• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
The best nature for Dragonite would be Adamant. Dragon Dance/Aerial Ace/Earthquake/filler

But since you are SRing for one, you could have a Modest one:

Flamethrower
Dragon Claw
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
...Special sweeping Dragonite is a bit lol though.

Or you could have something like Brave/Quiet for this

Focus Punch
Substitute
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt

Chesters_love

This sh!t is bananas,BANANAS!
Years
heh,still no smear.i havent hunted in a while.....stupid homework!!!congrats meleemaster-shiny pokemon on mewtwo!heh heres my hunting:
crystal:i decided no meowth.
emerald:STILL smeargle
emerald:i think ill go for....hum...gulpin
sapphire:shroomish
leafgreen:pidgey

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
been amazingley busy with wi-fi trading with a few friends on Diamond so havent hunted much but may do some tonight.... back at school tommorow though :(

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
I went through 4k lugias to find mine,which is a record of 7 hours of straight playing.Now ill go hunt a shiny zizzagoon.this might be easy.

I did the calculations, and that means that each reset took roughly 6.3 seconds! Is that even possible?

Okay, once again, I lied about who my next target is. I've yet to get a shiny from Pokemon Emerald, so I'm shiny hunting for Beldum on that.

Emerald: Beldum
Ruby: Latias
FireRed: Scyther/Lapras(I'm having trouble deciding right now)
Sapphire: Playing through(I only have one badge)

I sugguest Lapras over Scyther for you. <.< >.>

Update: I think around 4141 or something. My batteries on my DS went out on the way the Magic Mountain (dang friends) and I had to stop there.

<I>Kobra<I>

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Update: 4300 Resets, no Scyther. I've seen some darn good Adamant and Lonely Nature Scythers. 73-74 attack at lvl 25!

I ssshall have you Ssscyther......

<I>Kobra<I>

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
well, im gonna go ahead and leave....i'll be SRing for squirtle tho. i reallllly hope i get it cuz im getting aggrevated. GL KK and MM on ur hunts, andGL everyone else

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Well, it's been a while. Sorry for my lack off activity here. Been very busy with some Family Issues and School stuff. Amazing how fast things change around here. *Pokes at the awesome New SHC Crads* Guess I'm out of a job. T.T Oh well, good to be back here. I hope after such a long absense I don't have to Re-Join or anything.

During my absense I have caught several new Shinies. Those Shinies being an Eevee{1 Down 6 to go. XD}, a Swampert{2 Post-D/P Starters left! *Maniacal Laughter*}, and finally the little bugger I've wanted for since before I even joined this Club... Jirachi! >:3 {*Hugs Shiny Jirachi*}

:: New Shinies ::
Eevee
Jirachi
Swampert

With my toughest and Most-Wanted Shiny out of the way I'm just SRing for a Groudon on Ruby and Kyogre on Sapphire as there's not much else to Hunt for currently. As for Fire Red I started a new SR Quest for a Shiny Snorlax.

:: Currently Hunting ::
Emerald :: Growlithe{Breeding}
Emerald 2 :: Eevee{Breeding}
Fire Red :: Snorlax{SRing}
Leaf Green :: Bulbasaur{SRing}
Ruby :: Groudon{SRing}
Sapphire :: Kyogre{Re-Starting}
Colosseum :: Quilava{SRing}
XD: Gale of Darkness :: Altaria{SRing}

Well, that's all for now. Hello, to any New Members who joined up while I was gone.

-Peace out!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Hey Nova-chan came back! W00t! lol XD
Well garts on the 3 new shinies.. man u guys r on a roll :'(
Hopefully i will find a shiny or spmething again during the gameplay... right now im at sootopolis.. gotta get kyorge awakened XD

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, it's been a while. Sorry for my lack off activity here. Been very busy with some Family Issues and School stuff. Amazing how fast things change around here. *Pokes at the awesome New SHC Crads* Guess I'm out of a job. T.T Oh well, good to be back here. I hope after such a long absense I don't have to Re-Join or anything.

During my absense I have caught several new Shinies. Those Shinies being an Eevee{1 Down 6 to go. XD}, a Swampert{2 Post-D/P Starters left! *Maniacal Laughter*}, and finally the little bugger I've wanted for since before I even joined this Club... Jirachi! >:3 {*Hugs Shiny Jirachi*}

:: New Shinies ::
Eevee
Jirachi
Swampert

With my toughest and Most-Wanted Shiny out of the way I'm just SRing for a Groudon on Ruby and Kyogre on Sapphire as there's not much else to Hunt for currently. As for Fire Red I started a new SR Quest for a Shiny Snorlax.

