• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Oh ok so just the slaking for my 3??
You don't want any thing for the other 4 I wanted??
yeah but when I trade you the slaking, you can't trade it anymore unless its for a different characteristics one

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I was confused on that one, and I want trade it, ok so just tell me what the trade is now.
And no that kangaskhan is not a hack if ya'll are talking about the one I got from you, I already run it though!!

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
I was confused on that one, and I want trade it, ok so just tell me what the trade is now.
And no that kangaskhan is not a hack if ya'll are talking about the one I got from you, I already run it though!!
I mean don't trade it unless its for others (I don't want it to be very common because if it becomes common hacks will appear)

so its my Akiyama Slaking for your Jun Psyduck lv1 Bashful ID 05458, Ken Psyduck lv1 Bold ID 38793, ShigeShige Psyduck lv1 Sassy ID 53437

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Well I knew about not trading it part, but what others do you cause I need those 5 and will give you 8 for them. Or what ever if you like.
hmmm well I need these 3:

Ruby Zigzagoon lv5 Brave ID 30317 shiny

POKEBOX
Skitty lv5 Careful shiny
Swablu lv5 Rash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back