The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fourth Generation

Notices

Fourth Generation Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum kicked off the fourth generation of Pokémon. Two years later, fans of the Johto region were treated to a remastered adventure in HeartGold & SoulSilver. Discuss the games, explore the features, share your experiences, and help other players out!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 6th, 2013, 05:42 PM
mew2424

Nature: Brave

Advertise here
Fantina took 3 tries!

But over all most are easy!
Old December 9th, 2013, 07:18 PM
SnailCandy
Bass Dropper

Nature: Lonely
I remember Fantina being frustratingly hard. Back then, I did skip most of the trainers, though. But that freaking Drifblim, man. Killed me too many times to count!

"It takes someone strong to stand up for themselves, yet someone stronger to stand up for others" ~Unknown
Old December 9th, 2013, 07:20 PM
antemortem
resign to your demons

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to antemortem
I'm pretty sure since I was always underleveled in the Fourth Generation core games, Fantina (Platinum) and Maylene (D/P) - and even vice versa! - were the most difficult Gym Leaders. Drifblim/Gengar and Lucario, respectively, always tripped me up and I had to grind like no tomorrow to beat them.
[4:32:35 AM] Shinx: my nipples are permanently erect
Old December 9th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Chuck was very difficult to overcome when I was using a team of 4 based on a challenge. My VIPs were weak to water and fighting. :'( I had to train a Pokemon some 8 levels over to power on through.
Old December 10th, 2013, 08:42 PM
SuperEspeon
Sinnohbaby

Honestly, everybody says Whitney, but I had no problem with her, AT ALL. All I had to do was buy TM Fire Blast from the Goldenrod City and teach it to my Quilava. And guess what? I 1HKOd her Miltank, lol.

Hardest gym? None, they were all pretty damn easy.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here