Emerald :: Growlithe{Breeding}
Emerald 2 :: Eevee{Breeding}
Fire Red :: Snorlax{SRing}
Leaf Green :: Bulbasaur{SRing}
Ruby :: Groudon{SRing}
Sapphire :: Kyogre{Re-Starting}
Colosseum :: Quilava{SRing}
XD: Gale of Darkness :: Altaria{SRing}

Well, that's all for now. Hello, to any New Members who joined up while I was gone.

-Peace out!

Hey, hey, Nova's back! ZOMG, YOU GOT SHINY JIRACHI!! Damn, that's two people I know who got it from that... what's the nature? You're making me want one! Well, glad to see you're back and congrats on your other shinies. While you were gone, I can't remember exactly when you left, but I got a shiny Mewtwo, Treecko, Porygon, and I evolved my shiny Eevee into a Flareon! Oh, and now I can plagarize your stuff again :D

FireRed :: Lapras(after I'm finished EV Training)
Ruby :: Latias
Sapphire :: Kyogre(Once I get far enough
Emerald :: Beldum
Colosseum :: Suicune
XD: Gale of Darkness :: Lugia(got a LONG way to go)

Heh...

Years
Nova: How is it that you find so many shinies so fast? No fair! T_T *cuts wrists* Also, you've already been promoted to an official card updater. (if you want) You can make new cards HERE!!! (There are a few details I'd like to go over with before you begin. I'll get you hooked up with the template and everything, as well as the card making rules over PM if you wish to make cards.)

17237 Treeckos. I'm thinking I'll switch to Abra on FR since I'm desperate to get some form of new shiny, and shiny Alakazam looks spiffy on D/P. I am not giving up on Treecko. For Abra, I've already gone through 1815 of them.

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Yay, Nova is back! I think you were joining when I last left here, or maybe not....I dunno. By the way, how'd you get a Shiny Jirachi!?

ryuhooh_rayquaza: How long have you been gone? Sorry if this seems rude, but a Gyarados over the weekend (and casually too) seems fishy (no pun intended). How can you just get a shiny over the weekend, how long have you been hunting? *end interrogation*(I know I spelled that wrong >.<)

Update: Nothing to update...

<I>Kobra<I>

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
you spelt interrogation right by the looks of it. and btw. i was mroe suspicious of his chimcho, next 2 imposs to find normally, let alone shiny?
lol anyways.. nuthin new, bout 2 awaken rayquaza.

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Thanks for the Welcomes Back everyone. LOL ^-^ Congrats on everyone who caught Shinies while I was away. Hope everyone finds many more soon.

FuFu3000 :: Wow you got alot of new Shinies. XD Congrats on them all. Oh and Shiny Jirachi has a Bold Nature. *Huggles it*

Metal Mario :: Yay! Official Card Updater! XD Thank you very much. I'll PM you so I can be clarified on the rules and everything.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Thanks for the Welcomes Back everyone. LOL ^-^ Congrats on everyone who caught Shinies while I was away. Hope everyone finds many more soon.

FuFu3000 :: Wow you got alot of new Shinies. XD Congrats on them all. Oh and Shiny Jirachi has a Bold Nature. *Huggles it*

Metal Mario :: Yay! Official Card Updater! XD Thank you very much. I'll PM you so I can be clarified on the rules and everything.
...BOLD!!! NOEZ!!1111!1

You just made my day all the more worse. I'm like super jealous of you now :(

Still, congrats. Is there any way you can provide pictures?

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Suppose i better post so you know im not dead.

I'll be honest, i have not done any hunting lately. Hunting for jobs has taken up more of my time as of late .__. its not going well. And also watching Bleach non-stop

I do plan to get back into it, but i feel my activity will sky-rocket once i get Pearl, which living in the UK.. could take a long time (i may order one from America).

Well anyway i shall let you know if i find anything as usuall. Congratulations to all who have found new shinys! Happy Hunting!

EDIT: looks like were reaching page 400 and 10,000 replies O_O wow.

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
And also watching Bleach non-stop
I know what it's like :)
Meh, im getting really sick of this hunting , I've been hunting for like a month fro smeargle and havent found one O_O

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 22, 2014
hey u lot i made the shiny hunters club on serebii i will post a link l8r

Back