• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Dusk Til Dawn: An Orre Story [T] (IC)

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Dusk Til Dawn: An Orre Story
GM: PastelPhoenix (aka the guy posting this)

OOC
It has been 20 years since the actions of Wes, Rui, and Micheal have driven off Cipher and their Snagem allies, and in that time Orre has blossomed into a diamond within the harsh desert. Life has improved in the rougher parts of the region, crime is at a new low, and the construction of new settlements with highways and organized roads between them have spurred on a new sense of unity among the people of Orre. The influence of the other regions has also lead to the creation of a Pokemon league, but with Orre's own twist, The Colosseum Games.
-
But this progress has not come without resistance. Over the years many people have tried to recreate the past glory days of Cipher, but none have been able to fully replicate the Shadow Pokemon process, and most have resorted to lesser schemes before falling apart again. The vast majority of the groups have posed no real threat, however something is lurking just beneath the surface of Orre once more. There have been occasional reports of Pokemon with dark auras similar to the old Shadow Pokemon, and trainers are reporting that their Pokemon are being stolen once again. No group has come forward to claim that they have recreated the Shadow Pokemon or made new Snag Machines. For now these are treated as just rumors, but if the reports are true, it seems dark times may come to Orre once again.

A hot and dry wind blew into the little bar at the center of Station Town. Built out of an old train, the bar was once the only worthwhile thing here, until a few more had moved out to the abandoned station. Now the station wasn't so abandoned as it had been all that time ago, for the first time in a long while the sound of trains leaving the station could be heard once more. The aging barkeep looked up towards the source of the wind to see an old face walking through his door once more.

"Ah, Willie! Or is it Lord Willie now?"

"No need to for the fancy intro." The man said, checking to himself and taking a seat at the bar. "Plus I don't think you'd ever be able to call me Lord with a straight face."

"Finally gave you the job, eh?"

"Michael turned them down for the thousandth time, so they finally got tired of waiting for him and chose me."

"Knew they eventually would." The barkeep muttered, coming out from behind the bar and taking a seat beside Will. "And no offense to you, but people go to the colosseums to have fun. Michael is too good of a trainer, even without that Lugia of his. No fun in watching everyone get beat all the time."

"None taken." Will laughed, brushing back some of his still-dyed pink hair before dropping his voice to a whisper. "But that's not really why I came here today. I think you should know they spotted a Ho-Oh near the border, keeping it real hush-hush."

"You think it's his?" The old man questioned, lowering his voice also.

"How many Ho-Ohs do you think exist in Orre. Plus there have been sightings of him as far as Sinnoh and Hoenn apparently."

"He has to be nearly forty years old, are they sure it's him? Who knows how much he's changed in appearance since we last saw him."

"Positive, not many people have a snag machine outside of Orre, a red haired woman following them, and match the age group. It has to be him."

"Well I don't think he's there for the skiing and surfing, and idea what he's doing out there? It has to be Cipher related."

"We don't know. They officially counted him as missing during that attempted regrouping. They think something scared him out of the region."

"I don't believe it. He faced down Cipher at their strongest. No way a little fringe group scared him."

"Just repeating what I've heard." Will said, standing up and stretching. "Just wanted to drop off that news, gotta get back before they miss me in Pyrite."

"Good luck out there, try not to lose too much."

A light Rules Refresaher (Full rules in (OOC):
Spoiler:

And Accepted Players:
Spoiler:

Part I: Outskirt Town

Dry winds blow sand about this small desert town. Once an abandoned train station, new life has found it's way to the area with the revival of Orre industry requiring transport once again. One way or another you have arrived here, Pokemon in tow. This sleepy town would be an ideallic start to your journey.

At least it would be if the town didn't go into lockdown as soon as you arrived. It seems some Snagem members are trying to extort the town's Pokemon. Their Pokemon also seem a little too aggressive, ready to attack pokemon and trainer alike.

Either way this may be a good test of your trainer abilities.

Missions: The Showdown at Station Town

The brightly dressed attackers rode in on motorcycles equally as bright as their clothing and proudly declared themselves the Sangem Rangers. Masks cover their faces, obscuring their identity. They appear to be a new gang, and split themselves up into different sections of the town. Perhaps foolishly?

Snagem Ranger Rojo:
The excited man who appears to be their leader is ran to the town center, whooping and hollering. It was reported that several burst of fire were spotted in his area, and that he appeared to be using a Pokemon that is common for new trainers in other regions for most of the hold-up, and it seems to be in an evolved state.

Rojo's Team:
Spoiler:

Snagem Ranger Azurro
Calm and collected, Azzuro took point near the town well and only raised his voice to yell his orders. His attacks seem targeted and precise, leaving his targets soaking wet. His Pokemon is common among newcomers, and has also reported as evolved.

Azzuro's Team:
Spoiler:

Snagem Ranger Vert:
Vert walked angrily towards the community gardens and took point there. She appears upset about something, and snaps at the towns people often. Her pokemon is said to blend into the garden well, and like the previous two is mostly owned by new-ish trainers and has evolved at least once.

Vert's Team:
Spoiler:

Snagem Ranger Weiss:
Weiss yells his orders just a little too quickly, and no one understood him. He seems to not be able to stand still, and is pacing often. His Pokemon was seen soaring above the residential district, and most people encounter it early in their journey. There are mixed reports over if it's evolved or not.

Weiss' Team:
Spoiler:

Snagem Ranger Bruin:
Bruin is standing near the outskirts of the town, supposedly looking for stragglers. However, she seems to be in a bit of a daze, and looks like she could fall asleep at any time (if she isn't already). Her Pokemon was described as a little plain and average looking, and supposedly may have evolved, although reports are conflicting.

Bruin's Team:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Kenji Takeshi - Chapter 1, Episode 1 - The Arrival At Outskirt Town

Kenji had been speeding through the deserts with a Bike he also stole from Snagem. He had to have some ways of movement ya know? But, he could not hide anymore. Anytime soon, he had to take action to his plan, and for real.

He quickly stopped the bike to check his bag. If he wants to survive alone, he has to buy things. He can't outright bust out his Thieving Skills, that would leave a bad impression. Luckily, he stole money from the hideout.

He stopped at Outskirt Town. He heard that this was an old restaurant in an abandoned train station before, and it grew up to a town. It seemed a good place. It had Potions, and Poke Balls, and of course, food. Seems a good place to start the mission.

Kenji decided that first he would buy some Food; Poke Balls, and Since he had already like, 10 Normal Poke Balls with him, he would not need to spend much, and Potions. A LOT of Potions. He still had money though. He decided to head to a cafe nearby and sent out Leafy. His Autumn Colored Leafeon. He thought of Autumn for the name, but he instead chose a simple name. He ordered something to eat, and then shared the food with his new Pokemon.

Once he was finished, he payed the lunch, and prepared to leave the Cafe. Once he left, he saw someone from far. Someone with a Koffing. He then recognized it's uniform. It was one of the Snagem. Were they looking for him? He hoped not. But no matter what, he had to take Action.

"Watch out Leafy. This guy seems Dangerous." Kenji said, walking towards the Guy.

Last edited:
Years
Mick Parker

I hitchhiked into town on a delivery truck last night. I'd, uh... acquired an Orre map after the boat pulled in, and checking it out it looked like Outskirt Town might be a good place to train Blueflame, what with the desert heat and sun. Granted, the nearest Colosseum was a few miles away, and the town was kinda ugly, but if it helped Blueflame, I supposed I could put up with those details.

After the truck had pulled in past midnight, I'd found the restaurant the driver had mentioned, and... it definitely looked interesting, being made out of a rusting train. I liked it instantly, and fallen asleep next to what used to be the boiler, right with Blueflame by my side.

I'd been awakened the next morning by some sort of commotion... and quickly realized that something was going down in town, because there were motorcycle-riding bandits that looked like they were dressed for a rainbow-themed dance routine. These bandits were harassing the townspeople, apparently trying to steal their Pokemon. I realized that since I was shaded by the train's bulk, they must not have noticed me. Even so, I wrapped one arm around Blueflame and grabbed for my pack to make sure no one had stolen something. Nope, I thought as I sighed in relief; still had the three Poke Balls, two Potions, my 500 Pokedollars, and most importantly, my Snag Machine.

I cautiously got up from my resting spot and watched the bandits. They'd split up and taken over different parts of town, and each one had a Pokemon out to attack the townspeople. I recognized that a woman dressed in green had a Shroomish and was making her way toward... some sort of garden? Either way, I figured that Blueflame would do best against a Grass-type, so I guessed I should take her on first if I was gonna get rid of these bandits. I scooped up my pack and me and Blueflame crouched down to try to remain unnoticed and follow the woman.

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Kenji Takeshi - Chapter 1, Episode 2 - The Brawl against the Snagem Thieves

Battle Number 1

Kenji approached the man. "Hey, what do you want, punk! Go be a weakling to another place and get out of my face." The Red man said. Kenji ignored. "You don't listen to grownups, eh? Very Well Then. Koffing, time to bust out the power." The man said. Kenji sent out Leafeon.

"A Leafeon? You really want to get yourself killed, isn't it? Koffing, use Sludge!" Rojo said, as the Koffing attacked, but missed due to Leafy evading. "Use Covet." Gelius said, as Leafeon attacked, hitting Koffing.

