• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2008
So I am now about to enter the Tower of Fate. I was wondering if there's any way to delete an HM move at this point? There was a Move Deleter back when I was at the Rescue Guild, but now that I'm done with that part, I don't see another Move Deleter that I can go to. Is there a way to warp back to the Guild?

magical_wonton

Gaia and DA distracted me!
Years
  • Age 29
  • VA
  • Seen Aug 27, 2010
I remember when I first started here, this was the first hack I played, yet, it was the first beta. Now I'm ready to play the final ;)

deathpk666

Death and Darkness
Years
dude......! i havent even played it yet (though im about to -.-) but i can already tell its gonna be a great game!
Well i played it.............And its the Best Pokemon Rescue Team.....Game thing Hack ever......Its much better than the Pokemon Rescue Team anyway

Last edited:

Pokedra

Retired
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 21, 2016
Great hack! However battling Pokemon is too common, you run into a Pokemon like every 6-7 steps.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
i have an idea the next time you make a Mystery Dungeon hack, could you try to make the Rom Base be a Mystery Dungeon Rom Base, I think that would make the game better, I'm not conplaining or anything, this one's very good too I'm just stating that if the Rom Base had been a Mystery Dungeon Rom Base it would of been even better

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years
I better give this one a shot. Once I buy a new Hard Drive I'll be ready to go. I can see why this is the best POKéMON hack in the world.

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
destinedjagold has requested for this thread to be closed. You can PM one of the Rom Hacking Mods when you want this reopened DJG. :D

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back