tires me that people offer me the shinies I want. I want to get them myself. That way I know they're legit, and I just don't like using other people's Pokemon, period.)

I came back to chronicle my journey to Gligar. And now it begins.

When I finish this one, I will be over the hill. I will embark on the last half of my Pokemon journey, to collect up 30 more different species of shiny. Of those, I will make sure Charmander is one of them since I've worked so hard for it in the past. I want to try fishing for a Magikarp, and try hatching Shroomish. I'm eventually going to get that Dratini too, so it's not going to be all chaining.

But when it is, I'm going to make the most out of it. I have 3 Pokemon already on the list when I finish Gligar. Since it will be a whole new box of Pokemon, I want the first one to be a good one. And it will be. It just happens to be a sentimental favorite too.
But I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

So, once more, good luck everyone. Continue to reach for the stars.
Nice Essay. Also nice YouTube Poop Video of Yoshi and Mario. No new shinies here but hopefully I will get one by the end of next week... GL all!

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Yeah... and so it begins. I had the chain from last night at 14 and 11,000 steps and was going for the 15th when it broke. It was a Machop. >.>

I'm doing this above Oreburgh although I haven't had much success finding them here....

*sigh*
I better get used to this.....

edit:

wtf? I killed the machop and the radar started again afterwards
I apparently lost the chain beforehand.... like with Krabby....

And that's NO GOOD..

edit:

Ok so i finally found another and was just walking around, like just 5 Repels into it, and all of a sudden the music fades and the chain breaks.
I didn't go out of radar range.... I was just walking back and forth like normal.
What the heck is going on here?!?!

Last edited:

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Hey People nothing new, chain is still at 1 lol, so no shiny bronzor yet.
I am aslo sidetracked by making a UU team.
Soo... thats it.
Gl on gligar there. *Swiftly runs off to create his UU team*

Years
Yeah... and so it begins. I had the chain from last night at 14 and 11,000 steps and was going for the 15th when it broke. It was a Machop. >.>

I'm doing this above Oreburgh although I haven't had much success finding them here....

*sigh*
I better get used to this.....

edit:

wtf? I killed the machop and the radar started again afterwards
I apparently lost the chain beforehand.... like with Krabby....

And that's NO GOOD..

edit:

Ok so i finally found another and was just walking around, like just 5 Repels into it, and all of a sudden the music fades and the chain breaks.
I didn't go out of radar range.... I was just walking back and forth like normal.
What the heck is going on here?!?!
Dude that happened to me above Oreburgh with Geodude. I luckily got a shiny one beforehand.
The site ate my last full post, augh. Well to make a long post short I caught a new SHINY! A female Swellow on emerald.

Congratz! I can only get traded/hacked/pokeradar shinies, and I've only got the first and last, and hate the 2nd. GL all! Specially with that dang gligar thing!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Congratz! I can only get traded/hacked/pokeradar shinies, and I've only got the first and last, and hate the 2nd. GL all! Specially with that dang gligar thing!

Well, I wasn't trying for it, it was just random, like a lot of the shines I find. Right now I'm trying to get a shiny Bronzor in Diamond, and Absol are swarming for the first time in ages on my Pearl. :)

Back