"Gosh Dang It, Koffing use Assurance!" Rojo said. Koffing tried to use said move, but Leafy evaded using Quick Attack, and Quickly strikes Koffing with the same move. Rojo was not happy. In fact, he was angry as hell.

"Tackle!" Rojo said. Koffing then strikes at Leafy, landing one hit. However, Leafy used Covet, hitting Koffing, and then gives another Quick Attack on it. At This point, Kenji asked himself if he had anything better to do than ear this idiot.

"Shock Wave!" Rojo said. Koffing used the move, hitting Leafeon. But it was not very effective. Then, Leafeon uses once again Covet, and then uses Quick Attack, taking down Koffing. Rojo withdrew his Pokemon, and prepared to sent out another.

"I am not done with you yet!" Rojo said, sending out his second Pokemon, as the Flash appears when the Poke Ball hits the ground...

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
Years
Sasha_zpsay7furqr.png

Turning wheels slow to a stop, the growling engine calms to an easy going purr as the field of dust behind the machine settles back into the endless sands.

Sasha takes the key from her motorcycle as she hoists her weight from the seat. Once steadied on her feet, she removes her helmet; a wave of blue hair tumbling down her backside. "Phew…this heat is no joke." She takes a deep breath (the air from her helmet had become rather stale), before taking a look at her new surroundings. It's…still. Wasn't this place supposed to be a lot livelier now? Sure doesn't look like it. Looks like the town went into some kind of lockdown—and not that long ago, considering the tracks in the sand, that were yet to be blown away by the breeze.

"Ceon!" Yukina, who had been napping in the sidecar for the majority of their drive, cried towards her trainer. Sasha turns, then follows her frosty fox's gaze upward: Flying high above the rooftops is a bird like figure—too high up to make out completely. It flies closer to the duo, and then, in a quick motion, turns tail and sails in the opposite direction.

That bird isn't flying around for the sake of flying, nor does it look like it's going somewhere specific—it seems to be patrolling the area…and now it's on its way to report the incoming intruder to its leader. "We've got to follow it!" Sasha insists. Glaceon leaps from her seat and flashes an encouraging smile to her trainer.

"Glay, glay!"

Sasha gives chase, her eyes on the flying figure (fortunately there isn't a great deal to smash into within the desert, lest she crash into something), and within minutes is face to…right side…left side, right side again…a man clothed in white. Why is he pacing? Better question, what is he yelling about? He is definitely saying words…just not words that make sense.

"Hey!" Sasha shouts, her hands cupped around her lips to make herself louder—gotta break through his screaming somehow. "What's going on here?"

The man in white stops in mid-pace and glares (though it can't be seen through his helmet). "What? You can't tell? It's a takeover!"

Wow. At least he's direct, but…what's there to take over, exactly? There isn't a whole lot to look at. "Taking over what? The sand?"

"The Pokémon!" Wait, he doesn't need to explain himself to her. Who does she think she is, running into town with that…

Glaceon? His annoyed glare turns into a smirk: He just struck refreshing, icy gold.
"Get it now, Girly? Hand over that Pokémon and I'll let you walk out of this hole."

Sasha steps in front of Yukina, blocking the blue fox from view with her foot. "Not on your life!"

"Aww. Gonna play the hero, huh? Then let's make a deal. If you can beat me in battle, I'll leave. If I win, you have to hand your pal over."

"You're on!" Sasha calls out without a moment's hesitation. There's no way they can lose to someone cowardly enough to extort Pokémon out of innocent townspeople.

Wow. That was easy. He expected a longwinded speech about how Pokémon are precious friends and partners, not meant to be bet away so easily. Dodged a Bullet Punch there, huh? "That's what I like to hear. Now c'mon out, Drifloon!" Weiss calls as he tosses a Pokéball into the air: The energy from the ball taking the shape of a ghostly balloon.

Sasha reaches into her bag and takes out her signature hat, which she flicks onto her head before looking down to Yukina with a confident smile. "Ready?"

"Ceon!" Yukina returns the confident smile and nods; she has every faith that her trainer will not give her away so easily.

"Then I choose you, Yukina!"

"Glace!" The blue fox swiftly leaps in front of her trainer and hunkers into a battle stance; it's time to show this guy what a real battle is like.

Years
Mick Parker - The Showdown at the Station (Part 1)

I managed to stay out of sight of the woman for a while, but once me and Blueflame got close enough, she saw us... not really that easy to stay inconspicuous with a blue Flareon. She stomped over my way and demanded, "What are you doing? Playing hero?"

Knowing my cover was blown, I stood up, and so did Blueflame. But before I could reply, the woman told me, "Now hand over your Pokemon, or else things might get nasty for you." Her Shroomish came up behind her as her gaze flicked over to Blueflame. "What's this? ...A... blue Flareon? Quite a rarity. Now give it over - this is your last chance!"

"No, I don't think so," I replied coolly.

Before the enraged woman could reply, I called out to Blueflame, "Blueflame, Quick Attack and Ember Shroomish!"

Blueflame promptly obeyed, dashing into Shroomish with blinding speed, stunning it long enough to spit fiery sparks at it. The woman had recovered from the suddenness of Blueflame's assault, however, and kicked at Blueflame, allowing her Shroomish to recover enough to Headbutt Blueflame. Blueflame snarled at the cheap offensive and Tackled Shroomish of his own volition. "Ember!" I commanded as the woman simultaneously yelled, "Stun Spore!" I smiled slightly as Blueflame spewed the flames again and the Shroomish loosed bright yellow powder all over the place but mostly at Blueflame. But I knew Blueflame would only hit harder upon being hit with the powder, thanks to Guts. Although with my Flareon still temporarily slowed by the paralysis, the woman and her Shroomish were able to retreat deeper into the gardens... which I didn't particularly want to set on fire.

"Blueflame, come on! Let's go!" I said to Blueflame as encouragement. He managed to struggle forward in fits and starts and eventually started bounding - albeit somewhat slowly - toward his foe. Eventually, he was in range...

"Leech Seed him!" ordered the woman to her Shroomish. The Shroomish buckled down to start firing seeds, but, seeing the opening, I immediately ordered, "Blueflame, Vacuum Ember!"

That was a special technique from our Contest days in Hoenn... Blueflame hadn't won many Contests, granted, but the old Vacuum Ember was usually pretty good. It involved Blueflame using Quick Attack and Ember at almost the same time, but delaying Ember very slightly. As a result, Blueflame would blow by his opponent and the still-hot ember sparks would get carried along behind him, like they were in a vacuum. So that's what happened to this unfortunate Shroomish: Blueflame blew under the seeds he fired, bopped him hard on the head, and the poor Grass-type got showered by embers and fainted. I allowed myself a brief smile at the victory as the woman cursed a bit while she withdrew her fallen Shroomish.

My smile faded when the woman turned to me with a malevolent smile on her face. "Let's see how you fare against this one!" she declared confidently as she released an Ivysaur from her next Poke Ball.

The Ivysaur was growling and looked very fierce. Despite having the type advantage, I wasn't sure how this would go...

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years

f8b82867b0060002b9d89c93ba3fa0ee.jpg
Desmond Allen

The beautiful region of Orre

The sun was hot and merciless as always when Desmond and his partner, Hecate, finally reached Station Town. They were here to begin their investigation into some unknown threat in the region that had supposedly picked up where the infamous Cipher had left off. Rumors of Shadow Pokemon had spread like wildfire through the region and it was Desmond's mission to find out if there was any truth to these rumors and if so, he was to put an end to the organization. Desmond looked towards the Train Station, the icon of the town, and back down at his Umbreon, giving him a nod as he proceeded to begin walking again towards the town.

As the pair neared the city, something seemed off. He had been to the town before, and though it could be quiet and boring at times, it was never like this. The only sounds he could hear were that of the dry wind and the occasional sound of a wild Pokemon, probably a Pidgey, a rarity in this region. He couldn't take the time to enjoy the sound though as it was clear something else was happening here.

Where were all the people?

The sound of the old Diner cooking up its amazing food?

"Hecate stay alert. Something is wrong here..."

The duo moved cautiously into the town, keeping their eyes for anything suspicious and thats when they heard it....or rather, saw it and heard it. A decent size cloud of smoke had appeared over the gardens. There was some kind of battle going on, but this place wasn't known for their battles. Sure, you'd get the occasional thug or kid thinking they were pretty cool that would challenge you but that was typically on the outskirts of town, not smack dab in the middle!

"Let's go Hecate! We gotta get.....Agghhhhh!"

Desmond fell hard to the ground as he was blindsided by some kind of attack. He gingerly got up and looked over towards where the attack came from. As his eyes focused, he could see over by the town well a man in blue and an orange Pokemon. What was its name? Busel?Buizido? No those weren't right. He had to think. It had originated in Sinnoh but had migrated all over. What was it?

"Ah who cares" Desmond mumbled to himself. All that mattered was he let himself get worked up about the gardens and he completely forgot to keep an eye out for this exact situation. Now in front him was some thug with some Pokemon he couldn't remember the name of. It had to be a water type though, considering he was now soaking wet. At least he would dry fast in the hot sun, though he might also be a little dusty with all the sand around.

"Thought you could just waltz on in here and save the day, did ya?"

The man in blue calmly said, to the point where Desmond almost couldn't hear him.

"Well I hate to break it to ya kid but we don't plan on being defeated, now why don't you run on home and let the adults go about their business."

