• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Shrike

VIP
Years
That's NOT odd. In fact, a Pokémon obtained through breeding only inherits moves from its father. So it's impossible in any version that this female Scyther passes Baton Pass to the baby. That's why the hatched Scyther had Silver Wind, but no Baton Pass. Understood?

Thanks for pointing that out. I realised that I needed to breed the ledyba with the dustox to get a ledyba with baton pass and silverwind and so a scyther with those moves.

Something that really striked me as funny was when amelia blushes after ''helping'' you in mahogany town, while playing as a female hero. In this case a more interesting love story then that of that wussy pikachu in ruby destiny: rescue rangers:laugh:.

Cheers, Shrike

spaceboy827

BTing and hacking, fun stuff
Years
guys, stop asking when B6 will b released, it will when it will and constantly asking is getting nobody nowhere except porbably making zel mad X[

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Yeah, I blame some map which just sets the flag for Pallet's Flypost! Too bad that I could never spot which map it was.

That means that if someone there wants to give me a hand I'll be grateful. All you need is Surf (and Fly) and be checking constantly if you can spot at which moment Pallet's Flypost shows up. It probably could be one of the Pokemon Centers in Johto.

Yeah, this time I quoted myself for the Pallet thing you were talking about. There is some map which sets on the flag that puts the Pallet flypost (which shouldnt be on till you reach Pallet), if it werent for that, nobody would reach that messed up Pallet version (which for the next Beta, if we cannot spot which map is causing the problem, will be the proper Pallet, but with some sprites which'll freeze)

So, I repeat the request, if someone wants to check to spot which map puts the flypost, then try to do it (as soon as you can get Surf and Fly). Most likely, it's one of the Pokecenter maps (they are known for setting on those kind of flags)

Now...

@Ripper: My current Pokemon team? Well, since I have a lot of savestates, then I have many teams. But, it's not surprising that I'm trying to build Carlos' team on my own (in the end, he is, well, me XP), so, you'll always find Kingdra, Umbreon, Miltank, maybe Ludicolo (if I happened to run into a Lotad on Illex) or a Meganium, Hypno, and the other usually is a Pidgeot for flying reasons. Sometimes I use other Pokemon like Machamp or Ampharos.

MBlack745: Just ask clonex25 for the music.

omnimon: Nope, Altomare is not planned for the game.

Shrike: The idea is that she doesnt makes friends easily, so she's quite shy. Her feelings towards the player are no more than a big respect for him/her (but... if you want to imagine anything else... O_o)

JJK: About Pallet I already mentioned it, it's something that I know already. The thing is about that Pokemart at Blackthorn, that's what I dont know what's happening. Since it never happened to me I cannot fix, the only thing I could do is moving the script somewhere else, just in case, but it is strange...

Mew of Friendship: Have you been using an older Beta save? And when I mentioned FR keep in mind to not use that 1.1 version of FR, stuff may not work there.
Not like I really can help you much. I'd try to play the game from the start once again and see if the problem occurs again. If it does, then I'd try to get a FR(U) rom from another site (maybe the rom isnt exactly well dumped) and start a new game again.
That's all I can tell you because having so many problems while nobody else have them indicates a problem related to what you have.

Not like I'm going to get mad, spaceboy... I'll simply ignore such topics, that's all.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
Pallet is not reachable yet.
That's a glitch...did you get that when you flew home right before the Elite Four per chance? Or after you beat them and started playing again?

Pat Dude

I think, therefore I am.
Years
That Pallet Town thing is Zel's old New Bark Town. Look at B3 and B5 in AMap, they are at different locations.

Oh, and before I forget...

I DID seem to have some Fly problems eventually, only to notice I had 27 items in the items pocket in my bag. Perhaps the items and fly menu are related...? Some problems include:

- Player's face not appearing in right location.
- Not being able to move the cursor.
- Not being able to fly to certain towns at times.

And I noticed you said in post #1 that you said it might be impossible to fix the "items check".

yoni159

a ... nvm/np
Years
well about pallet I found the pallet map. 3.12
while new bark map is 3.0
now we just need to check which conections go to 3.12 instead to 3.0.
good luck in finishing and hope I helped.

Years
the minigames sound pretty cool,
perhaps you could have a pokemon dash related one? where you have cut trees and strength rocks and stuff...like puzzles, and you have to solve them and reach the checkpoint before the time runs out or something?
Oh and when i heal at the league centre, that's when i can fly to pallet. (that's after i beat the league XP) dunno if that helps.
keep up the good work

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Bug Report. :D

zelly zel zel~
how are ya? :classic:
I played Shiny Gold for a bit (leveling up my POKéMON before I face the Mahogany Gym Leader)...

I saw how to get Treecko through YouTube by accident, so I gave it a try, and it worked...

Anyways, here are some glitches I found while I was playing... :\

Spoiler:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey, the Mahogany Gym hey? .. what pokemon you got?, and what level?

why do you ask..?
I already beaten the GYM...
I just made my Girafarig reach level 16 (since I caught it in lvl 15)...
If you must know,
Quilava (temporary) lvl 30
Flaaffy lvl 31
Furret lvl 29
Sandslash 30
Girafarig lvl 17

:\ That's my POKéMON in Shiny Gold...
Anyways, zel...
I double checked the bug I found about the Treecko-event-look-at-town-map glitch...
It sure was a glitch... :\

~~~edit~~~
here's a video of the three glitches I shown earlier to explain further... :\

Last edited:

-Neji-

Something Different
Years
i dunno just was curiouse ... i had to start again .. XD, do you know where to get the V.S seeker?

And i was so upset because my tem was;

Swellow lvl 50
Blastoise lvl 50
Scizor lvl 51
Typhlosion lvl 55

unbeatable team .. =(

Last edited:

JJK

The chase is about to begin...
Years
Well zel you'll be happy to hear thats one problem solved for you (but not for me :( )
Because... in my pc there's no problem at all with the blackthorn mart, only in my mobile emu... (although its quite strange having the game running ok and then such a weird bug, but I've stoped playing SG in there, PC only now)
Anyway, just to create some speculation (i love it...), the rock at the dragon's den, "The path shall only be revealed to the dragon masters" or it shall be revealed to the one who BEATS the dragon master?
And "We are supposed to wait for the legendary dragon pokemon" or (and i quote from the other trainer there) "..the lagendary dragon and the one who travels with him"?

And where can we get Trapinch in B5? Its beacause i cant get past Lance with lv47-49 Golem/Pidgeot/Gengar/Thyplosion/Swampert/Dragonair... and plus, Flygon is beautiful... (AND SALAMENCE ISN'T!!!)

yoni159

a ... nvm/np
Years
And where can we get Trapinch in B5? Its beacause i cant get past Lance with lv47-49 Golem/Pidgeot/Gengar/Thyplosion/Swampert/Dragonair... and plus, Flygon is beautiful... (AND SALAMENCE ISN'T!!!)

route 45. and next time use the dex in first post.

Back