• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Save File Exchange thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I have a simple request.
Game: Emerald
Character name: Vi (female and spelt like that please^^)
I would just like a shiny Mudkip right at the beginning of the game. No nickname, nothing fancy, just a shiny Mudkip, a female character named Vi, and a future of fun without any more hours wasted spamming F1 and pressing A. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2012
my sav file

Request. I lost my save file from Desmume.

game: pokemon black
Name: Christie
Badges: 4
Pokemon: Dewott lvl 32 Holding Mystic Water
Zebstrika lvl 30 Holding Exp Share
Krokorok lvl 31
Emolga lvl 28
Ducklett lvl 28
Victini lvl 35 holding Master Ball

In Box:
Simisear lvl 27
Watchog lvl 23
Zorua lvl 26
Herdier lvl 27
Vanillite lvl 26
Liepard lvl 25
Sigilyph lvl 21
Maractus lvl 23
Basculin lvl 25
Cinccino lvl 23
Simisage lvl 24
Panpour lvl 23
Munna lvl 14
Sawk lvl 24
Drillbur lvl 17
Snivy lvl 14
Tepig lvl 15
Darumaka lvl 25

Please help me with this. This is actually what happened in my save before it got deleted. Zorua I got through trading. Victini i got from Liberty island. Thanks if you could do this 4 me. I also got a cover fossil and every other items. I had 5 rare candies.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2012
I have a simple request.
Game: Emerald
Character name: Vi (female and spelt like that please^^)
I would just like a shiny Mudkip right at the beginning of the game. No nickname, nothing fancy, just a shiny Mudkip, a female character named Vi, and a future of fun without any more hours wasted spamming F1 and pressing A. Thanks in advance!
Game: Pokemon Emerald

Player's Name: Vi

Playing Time: 0:06

Number of Badges: 0

Team: Shiny male Mudkip Level 5

Pokemon in box: N/A

Additional Information: Just filling out a request. I was originally going to wait until I could get a shiny female, but I don't have that kind of patience.

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2012
i would like a fr/lg sav file. gender, time etc doesn't matter. it should have only three starters and mew to complete pokedex. thanks for now.

it would better if contains too that special tickets/maps for visit new places.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2012
i would like a fr/lg sav file. gender, time etc doesn't matter. it should have only three starters and mew to complete pokedex. thanks for now.

it would better if contains too that special tickets/maps for visit new places.

Don't forget, depending on which game you get there are other game specific pokemon, such as ekans/sandshrew, and bellsprout with another plant pokemon. There may be others as well.

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2012
if you rename (for example) 'pokemon - fire red.gba.sav' file to 'pokemon- leaf green.gba.sav', you can load and play this save game on leaf green. and catch firered's missing pokemon like sandshrew and magmar. So i need a sav file what contains mew, starters, one of kabuto/omanyte duo and pokemon what only obtainable by trade (golem, alakazam, machamp, gengar and if there are others i forgot). if anybody give me the .sav which i would like, i can handle it.
(if i couldn't tell goodly because of my english, i am reall sorry.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2012
can sum body pls post a save file of No$GBA pokemon emerald game save with legendaries and shinies PLSPLSPLS!!

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2014
I was just wondering if someone could make me a .sav file of any Generation III game, at any stage, under any name, with Celebi, Entei, Suicune and Raikou.
They can be at any level, with any moveset, but I'd prefer it if they were untouched.
If someone would do that for me, I would be much obliged.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
Game: Soul Silver [J]
Pokemon: 2
Badges: None

I am only posting this in case something happens to the Shiny Oddish I transferred over from my Ruby file (Pal Parked to Platinum then put a SS rom on a flashcart and traded it over).

I don't care if anyone uses it.

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2012
I have a request for an Emerald sav. with the pokemon Torchik, Todile, both lvl 5. and 990x Rare candies

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2012
I would like a sav file for Pokemon emerald. At the beginning full items and mew and mewtwo a lot of rare candy and master balls thank you

And i would also like to request a ultimate start for pokemon black please thank u guys so much

Last edited:

Xtrude

Gamer
Years
black white

I need a Pokemon Black/White save file, doesn't matter which version.

It needs to be outside the Pokemon League (through the Victory Road if possible) and must not have cleared the game.

If someone helps me with this I'll be super-duper happy

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2012
Hi, can I have a save file with lots of item (stats booster such as hp-up, pp-up, carbos, iron, protein, etc.), if possible, more than 50 each. And already able to trade? I'm playing pokemon emerald. Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2012
Hi can someone make me a sav file with a level 5 Krabby as my starter

I play Leafgreen and will be really gratefull to whoever does this

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2014
Pokemon Ruby File

I am posting my Ruby file in the hopes that someone, inspired by my example, will respond to my earlier post, and post a .sav file of any Gen III game, with Celebi, and the 3 legendary dogs/beasts in it. They can be at any level, with any moveset, though untouched is preferred.

Game: Pokémon Ruby
Player's name: GOD
Playing time: 987:24
Number of Badges: 8
Team:
Quilava Lv24,
Totodile Lv21,
Croconaw Lv23,
Totodile Lv5,
Milotic Lv 51,
Skarmory Lv51
Pokémon in box: Yes
Additional information: All Kanto pokemon, and 200 original hoenn pokemon in boxes, (all close enough to Lv50-some over) including pre-evolved forms. no shinies, sorry. No nicknames, and box and bag have multiples of all 'important' stuff (everstones, leftovers, masterballs, full restores, max revives, rare candys etc.) Starting to train Johto pokemon, will repost with update when done. All pokemon have everstone (if pre-evolved) or leftovers (final form). All Kanto and hoenn legendaries, except Jirachi and Deoxys- working on it. ;)

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2016
Can i get Fire Red in the beginning with all three starters shiny, and many rare candy's? the name as Manuel, and can you please add anything else you want? :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2012
Game (Required): Pokemon White (North America) .SAV
Player's name: doesnt mattr
Playing time : Don't Mind
Location: route 10 - before the final battle with charen before the elite four challenge
Team (If possible)

Rest doesnt matter i can alter that myself.

Can this be before fighting the elite four the first time or capturing any legendaries?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2012
some one give me a .sav file please....
I want a girl named LOVELY
Pokemons:
Treecko(not shiny)lvl.5 <=== Starter
Torchic(not shiny)lvl.10
Cyndaquil(shiny)lvl.10
Charmander(shiny)lvl.10
Tropius(HM slave and not shiny)lvl.10 or 20(if you can)
Psyduck(HM slave2 and not shiny)lvl.10 or 20(if you can)
all fire type pokemon have a flamethrower then the remaining 3 is random moves
please make this .sav file for emerald... thanks...

Game: Pokemon flora sky compelement dex
Name: doesnt matter
Rival: doesnt matter
Time: doesnt matter
Badge: doesnt matter
Team:
Dialga
Palkia
Reshiram
Kyurem
Zekrum
Arceus
PC: doesnt matter
Bag: doesnt matter
please anyone can provide me,.,im willing to give an unlimited item in bag in emerald,leafgreen,florasky,sapphire,ruby,.just include your save file to be edited.,.
I have pokemon flora sky, but its main version... ill just ask you if you want, then, if you say yes, ill upload for you... :D

Last edited:

Charizard203

Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2019
Game: Pokémon White
Player's name: Doesn't matter
Playing time : Doesn't Matter
Team: Whatever you want
Pokémon in box: Doesn't Matter
Additional information: Just as long as White Forest is unlocked. I just want to get a bit more people on Black City

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2012
theres a ton of requests for pokemon white recently, anyone care to be our savior? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back