The man gestured with his hand daintily towards the city exit. Desmond wasn't about to move an inch though. This guy clearly had something to do with what was happening to the town and he was going to find out what.

"I don' think so you overgrown blueberry! Let's settle this the old-fashioned way. A Pokemon battle. Winner stays. Loser goes bye-bye."

This seemed to irk the man in blue.

"Alright you insolent little brat, Azzurro of the Snagem Rangers never backs down from a challenge. I accept your battle request!"

Azzurro voice definitely shot up a few decibels during that mini-rant. It seemed the guy was capable of speaking at a volume people could hear, one just had to push the right buttons. Desmond froze though after he realized what that thug had said.

The Snagem Rangers.

Snagem.

The same name of that evil organization who used to steal Pokemon with these strange devices and teamed up with Cipher to implement their Shadow Pokemon plan. Could this be the same Snagem? Not the full organization of course, that got disbanded, but instead a small faction of members still clinging to the ideal? If so, Desmond now knew why Azzurro, and he could only presume there were others, which explained what was happening in the gardens, was here. They were here to steal Pokemon! Which meant, Shadow Pokemon may actually be happening again. Desmond had to beat this guy now and get some kind of answers out of him.

"Alright Azzurro, lets battle!"

PastelPhoenix

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Ryuhei Martelle​

Ex-Punk / Station Town / At Home on the Road

Chapter 1: Children of Snagem

There was something about the open desert road that just felt right. Be it the lack of anything for miles, the breeze rolling through his hair, or the openness of it all. Either way, this was something Ryu never knew he was missing until it he discovered it too late. Annette napped in her little carriage, and the bleak landscape and gentle vibration of his bike created a scenario where his mind couldn't do much besides wander.

And his mind once again wandered to the items he now called his inheritance once more. Probably the most important thing he received, the Snag Machine, now felt as natural as his own skin when it sat upon his arm. He wore it whenever he could, partially out of fear of it being stolen, but also to create a connection like this. He felt similarly about the the old Snagem jacket he currently wore and his bike, both of which his father used so long ago. He would hold onto these for as long as he could, the only real thing he owned the directly linked to his father.

The sight of Station town in the distance broke his daydreaming, and after waking Annette he picked up speed towards the main entrance of the town. He could take one of the side entrances, the town wasn't walled in or anything, but the only major street would be accessible easily from the front. Slowing his speed upon approach, he noticed several bikes parked near the entrance, same model, just different colors. Even stranger, there appeared to be a masked girl dressed in brown standing in the middle of the road. Ryu parked his bike, put his cap back on, and ran over to make sure she was okay.

"Hey, should you be in the road like that? You could get hit."

Two Pokeballs stood plainly out in their holsters, was the girl some kind of trainer? Her get up seemed really familiar, and now that he thought about it, the color of her clothing seemed to match one of the bikes there. Worryingly, she seemed to wobble every so often, like she was about to fall over.

"Oh, thanks..." She started, a little yawn slipping out. "I'm just a little tired. Leader said 'Ma... no, he said Bruin... Bruin, watch the bikes and make sure no one gets in or out."

"Wait," Ryu responded, "why is no one allowed in or out?"

"Ah, She started with a little gasp. "Azzuro warned me about saying too much."

Suspicious he though to himself. She obviously wasn't the brightest, as bad as it sounded. I could probably coax more information from her.

"By the way, that's a nice outfit. Where'd you get it?"

"Oh, I made it myself." The girl, Bruin he thinks she called herself, replied, seeing to not mind the sudden change in topic. "They wanted me to make one for everyone, to help hide us."

"Really, is someone after you?"

"Oh, not really. We haven't really done anything big enough for that. The others say this might change it, so to be ready."

"Oh, so this is very important?"

"Very."

Damn, I can't tell anything yet.

"By the way, i never got your name."

"Ah! They said to call myself Snagem Ranger Bruin..."

"So... Bruin... Mind if I go in?"

Smooth.

"No!" She shouted all of a sudden. "I can't let you!"

Damn.

Tired of all this, and having enough information to tell what was going on, now was probably the time to be forceful.

"Okay, I think I know what you're doing." He snapped at her. "Let me through or I'll force my way."

Taking a step, Ryu noticed her flinch a bit. Was this really what Snagem had become? Were all of these "Rangers" like this?

He couldn't help but find it a little funny. Looking down and chuckling to himself, he noticed a little flash of light just before him, and when he looked up the girl had a good sized dog pokemon beside her, Herdier.

"I will not let you pass." She commanded, all of that initial fear gone. "I didn't want to do this since you seemed nice, but back away or I will be forced to take your Pokemon."

"Looks like you got some fight in you after all. Good on you."

Nodding to the Sylveon beside him, he took up a steady stance as Annette crouched into a fighting pose.

"Let's do this."

Last edited:

PastelPhoenix

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022

"Nope, still don't see anything"

The man dressed in Gray reported back to the other, similarly dressed trainers sitting around the campsite, lowering his binoculars. This location had a good view of Station town, and the signal itself should have been clear, even from this far out. Something was wrong, the others were getting held up in station town somehow.

"Are you sure?" The woman in yellow asked, checking her laptop for any more messages. "No one should be in station town strong enough to stop five of them. No Colosseums or strong law enforcement to speak of."

"Positive, me and Azzuro tested this several times. Anyone should be able to see it from here."

"And they aren't just idiots fighting with each other?" The final member, a woman clad in purple said, popping a large gum bubble. "I mean we put Weiss on the same team as Vert. She's probably going to start something, and you know Rojo will just take his side."

"That's exactly why we sent them to different zones." The man responded, picking up his bike helmet. "Plus, even though they bicker like children in the base, they're both professional enough not to let this get between them. They've been fine on other missions before."

"Going out there?" The yellow one asked?

"Yeah, you two with me."

"Beats sitting here." Purple sighed, grabbing her helmet.

All three of them made off to their bikes, hidden under a tarp to hide the glare, and began the ride to Station Town.

Part 1.5: Reinforcements for Station Town (for the new players)

In the midst of the showdown, it appears some more unwanted guests have shown up. Three more Snagem Rangers rode into town from an unused exit, and seem bent on turning the tides. Some last minute resistance from the people of station town have slowed them a bit, but the newcomers seem to be no pushovers themselves.

Added Missions:

Snagem Ranger Melyn:
Melyn's approach has been cold and calculated, only using attacks that she knew would connect. Her stature isn't intimidating, but her Pokemon pack a powerful shock, and has knocked out the power for the shopping district.

Melyn's Team:
Spoiler:

Snagem Ranger Lilla

Lilla seems delighted to finally be battling, but is carefully approaching. She appears to be sticking to the shadows, advancing through alleys and areas of little resistance. Her Pokemon seems to prefer sneak attacks and carefully tracking their prey.

Lilla's Team:
Spoiler:

Snagem Ranger Sivo:
Sivo is a large, imposing man who has marched down the street at his own steady pace. He seems to prefer fighting defensively, and hasn't really been slowed by more than his own pace. His pokemon seem to be a solid as stone, and can take quite a beating.

Sivo's Team:
Spoiler:

Coldweather

A special snowflake.
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 21, 2017

TITLECARDwop.jpg

EPISODE 1:​
LANDING

The desert. Dry, desolate, and teeming with nothingness. The wind was howling softly at the rocks and the afternoon air was just now beginning to cool.

Shane Rogers, a foreigner to Orre, was resting in the shade of a lone boulder. Frequent breaks were important in this climate; If someone were to push themselves too hard past exhaustion, the heat would claim them. Moderation was very important.

Shane unholstered his canteen. It felt light in his hand. He could hear the water swishing around.

Almost empty.

He unscrewed the cap and downed the rest of it. It was cool and refreshing, and felt good against his chapped lips. Reinvigorated, Shane exhaled a satisfied breath.

Looking to his right, Shane found his Eevee, Ashton. She had been sitting alongside him in similar resting contemplation, but now she was looking at him with disdain.

Whoops. He thought. I forgot to share.

"Sorry Ashton," he apologized. "We're only a few miles from town, I'll stop and get us some more supplies."

With attitude, Ashton scoffed and rolled her eyes. Shane had liberated Ashton from an Ex Team Snagem member about a month beforehand, alongside his Snag Machine. She had a very aggressive demeanor towards Shane in the beginning. Over time, she seemed to warm up to him, becoming dismissive instead of actively hostile. An improvement, he supposed.

Most Pokemon were immediately obedient to their trainers as soon as they were caught, but there was something different about Ashton. She likely has had a rough go of it, which Shane could understand.

Enough rest.

"Come on Ashton, break time is over!" Shane said, trying to be encouraging as he got up out of the shade.

Ashton begrudgingly got up, and joined Shane in the sun. Walking side by side, they started towards Station Town.

EPISODE 2:​
Terminus

Ashton and Shane had been walking for about an hour before they finally saw a settlement in the distance. Station Town was an old train terminal that had recently been resurrected from dilapidation. Trains would come and go from the town often, making it quite the center of traffic and commerce. It was also where Ashton and Shane had met.

A year before, Shane had lost his Pokemon team in a poorly made wager to the same Snagem member that had stolen Ashton. Only recently was Shane able to find him and learn their whereabouts. Apparently, his old team was scattered around Orre, after being sold to the Import Shop company. Shane traveled to the closest location to see if they kept a regional import record, but unfortunately the only records they had were local. They did, however, provide him with a list of every Import Shop location in Orre. Which is why he found himself in Station Town.

