• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Playing come C&C Generals for a Let's Play i might even post it on PC here if the game's rating allows me :3 :3

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
I've a few on at the moment:
Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer (Ripto's Rage in US) Aiming for 100%!
Pokemon X
I started Bravely Default's full game today and haven't much played, but it's cool so far :)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf

I was playing Sly 3: Honour Among Thieves but my disc is scratched so I have to find another one..

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
Years
Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. It's so damn hard to unlock the Priest class, and my Mage is already Level 7. /sigh

TY

Playing some Metal Gear Rising and StarCraft II at the moment, just for fun and training :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Right now it's GTA San Andreas, Diablo 3, and Gears Of War Judgment until I get around to the demo for Lightning Returns. Also been planning on hopping into Pokemon Crystal sometime since Pokemon Y has begun to bore me as of late.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 6, 2014
Right now I'm playing God of War 1 again and Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker. Recently played The Stanley Parable and loved every bit of it.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
I'm switching between Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, Zelda: Twilight Princess, and Assassin's Creed IV. Was also playing through Megaman Legends again, but that was put on hold when I got Dream Team.

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
Years
Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. It's so damn hard to unlock the Priest class, and my Mage is already Level 7. /sigh

Been getting me some Hearthstone in as well. Addictive card game. I got all the classes unlocked but mainly only play with my Warrior/Mage decks. Try unlocking the classes through practice rather than playing other people.

Also been getting in a ridiculous amount of DOTA 2 every week.

Last one, downloaded XCOM Declassified when it was on sale. It's not as bad as the reviews made it out to be. I find it pretty enjoyable. Definitely could have been better, polished a bit more but it's no where near as bad as they make it seem.

Years
Totally obsessed with Fire Emblem - Awakening. I love matching the people up XD Which is silly, but whatever.

My friend and I have tried to rack our brains over how that works XD Can you have more than 1 kid in one play-through via different couples..? Or do you actually replay 13 times to get each kid? O.O

I'm currently playing Pokemon X. Who knows when I'll finish since I unfortunately got the game right before school started ;___;

TY

Currently playing some Starbound on Steam... love the early-access though its kinda risky with the bugs xP

TY

Playing Advance Wars right now after a certain someone *cough* Spino *cough* got me into it xP

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 16, 2019
I've been playing a million games at once and it's awesome.
I'm playing
Pokémon Y
Pokémon X
Super Mario 3D Land
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Sonic Generations
Monster Hunter 3
Pokémon Black 2
They're all a ton of fun and I love them. c:

Years
So I finally beat Etrian Odyssey: Untold a few days ago. :( The story ends in such a way that make me not want to explore the last dungeon as it just doesn't make sense to me so I'll probably call it there and move onto Kingdom Hearts DDD~ been long! Need to play that one again.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Not really playing much right now... finished GTA V story a while ago but, I still play online and continue with freaks and strangers missions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back