For their purposes, it was perfect. There were several stores that Shane could stop in to buy supplies for their journey, and the railroads could get them all around the region.

Enthusiastic to begin his quest, Shane increased his pace. Ashton did as well, with a huff.

As they got closer, Shane noticed a few oddities. First, there was a train stopped about a kilometer outside of town, which was strange considering that the station was equipped with tow engines in case a rig broke down. Secondly, there was nobody walking around. The population was small but there was almost always someone out and about. Lastly, there were peculiar hazes of dust scattered throughout the town, as if someone was kicking the dirt up.

Or if there was a battle.

Alerted to potential danger, Ashton readied herself. Shane could see she was scanning the area, looking for anything threatening.

As they approached the southern entrance, a few hundred yards to the first building, Shane heard something in the distance.

A guttural whirring. Unmuffled.

A vehicle.

Someone's coming.

First RP post hype!!​

Last edited:

FireSnow

Years

Desmond Allen

Desmond determinedly looked into Azzurro's eyes as he called his partner to the field.

"Alright Hecate, time for battle!"

The Umbreon jumped onto the battlefield, ready to fight his opponent, the orange weasel-looking Pokemon.

"Alright Buizel, let's teach these kids a lesson in messing with the Snagem Rangers!"

Buizel...that was the Pokemon. A rare sight in the region. Desmond didn't know much about it so he would need to be careful.

The Pokemon stared each other down, mimicking their Trainers. Each of them waiting for the other to make the first move. At the current rate, it was a safe bet neither of them would. Until Desmond shouted a command.

"Quick Attack, lets go!"

The Umbreon reacted quickly and precisely, bearing down on the opposing Buizel in a matter of tenths of a second, sending it skidding backwards on its back. It quickly bounced back up at Azzuro's command.

"Aqua Jet!"

Water surrounded the sea weasel, before the Pokemon began shooting towards Hecate at blistering speed. There was little for Desmond or his Umbreon to do anything as the attack made contact, sending Umbreon flying backwards.

"Quick, use Wish and follow that up with Feint Attack!"

The Umbreon began glowing as he crashed into a table, before quickly bounding back onto the battlefield with a determination to attack the Buizel. It pounced towards its opponent head on.

"Dodge it Buizel!"

Desmond smiled, this was precisely what he wanted Azzurro to do. The Umbreon leaned towards the Buizel's left, causing the Buizel to begin dodging right. In a flash Umbreon jumped leaned back towards the right, connecting fully with the Water type's chest and knocking it straight down.

"Let's go Buizel, get up!"

It was clear Azzurro was getting flustered, far from his usual calm, calculated demeanor.

"Get up and use Water Gun!"

The Pokemon grimaced as it struggled to its feet to face its opponent who now stood opposite it and looked to barely have a scratch on it.

"What is this? Your Umbreon doesn't have a scratch on it!? Explain yourself!"

Desmond could only smile as he looked over at Azzurro.

"Remember that glow my partner Hecate had around it? That would be the move Wish. When used, a turn must pass before receiving its benefits, thus the Feint Attack. As a result, half of my Umbreon's overall stamina was restored. It might as well be like my partner hadn't even battled yet. Now to end this battle, Confuse Ray!"

The Umbreon arched it back as it harnessed the power it needed before sending a ray from its mouth, making direct with the Buizel just as it reached it feet. Immediately, it began stumbling around, clearly unsure of what was happening.

"Now Hecate, use Quick Attack."

Once again the Umbreon shot towards the Buizel, making contact and sending it crashing back into the stone well behind it.

"Curses...you'll pay for that!"

The Snagem Ranger took a second to calm himself down as he took a deep breath, returned his Buizel and grabbed a second pokeball.

"This second battle will be much more difficult than the last one, kid."

With that, he tossed the ball in the air and released his second Pokemon.

Coldweather

A special snowflake.
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 21, 2017

TITLECARDwop.jpg

EPISODE 3:​
THE ALPHA

Three plumes of dirt, dust and gravel erupted out of the earth, growing ever larger and louder. They were coming right for Shane and Ashton. The three plumes diverged, and two headed off in opposite directions, like an army splitting to surround an outnumbered enemy. But one maintained a steady course, right towards the south entrance.

A chill ran up Shane's spine.

Ashton jumped in front of him, looking back at Shane confidently. She was ready to face whatever was coming head on.

Damn, he thought, impressed. Brave girl.

Shane expected the diverging clouds to turn and charge at him, but instead they continued on their way. It seemed that they were heading towards the other districts of the town.

As it grew closer, Shane was able to make out what, who, was causing the disruption.

It was a man on a motorcycle, ablaze in a bright violet uniform. The bike was painted the exact same color.

Before Shane had the chance to react, they blew right past him and Ashton, barely missing and kicking dust up all around them. Shane fell to his knees in a coughing fit.

When the dust finally settled, Shane scrambled to find Ashton to make sure she was alright. He looked all around him, spinning in circles, but he couldn't see her. Worry set in, but was immediately gone when felt a tugging on his pants. She was at his feet, coming to see if he himself was alright. Shane gave her a soft smile, then bolted after the purple menace.

The man was just dismounting his bike when he saw Shane and Ashton giving chase. He looked at them for a second, then ran into the town.

Shane ran as hard as he could, shouting at the man in between breaths. Ashton was running just as hard, but was obviously struggling to keep up with him. Shane swooped down, grabbed her by the scruff on the back of her neck, and placed her on his shoulder.

They pursued the character into town, dashing through alleys and side streets. His breathing grew heavy as the chase became cumbersome, slowly losing his stamina. Dashing right, left, left again. In and out, side to side. Shane could barely keep it up. But every so slowly, he was gaining on them.

Shane was within an arm's reach from the violet man when character dashed to the right into an adjacent alleyway. Shane skidded to a stop, with Ashton holding on tightly, passing the turn. He spun around, and ran back after them.

The alley was dark and dirty, shaded by buildings and with several trashcans and doors on either side. It was rather wide for an alley and went on for a few hundred feet. At the far end, Shane could see that the opposite side was walled off.

"Nowhere else to run!" he shouted, out of breath.

Ashton scanned in front of them and began to focus on a dumpster. She started yipping and motioning towards it.

Acknowledging Ashton, Shane carefully began to approach, allowing himself to catch his breath in the meantime. Out from behind it, the purple man emerged and walked into the center of the alley.

He reached up, and removed his helmet.

Her helmet.

Long purple hair fell below her shoulders. Behind the mask was a fair colored woman, almost the same age as Shane, perhaps younger. She had a very stern and tough look to her, but still was rather pretty.

Didn't matter though.

Shane had to show her what happens when someone messes with his Pokemon.

LinearAxel

Years

Act 1.2 - Flying Face Off

Sasha_zpsay7furqr.png

Sashabanner2_zpsiwcimsjm.gif
"Go, Drifloon!"

A burst of light breaks forth from Weiss' Pokéball, taking on the shape of a small balloon. The small creature bursts forth with a glare and fills its body with air, expanding to look slightly bigger and tougher—though it only managed to look more adorable.

"Grab it with constrict!"

The two strings that drifted under the balloon's body lunge forward in an attempt to wrap around Glaceon.

"Use Bite on the binds!" Sasha commands.

Yukina stands her ground as the strings draw closer: Once close enough to make contact, the ice fox snatches Drifloon's limbs within her fangs.

A cry of distress rings out from the small ghost as it attempts to pull its limbs free, but to no avail; Yukina's jaws are locked down.

Weiss' hands clutch into fists as he grits his teeth: Both the girl and her Pokémon look so smug. "Shrink down with minimize!" He shouts.

Drifloon stops its hasty struggle and begins to shrink down, its limbs shrinking along with it and slipping between the gap in Glaceon's teeth with ease.

"Try getting a hold of us now!" Weiss smirks.

Trying to bite something so small would be a waste of Glaceon's energy, fortunately; Sasha didn't need her to track Drifloon down with her teeth. "Yukina, scout the area with icy wind!"

A gentle breeze seems to whip around Glaceon's body as she leaps upward, a burst of frosty wind and small icicle shards bursting from her mouth and whistling through the terrain. Despite its best effort, Drifloon found its floating body overpowered by the frosty wind, and the chunks of ice that were currently smashing into its body. After a few seconds, it gives in and allows itself to be forced away by the wind; landing roughly against the desert sands with a thud, and its body returning to normal size.

"That's that! Good work, Yukina!" Sasha praises loudly.

"That's not THAT!" Weiss shouts. "You haven't won anything!" He stops his foot into the ground in frustration.

Sasha glances from her Glaceon to the white clad man, who is yet to reach for another Pokéball. "Then where's your—"

"CEON!" Yukina shouts, her eyes staring slightly above her trainer.

Sasha turns to follow her Pokémon's eyes, catching just a glimpse of something red rocketing towards her, before she throws her body to the ground to avoid a painful impact. Weiss' cackles can likely be heard for miles.

"How graceful." He murmurs between fits of laughter at his opponent's dive into the sand.

Glaceon rushes to her trainer's side and nudges her leg as Sasha stands. She glances up to see her attacker soaring in a circle around the two—

A fletchinder?

But…she's seen plenty of Fletchling and Fletchinder in her travels. They're docile birds that lots of beginning trainers capture due to how easy going they are.

A delicate tick flicks against her wrist, causing Sasha to glance down at her hand: The glove of her snag machine has a diamond shaped crystal in the center, which she always assumed was for simple decoration—until now. The white crystal begins to change, a darkness seeping from the center and turning the centerpiece a chilling black.

A Pokémon that attacks people…that makes her snag machine produce a black aura…

It's a Shadow Pokémon!

Sasha's hand tightens into a fist, her eyes filled with a newly invigorated passion as she glances to her partner. "Ready for round two?"

Last edited:

PastelPhoenix

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Ryuhei Martelle​

Ex-Punk / Station Town / At Home on the Road

Chapter 1.2: Children of Snagem - Bruin

The woman seemed to lose a lot of her nervous shaking when she tossed out her Poké ball, unleashing a medium sized dog Pokémon, Herdier. The Herdier took a fighting stance beside his trainer, mirroring Ryu and Annette. Ryu took a preliminary glance at his surroundings, mostly flat only a few rocks here and there. It wasn't the best terrain for avoiding attacks, but it did seem that the faster Pokémon would have the advantage here. Confident that Annette could out speed Bruin's Pokémon, he decided to wait and see what her opening move would be.

"Let make this quick Hermes," Bruin commanded, "hit them with a tackle!"

The large dog began racing across the field towards Annette, ready to collide with her. The Herdier was making good time, and Ryu smirked a little seeing this, it appeared the Pokémon had no ranged attacks.

"Hit him with Fairy Wind Annette."

Annettes ribbons raised above her and began swirling, creating a small storm of visible pink wind. With a flick of her head, the storm began spiraling towards the Herdier. The attack hit dead on, and the Herdier lost all it's momentum as it was blown to the side by the attack.

"Okay, I admit that was pretty good attack." Bruin announced loudly "I thought you were just going to be a tough guy with a cute Pokémon."

"I could say the reverse about you. I was worried you'd just be a cute girl with a strong Pokémon."

"What?! Excuse me?" She shouted, obviously flustered.

"Left yourself wide open, Quick Attack."

Annette bounded forward at the command, picking up speed rapidly. At the apex of her speed, just before collision, Annette jumped up and kicked the Herdier with her back paws, flipping off him and landing her her feet once more.

"Gah! I'm wearing a motorcycle helmet, you can't even see my face!" Bruin shouted, now aware of the trick. "Well, at least you're now close enough to hit. Take Down!"

Her Pokémon picked himself up once more, and took off at a breakneck speed, throwing his entire body weight against the Sylveon and sending them both tumbling. The two of them hit one of the rocks and seperated from each other with the force of the impact. Annette looked hurt from the move, but Hermes looked worse, barely in the fight still. He had to end it quick before he took them both out.

"Hurry Annette, one more Quick Attack!"

The peach and cream colored fox scrambled to pick herself up before her opponent. Once on her feet she took off in the opposite direction for a moment, before doubling back. As the Herdier finally picked himself up once more, Annette's body slammed into his, knocking him against the rock once more. Hermes tried to stand, but failed and collapsed once more.

"Ah! No..." Bruin protested between deep breaths, returning him to his Poké ball once more and taking out another one. "I didn't want to do this... but I guess I have to."

I can barely even see out of this anymore, and it's so hot out here." She muttered to herself, peeling off her helmet, revealing short brown hair and a flushed face, although Ryu couldn't tell if it was from the heat, embarrassment, or anger.

"Wow... I was actually right about the cute bit..."

"I don't even have my Pokémon out. Plus that trick won't work twice."

Ryu didn't think it would be a good time to mention that he didn't mean it as a trick that time.

"Okay Patrat..." Bruin started, readying the Poké ball. "Don't go crazy on me again."

With another flash of light a small rodent like Pokémon with some pretty crazy eyes was released. Is this seriously her other Pokémon? It seems pretty weak after that first one.

But before Ryu could give any orders, a small beeping sound from his wrist caught his attention. Looking over at his snag machine, the indicator light was going crazy, flashing a purple color. If he remembered what that meant for this particular model... then...

Oh no...

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Seth Pike
Chapter I | Station Town | 0 Pokémon Snagged
Tilting his hat a little lower, Seth lit another cigarette, taking a deep drag, and exhaling slowly. The smoke curled around the brown leather, caressing the silky material, before drifting lazily upwards towards the dark oak ceiling of the bar in which he sat. In the corner, Seth could gaze upon the whole restaurant without being noticed by others, relaxing in the shadows yet remaining constantly alert. The restaurant was dark, the only lighting coming from the sun through windows on one side of the restaurant, opposite to Seth. The walls were dark oak wood, covered with paintings of various figures. One of which depicting Michael, a figure Seth had encountered once before, the second hero of Orre having torn Cipher's organisation apart during their project XD. The bar was made of a lighter polished wood, and bottles of various liqueurs and spirits lined the shelves behind a bartender, wiping down a beer glass with a clean rag.

Seth sat at a small round table where a deck of cards, a tumbler of malt whiskey and an ashtray could be found, all conveniently within arm's reach, not too far and not too close; Just how Seth liked it. In the centre of the room a family of four, two children and their parents, ate. Their conversation was energetic, but not overly loud. Besides them, Seth observed a couple on a first date. The girl was shy, but the guy seemed to play the whole thing rather cool. Yet something in his eye made Seth wary. After watching the couple for a while longer, the girl got up to use the restroom. Just as Seth was about to avert his gaze, he noticed the guy pulling something from his coat pocket. A small vial of clear liquid, which the guy unstoppered and tipped into the girl's drink. Seth frowned. The girl came back and sat smiling at the guy, who returned the gesture. Seth stood. The girl raised the glass to her lips, and he noted the gleam in the guy's eyes. Just as the glass touched her lips Seth put a hand on her shoulder, startling her and causing her to drop the glass which smashed with a high pitched ring on the floor.

"Wha' do you think you're doing?!" The guy shouted at Seth, who looked the guy straight in the eye. Seth's piercing emerald eyes seemed to intimidate the guy, who's spine folded at the look he gave.
"Pathetic," Muttered Seth, who lifted his hand from the girl's shoulder. "Pardon ma intrusion ma'am, but that fellow there spiked yer drink." The girl's mouth dropped and quick as a flash, her hand hit the guy's cheek with a crack, knocking him from his chair sprawling on the ground. She then promptly stormed out of the restaurant, turning heads to the scene of the commotion. Having drawn the attention of the bartender, he walked over with a questioning look on his face. Seth turned calmly towards him and gestured down to the guy picking himself up off the floor. "This here fellow spiked that woman's drink. I leave him in your care." And with that, Seth walked out.

Outside, the musty smoke smell cleared in an instant, replaced with a dry sandy scent which irritated the nose. A light wind blew, stirring small pockets of sand from their resting places. A whistle blew, and the horn of a train could be heard shortly after. People bustled too and from the open-air station, dressed in various forms of attire. A few lines of houses, and a small shopping district made up the rest of the town. In just a few years the Outskirt Stand, with just a lonely restaurant, had become Station town, an impressive transformation in Seth's eyes. Off in the distance, an explosion similar to an engine backfiring could be heard, and several motorcycles approached the town. Five in total, each motorcycle carried a driver in black pants and a coloured top. Each had also a strange mask, wrapping around their faces, covering their identities. The group rode to the centre of town, declaring themselves as a group of rangers intent on claiming the town's Pokémon before splitting up off into various areas of town. A police detachment followed them shortly after their arrival, setting up a perimeter around town to prevent the group's escape. Seth began to wander to one of the side streets he'd saw a ranger head down, but before he could walk more than ten steps, three more motorcycles broke through a blockade and joined the ranks of the other five rangers. They too split off on their own in an attempt to steal the Pokémon of those they encountered. Seth began again to head towards one of these side streets.

No more than twenty yards in front of him, Seth witnessed a large man knock a small boy to the floor, wrenching the Pokéball he clutched dearly from his small hands. The man held his prize up high and with a chuckle shoved it in his pocket. Seth strode up to the man, who was taller and bigger than he, grabbed his shoulder, and kicked his legs out from under him. The brute hit the floor with a grunt and Seth stepped back to avoid being hit from his lashing about. The ranger jumped up with another grunt.
"Whoever did that is gonna pay!" He growled. Seth tilted his hat down.
"In that case Ah'll be payin'." The ranger swivelled to face him, his face red with anger, his brow tilted to a v-shape.
"I'm gonna enjoy beating you to pulp." He grinned, the menacing look having no effect on Seth's composure. Instead, Seth simply lit another cigarette, then raised his hat slightly to stop the smoke drifting into his eyes. "Get a taste of my Shadow Pokémon punk! I'm Sivo, and you'd do well to remember who it was that broke you!" And with that, he threw two Pokéballs into the air, releasing a Ryhorn and an Aron. The smaller, silver-coloured Pokémon had a strange purple aura surrounding it, and Seth felt the amulet at his neck tapping his energy. He nodded slightly in understanding. In response, Seth released two Pokémon of his own, his Umbreon and Espeon. The two appeared before Seth and looked at one another, purring at each other before looking to Seth.

"Awright you two. We've got a Shadow Pokémon on our hands here. We're gonna focus on that Rhyhorn first, then it's outta tha way." The two Pokémon nodded, and turned to the enemy. "Let's go, Espeon, use Confusion. Umbreon, use Reflect!" Seth instructed the two Pokémon in front of him. Off to the side, the boy was watching around the corner of a house. Espeon's eyes glowed, and the enemy Rhyhorn was hit with a blast of psychic energy, knocking it backwards a little. Umbreon's yellow rings glowed brighter, and a blue translucent barrier appeared between the enemy and Umbreon and Espeon. Their defence was slightly raised!
"Huh, we ain't gonna let you do what you want! Rhyhorn use Horn Attack, Aron use Shadow Blitz on that Umbreon!" Sivo shouted aggressively. The Rhyhorn charged first towards Umbreon, yet as it reched the barrier, the energy of the attack was disipated slightly, and the damage Umbreon took was reduced. Umbreon's naturally high defence allowed it take the hit with relative ease. Umbreon then braced itself for Aron's impact. Aron charged through, the barrier again disipating some energy, but the attack hit much harder, the super effectiveness of Shadow Moves evident as Umbreon took longer to recover from the second hit. "How do you like that? Hurts doesn't it!" Sivo laughed. Seth simply took a drag of his cigarette, before giving his next commands. "Espeon use Confusion again, Umbreon use Bite!" Espeon used the attack again, hitting Rhyhorn hard. Umbreon charged across the sandy path, jumping and biting down on Rhyhorn's head hard, dealing significant damage to it as well. But Rhyhorn stood tall after both attacks.
"Haha, it's gonna take more than that to knock us down! Aron, use Shadow Shed, Rhyhorn hit 'em with another Horn Attack!" The Rhyhorn, prepared to charge, and as it did so, Aron released a pulse of shadow energy, which collided with the Barrier as Rhyhorn charged, destroying it and allowing Rhyhorn to land a blow full power on Umbreon, who's energy had now dropped to half. But Rhyhorn had to be in a worse position, after two sets of Confusion and Bite, Seth was sure that next turn Espeon would drop it.
"Okay here we go, let's set the end game plan in motion shall we. We're gonna drop that Aron as low as it can, and confuse it where possible," Seth took a deep drag. "Okay, Umbreon use Swagger on that Aron, Espeon drop that Rhyhorn with Confusion." Espeon meowed an affirmation and began her attack. She swung her head, firing the psychic energy at Rhyhorn, which hit it like a truck, Espeon having hit a lucky critical hit, ensuring Rhyhorn's defeat. Seth shrugged, impressed at his luck. Rhyhorn attempted to stand, but eventually collapsed under its own weight and fainted. Sivo growled and returned Rhyhorn to its Pokéball. Umbreon adjusted his position, and a gleam in his eyes goaded the enemy Aron. The Aron became angry, and it's attack was sharply raised, but it also became confused by the move.

"Aron, hit 'em with Shadow Blitz again!" Sivo stomped angrily. The small metal Pokémon attempted to draw out the shadow energy inside it, but in its confusion drew too much energy and hurt itself.
Seth took another drag. "Good job you two. Last thing te do. Umbreon, use Foul Play, Espeon use Helping Hand." Espeon faced Umbreon, and a link between her and him formed, Espeon lending Umbreon her strength for the next move. Umbreon charged at the Aron, jumping around it, before suddenly striking it from behind. The Aron tumbled. As it slowly pulled itself back up, Sivo growled at it. "Use Shadow Blitz you moron!" Aron filled itself with shadow energy managing not to go too far and charged Umbreon again, who took the hit. He slowly pulled himself up, extremely low on energy. Seth took a last drag, before chucking the butt of the cigarette to the ground and treading on it. He breathed deeply and quickly drew his revolver snag machine from his waist and fired it, quick-draw style. The snag machine fired a Pokéball which struck the Aron on the head and absorbed it. It quickly dropped and began to roll. Once. Twice. Thrice. With a click the Pokéball locked shut and the Pokéball returned to Seth. And just like that the battle was over. Sivo stared in disbelief.
"What the heck?! You've got yourself a snag machine?!" He cried. Seth merely walked up to him and held out his hand, waiting to be given something. Sivo looked at his hand then back at Seth. "Wha- Oh, you want the kid's Pokémon." Seth nodded. Sivo hesitated for a moment, before pulling out the small Pokéball and handing it to Seth, his head hanging in shame. As Seth walked away from him, Sivo jumped onto his motorcycle and roared off away from the town. Seth noted the direction he was heading, before approaching the boy at the corner. The rest of the street was empty, but windows had onlookers to the battle under the sun. Seth handed the Pokéball to the boy.
"Thanks sir!" The boy grinned, grateful that his Pokémon hadn't been lost. Seth patted the boy on the head.
"Ya gotta be strong kid. Bad guys like him ain't never going away. Don't let people jus' walk over you. Show 'em you mean business." And with that Seth wandered back towards town, giving Umbreon a few Oran Berries to replenish his health, and returning the two to their Pokéballs. In the centre of town, Seth wondered how many others had been fought, and how many Pokémon had been stolen already. He moved to the shade of a nearby building and waited for a new development.

LinearAxel

Years

Act 1.2 - Flying Face Off

Sasha_zpsay7furqr.png

Sashabanner2_zpsiwcimsjm.gif
"Fletchinder, use Shadow Rush!"

A black aura surrounds the bird as it descends upon Glaceon.

"Push it back with quick attack!"

In a quick, fluid motion, Glaceon darts from her place in the sand and leaps skyward. Her speed adds extra momentum, and when the two collide, it is Fletchinder that feels the brunt of the two forceful attacks. The bird Pokémon's wings flail rapidly, attempting to regain its balance in the sky.

"Now blast it with icy wind!"

As Glaceon's body gracefully falls back to the sands below, she releases another stream of wind and ice from her mouth. The wind crashes into the struggling Fletchinder, small icicles collecting around its feathers. Fletchinder manages to correct itself and regain control of its wings—only to discover they are a great deal more difficult to flap.

Muffled by his helmet, Weiss lets out a closed-mouth-scream. This girl is such a pain! Her and her fox and its stupidly powerful breathing. Time to break out the big guns. "Fletchinder! Get her with Shadow Blast!"

The shadowy aura returns to Fletchinder's wings, and with one powerful flap, the aura shoots from Fletchinder's wing and through the air.

"Use Quick attack to dodge!"

Glaceon flits away from the wave, but only just manages to get away before the blast collides with the sand, creating a tiny divot. That's…one powerful blast. They have to finish this up before Fletchinder gets the chance to try that a second time.

"One more time, Yukina! Icy Wind!"

"Don't you dare let it hit you!"

Glaceon fires, and despite Fletchinder's best attempt to fly out of the way of the windy blast, it finds itself too slow (the last icy Wind slowing it down considerably). The cold winds knock into Fletchinder for the second time, sending the Pokémon falling to the ground.

"Time to take this machine for a test drive." Sasha smirks as she grips a Pokéball in her right hand, her snag machine humming and glowing as it transforms the Pokéball into a Snagball. When Fletchinder hits the ground, the Pokéball is thrown. It hits its target as the bird Pokémon attempts to get up, and is surrounded in a vibrant light before disappearing.

Shake…Shake…Shake…

Ding.

"Did you just- what did you- how- WHY YOU!" Weiss shouts, his voice becoming slightly more high pitch with each broken sentence. This girl is a snagger?! The white clad man watches in horror as the Pokéball reacts to the girl's snag machine, and floats delicately into her outstretched hand. His super-powered Shadow Pokémon…snagged by some wanna-be biker chick.

And if there's another snag machine in the arms of another goody-two-shoes trainer…they're in big trouble. "This is not over!" He shouts before turning on his toes. He's got to warn the others, before all their Pokémon get snagged!

"That's what they all say." Sasha smirks as she tucks her newly obtained Pokéball into her belt. "Good show, Yukina."

"Ceon~" Glaceon purrs as she happily trots back to her trainer.

"Now let's check on the…" Hold on a second. The threat ran off, why is there still so much commotion? Was Mr. Whitesuit not alone?

"I don't think we're done just yet. C'mon." Sasha pats her hip for Yukina to follow as she jogs back to her bike. Sounds like there's other ridiculously clad men to fight off.

Sasha hoists herself back onto her bike, Yukina hopping back into the sidecar. The motor purrs back to life and the duo descend deeper into the sands.

Caught!
662.gif

Fletchinder ♂
Moves:
Shadow Rush, Shadow Blast
Hidden Moves:
Peck, Agility
Quick Attack, Ember

Last edited:

Coldweather

A special snowflake.
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 21, 2017

TITLECARDwop.jpg

EPISODE 4:​
FIRST OF THE YEAR

The purple woman popped a large gum bubble.

"What is your problem?" she exclaimed.

"You almost killed us!" Shane responded. Ashton growled at her.

"Aww, your Eevee's cute. You should give it to m-." She stopped short. "Where'd you get that?" she asked, beckoning towards his Snag Machine.

"Oh, you mean this?" He raised his right arm with a smirk. "I took it from the last person who messed with me."

The purple lady raised her own arm, and opened a panel on her wrist. With a concerned expression, she pointed it at Ashton and tapped it a few times.

Ashton yipped at her, cowering behind Shane.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Shane yelled.

"Relax!" she responded. "I'm only seeing if - yup. Did you get that Eevee from the same person you took the Snag machine from?"

Shane and Ashton snarled at her.

"Thought so." she said. "That's not your property. Give it here."

"Like hell I will!" Shane said, pointing at her. Ashton climbed up and ran along his arm, leaping in between the him and the woman."

She smiled. "You have no idea who you're dealing with, do you.." she trailed off. "My name is Lilla, I'm a Snagem Ranger, and I'm about to ruin your day." She removed a Pokeball from a pouch on her leg, and with vigor, threw it up into the air.

Snagem.

Out of the air slumped a purple snake.

"Ekansssss." it hissed, rattling it's tail.

"Alright Ashton, let's see what you can do!"

Immediately, without order from Shane, Ashton charged at the Ekans. With high speeds and immense force, she rammed into it. Ekans was sent flying backwards, and landed at Lilla's feet.

"Hmph." she said. "Get back in there!"

Ekans righted itself and slithered forward.

Ashton seemed to recoil a bit from her attack.

I guess she knows Take Down, Shane thought to himself, with a shrug.

"Ashton, Take Down again!"

She looked back at him over her shoulder, confused. Suddenly, Ekans jumped out from behind at Ashton.

"Bite!" Lilla said, confidently with her arms folded.

The Ekans dug its fangs into Ashton's back. Ashton cried out in pain, but was able to wrestle free from the snake's jaws.

"Bite it back!" yelled Shane.

Ashton turned around, and while Ekans was looking to it's trainer for commands, she leaped and bit down hard on the creature's neck.

Ekans hissed and Ashton let go.

"Ekans, wrap!" Lilla ordered.

It charged at Ashton with extreme prejudice.

"Sand attack Ashton!" Shane responded.

Ashton kicked up the dust that had settled in the alleyway, right into the Ekans's face. It teared up and closed it's eyes, missing Ashton completely. It was sent crashing into nearby trashcans by its own force, knocking them over.

Shane smirked when he saw Lilla's cool posture break a little.

Ekans slithered out, obviously weakened and tired.

"Quick attack Ashton!" Shane called out.

Ashton charged the Ekans at high speeds, screeching louder and louder as she got closer.

"Ekans, poison sting!" Lilla called, desperately.

Ekans jumped to the side, dodging the quick attack, and nipped Ashton as she went soaring past.

Ashton skidded to a stop, and wavered. She seemed sickly.

"Hah! Get poisoned, punk!" Lilla called out.

With concern in his eyes, Shane called out to Ashton one last time. "Quick attack!"

She spun around, and charged Ekans again, connecting this time. The Ekans was sent soaring backwards, crying out, before crashing down and slumping to the ground, motionless.

"Damnit!" Lilla stomped in frustration. She called Ekans back to it's Pokeball. "That's how you want to play it huh? Fine!" She removed another ball from her pouch. "Almost there! Get 'em Venipede!"

Out of that ball rose a red and green beetle the same size as an Eevee, glaring at Ashton menacingly. But as she was recovering from the last attack, Venipede turned it's attention to Shane. It began to charge. Shane watched it come, baffled that it would be attacking a human. It leaped at him, but he was able to jump out of the way.

"What's wrong with this thing?" Shane cried out.

"You don't know?" responded Lilla with a grin. "How bizarre."

Ashton creeped behind the Venipede and used Take Down without order from Shane. This knocked the Venipede back quite a bit, but it still stood strong. Ashton on the other hand, was wavering, moving back and forth like she was going to pass out.

Shane checked his bag desperately to see if he had an antidote, despite knowing he didn't. He did, however, have a lone empty Pokeball. This gave me an idea.

"You've lost." Lilla said. "Give me that Eevee so that it doesn't have to suffer under you any longer."

The Venipede started to change the incapacitated Ashton.

"No."

Shane flipped a switch on the Snag Machine and the loose wires glowed a brilliant red. Shane took the ball in hand and threw it directly at the Venipede.

In mid air, the ball connected with the bug, and absorbed it wholly.

With a clink, the ball landed on the ground next to Ashton. It rolled around a bit, the Venipede struggling against being captured, but sparked after a few seconds, locking in the Bug type.

"Venipede!" Lilla screamed out, shocked and frightened.

She desperately ran towards the ball, but Ashton turned to face her, growling violently.

Lilla hesitated, then slowly walked backwards. As she ran off past Shane, he could see a glimpse of tears in her eyes.

Shane felt a wince of guilt, but right as Lilla crossed the threshold of the alley, Ashton collapsed.

Shane dove over to her, pocketing the Venipede and cradling her in his arms.

He jumped up and sprinted out of the alley.

PastelPhoenix

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Ryuhei Martelle​

Ex-Punk / Station Town / Is it time to Panic?

Chapter 1.3: Children of Snagem - Shadows?

There were only two thing that beeping could mean, either the snag machine was malfunctioning, or this was a Shadow Pokémon. Judging by how good of a shape the rest of the device was in, it didn't seem like it was defective, but the alternative seemed worse.

"That better not be what I think it is." Ryu menaced, slowly moving his hand to his pocket for a Poké ball .

"Well... I mean, unfortunately for you it is!" Bruin replied, following it up with an unconvincing laugh. Great, the person with the dangerous Pokémon here doesn't even feel confident in her abilities to control it.

"We've gotta end this fast Annette..."

The Sylveon gave a little nod of approval before dropping back into her fighting pose.

"Not so fast!" Bruin shouted before he could give an initial order. "Shadow Blitz!"

The little prairie dog Pokémon began launching himself towards Annette with a reckless abandon, shadowy aura now visible on it's paws and reaching out in front of it.

"Fairy Wind it!"

Annette whipped up another pink storm and sent it flying towards the Patrat. Before it could make contact, however, the Pokémon maneuvered behind one of the large rocks, and the attack smashed uselessly against the rock's surface. The Patrat emerged from the other side and slammed into Annette, sending her rolling.

He did that without needing any commands from his trainer!

A quick look at Annette showed she was hurting after that last attack. The little rat Pokémon was fast, but they would have to be faster to actually win. Ryu thought over what moves Annette could even use against it. It was fast enough to dodge a long range Fairy Wind, and Helping Hand was no help here. According to his father, Shadow Pokémon did not let their guard down, so Fake Tears was probably useless. That left Quick Attack and close range Fairy Wind.

"No funny business, put them to sleep with Hypnosis!"

Damn, she left no time for him to think. What happened to the nervous girl at the start of the battle?

"Annette, Quick Attack behind some rocks! Don't look at him!"

The colors of the Patrat's eyes began swirling in a hypnotic fashion, but Annette tore her eyes away just in time and dashed behind another collection of large rocks. The swirling finished, but Annette was no longer in it's line of vision.

"Ugh, Shadow Blitz her one last time."

The Aura appeared around Patrat, and he began the charge once more towards Annette's hiding place. Ryu let it get a little close, and then yelled out his next command.

"Perfect. Jump on the rocks and Fairy Wind him!"

The Sylveon bounced up on one of the lower rocks and summed up another storm of pink wind. This time the distance was too short for the Patrat to avoid colliding with it, and as a consequence was sent tumbling away. When it got up, the Patrat was breathing heavily and seemed to have a wild look in it's eyes, a mix of panic and rage.

"Okay... okay. Shadow Blitz again, and hit her this time."

The shadowy aura appeared once more on Patrat's feet, but instead of rushing Sylveon the Pokémon ran towards it's own trainer. Patrat collided with Bruin, knocking her on her back and causing the Patrat's Poké ball to go rolling away. Bruin coughed in pain and clutched her stomach as the Pokémon began winding up another Shadow Blitz.

"Stop him Annette, Quick Attack!"

Before the Shadow Pokémon could make contact with Bruin once more, Annette rushed it, slamming her full weight against the Pokemon. Sent safely away from anyone, Ryu tossed the now converted Snag Ball towards the Patrat, hitting it dead on. He waited with baited breath as the Pokémon struggled from inside, eventually giving up with a small red light signaling it's capture.

Ryu ran to pick up the Pokéball before anything could happen to it, and then ran over to Bruin.

"What were you thinking?!" He shouted, his anger now at a boiling point. "Do you know how dangerous that thing is!"

Bruin coughed a few more times before giving a weak reply.

"I could have handled it."

"Don't sit here and blatantly lie to me! That thing nearly killed you."

"And here I am, safe and sound."

"Why would you even mess with that? Everyone knows how dangerous Shadow Pokemon are, even if you're it's trainer."

"Real convincing coming from the guy with a Snagem jacket and a Snag Machine. Don't act like you're any better when you have that on."

Something within Ryu went cold again. He didn't feel angry anymore, just tired.

"Get out of here..."

"You're just letting me go." Bruin's face look confused.

"No... wait, yes," Ryu stuttered, his mind a jumble now, "I don't know. I just want you gone right now."

"Okay?" Bruin stood up slowly, unsteady on her feet.

"Just... Don't let me catch you with one again."

"I just hope you don't catch me again."

Bruin ran off to her bike, and rode off, leaving Ryu alone in the middle of the road. Clutching the Pokéball, he sat down and looked it over.

I now own a Shadow Pokémon.

What a great start this ended up being.

Last edited:

FireSnow

Years

Desmond Allen

In a bright flash, Azzurro's second pokemon appeared. It was stocky little Pokemon with blue skin, a hard shell and big fluffy tail. Desmond had no problem remembering which Pokemon this was. All beginner trainers in Kanto and some in Kalos, started with this creature's first stage, Squirtle. Azzurro's second Pokemon was none other than a Wartortle.

Now, Wartortles are no pushover when it comes to battle and really quite like it, using the scratches it gets on its shell as a way of showing how tough it is. This Wartortle seemed different though, it had the intensity Desmond was expecting but there was something more...like it was angry. This was no ordinary Wartortle. Desmond couldn't be sure but he felt pretty confident in thinking that this was a Shadow Pokemon. That was when he saw it, a dark purple aura emanating from the Pokemon. How he could see this aura, Desmond didn't know. What he did know though was that he had to get this Wartortle out of Azzurro's clutches. Swinging his bag around his body, Desmond reached in and pulled out his Snag Machine, fastening it on his right arm.

" I see you've figured out my little secret. It won't do you any good though kid." Azzurro said so calmly that Desmond had to strain to hear it, "This Wartortle and I have been together awhile now and it hasn't lost a battle yet."

"Well thats because it has never faced Hecate and I."

"Cute, kid. But I'm afraid this is the end for you."

"Bring it..."

The Wartortle quickly sprang into action using a pinpoint Water Gun, making direct contact with the Umbreon. The Umbreon skidded back, a cloud of dust in its wake.

"Its powerful..." Desmond muttered, "Alright Hecate, keep alive, this isn't over! Use Quick Attack!"

we've got end this quickly, this Wartortle is too powerful

The Umbreon took off towards the Wartortle, closing fast.

"Is that all you've got? You're gonna have to do better than that. Use Shadow Wave, Wartortle."

The aura around the Wartortle began to manifest. The color deepened as the aura grew until it seemed Wartortle wouldn't be able to control it anymore, and then it released it all towards the Umbreon. Desmond was going to have to think fast, a hit like that and Umbreon wouldn't recover.

"Use Quick Attack to dodge!"

Turning on a dime, the Umbreon veered to its right, away from the attack just in time and was now behind the Wartortle.

"Confuse Ray!"

Again, a ray was sent from Umbreon's mouth, hitting the Wartortle directly in its face as it turned around. It began dancing wildly around trying to find the Umbreon. Clearly it waas even more angry than it was at the start.

Alright Hecate, let's use Feint Attack!"

"Use Shadow Wave!" Azzurro seemed to be worried now as he watched his Pokemon flail around, sending shadowy waves in almost every direction. A few of these attacks almost even hit Azzurro and Desmond, causing them both to jump back.

This didn't phase the Umbreon though as he ducked in out of the attacks with its feints before crashing into the Wartortle, sending it skidding onto its shell. This was Desmond's chance. As the Wartortle flailed around on its back, unable to get up, Desmond grabbed a ball out of his bag and popped it into his Snag Machine. He reared back just as the ball was converted and launched it at the Wartortle, bopping it right on the head. In a red light it was absorbed into the ball and landed with a thud. It wiggled around for what seemed like forever, the two trainers watching the ball intently all the while.

*wiggle*

Come on

*wiggle*

Please

*wiggle*

We can't lose this

*click*

Desmond pumped his fist as the ball clicked shut. Azzurro meanwhile stood there dumbfounded as he attempted to comprehend what had just happened, calm demeanor completely gone now.

"H-how did you beat us? We've never lost before!"

Desmond looked up at him as he picked up his newly caught Wartortle, "Its simple, Hecate and I understand the power of love and companionship between trainer and Pokemon brings out true power. Wartortle lost that power when you closed off its heart!" Azzurro winced at Desmond's words.

"Now...I've got some questions for you about how you got ahold of this Shadow Pokemon."

"Never...I won't tell you anything kid! You better hope we don't meet again!"

With that Azzurro sprinted off towards his bike and zoomed off. Desmond wasn't too concerned though. He got the information he needed and it was right in his hand.

Desmond looked down at the Pokeball in his hand with a somber look. His worst fear had come true.

PastelPhoenix

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Route 201/Phenac City

Route 201

Areas of Interest:

Rocky Outcropping Pokespot:
Located under a large rock overhang thought to have been formed from the ersosion of an old mountain, the shade provided by the rock serves as a shelter from the sun's harsh rays. One of the few places in the desert capable of supporting Pokemon, many small tunnels have formed around the base of the rock, and running water can be heard inside.

Pokemon:

Spoiler:

Missions

1) Bells at Dusk:

Travelers along Route 201 often report the sounds of a strange bell ringing off in the distance, just before sundown. The setting sun, as well as the bells themselves, seem to have a strange calming effect on people and Pokemon alike. Many have tried to find it's source, but maybe this time will be different?

Reward Category: Pokemon Item

2) Panic at the Dig Site:

Despite the advancements in Orre law enforcement, the areas outside of densely populated cities still remain a bit of an unclaimed frontier. A recent archeological expedition led by a Professor Roswell has uncovered several Pokemon species, a major discovery in Orre. But word of his discovery has spread, and now one of the Snagem offshoots wants their cut.

Reward Category: Fossil

3) Trainwatching:

With the rebirth of Orre's rail industry, several checkpoints are needed to ensure trains are both maintained and on the proper scheduling. Route 201's station may be on the small side, but that hasn't prevented it from having it's fair share of issues. A group of local punks have taken to using the station as a hangout, and are now disrupting any attempts to get them to leave have failed. Now the owner is offering a reward to anyone able to get them out of the building once more.

Reward: Large Money Reward

4) Spelunking: Hidden Cipher Base

After a sudden sandstorm causes you to lose the road, you stumble upon a small bunker marked with Cipher insignias. The place seems deserted, and by the mess left behind they left in a hurry. Maybe the left something behind by accident?

Limit: 1 character.

Rewards: TM and Start Sideplot Spelunking

Phenac City

Import Shop:

Supporting both families looking for a pet and trainers looking for a new partner, this import show has in stock:

Skitty/Glameow: 3000
Lombre: 4000
Growlith: 5000
Swinub: 5000
Kirlia: 7500
Scyther: 10,000

Phenac City, at first glance, seems different to the rest of the cities around it. Water is abundant, the
streets are a clean white, and people seem to have little worries. But Orre never fails to shine through.
The missing persons board at the city gates is mostly empty now, but a few old ones remain stapled, and dead
in the middle is one over 10 years old, about a teenage girl and her Fraxure gone missing from a wealthy
family.

But before you can dwell on it too long, every screen in the city flickers to an image of a man wearing a mask roughly in the shape of a Houndoom,
a Cipher logo painted on the wall behind him. The man clears his throat for a second, and then starts his speech.

"Hello Phenac City, my name is Theta. As you can probably guess from the wall behind me, I'm here to talk about an old
memory from all of our pasts. Yes, as some of you probably guessed, Cipher did not die all those years back.

"I'm here today to announce a few things to both you, Orre, and the world at large. As we speak, Cipher is going through an internal
management shift. Certain... problems are being handled, and by the end of this speech all of Cipher will be firmly, and unquestionably under my leadership.
And this transition comes with fresh bodies and new faces, free from delusions of past grandeur and misconceptions of what Cipher should be, united once more
under one banner. No more shall we delegate or fight our battles via proxies, there will be no other organizations holding us down, and we shall fight our wars ourselves.

"With that, I propose our new mission statement to you. For the past twenty years I sat back and watched Orre become weak. A change I once welcomed with open arms
has led to the degradation of what makes Orre what it really is. We've turned a blind eye to the harsh realities around us. Arenas once devoted to strength and talent
have become mere entertainment. Worst of all, we've become too afraid to search ourselves and find hidden talents, our drive to improve is gone.

"But you do not understand what I am saying. Not yet. But let's begin with something you do understand, let's play a little game here. I want you to prove your strength.
I have fifteen agents in the city, each carrying an envelope with a red chess piece. That will be your ticket into a chance to prove yourself further, all you have to do is win.
And for the meek among you, do not worry. These men do not have Shadow Pokemon. My rules are simple, be one of the first to win.

"Oh, and for the so called Lords out there that I know are listening, do not attempt to interfere. Your information is surprisingly easy to find. The keys will not register to you,
and anyone who attempts to bring a Lord to the next stage will be disqualified on the spot.

"Happy hunting."

Phenac City Missions:

Story Mission:
Secure an Invitation

Each of the 15 ticket holders are hiding somewhere in the city. In order to get access to whatever Cipher is planning, defeating one of the Judges is in order.

Enemy Cipher Judge:
Team: Breloom, Magmar, Quagsire

5) Lost Lillipup?

A small lillipup has been seen wandering around the city, unusually aggressive in it's attitude. The Lillipup has tried to attack anyone who has attempted to help it, although it's own size thwarts it. There are also rumors about a woman wearing brown trying to track down the Lillipup also, although she does not claim to be the owner. Perhaps tracking it to it's lair may provide more questions.

Limit: 1 character.

Reward: Pokemon, Start Side Plot "Catch and Released?"

6) Missing Persons Report:

A new flier has gone up at the missing persons board. A young boy named Thomas snuck out of the city in an apparent attempt to go to the Pokespot. Now night approaches and his family is afraid he's lost in the desert. Someone claims to have spotted him, moving into an area claimed by a very territorial Cacturne.

Rewards: Pokemon + Small Money Reward or Large Money Reward.

Malfunctioning Water Pump:

Something is causing one of the city's water pumps to pump contaminated water. Right now the valve is shut off, but something needs to be soon before any undue strain is put on the pump. Workers report a strange man entering the tunnels leading to that particular pump sometimes, but no one has been able to catch him in the act. Looks like someone needs to flush him out.

Rewards: Pokemon + Item

Last edited:
Back