• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Agent9 said:
I was gone for abit and I caught a shiny. but you'll never guess what. SO I'll just tell you. It's a seviper..... *runs away* It's ugly though. I don't want it.
Ahhh! How do you think I feel about Heracross???? *Cringes upon looking at the ugly bug* Oh well! Different strokes for different folks I guess! I'm just a bit more shiny obsessed than you are, so I can respect that. I got pissed when I lost a shiny Ryhorn... and that is unarguably one of the ugliest (pinkish brown???). But yea... still got lots of schoolwork here! I was up until like 3:30 last night... and tonight looks like it might be similar! I'll let you know of any developments in the hunt.

emerald star

Owns 11 shinies! Dang!
Years
I DID IT, I DID IT, I DID IT!!!!! This morning I was actually looking for s shiny Lotad and I found a shiny Swalot. I gave it an Exp. Share, put it in my party and beat the Elite Four until it evolved! I now have a shiny Altaria!!!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
emerald star said:
I DID IT, I DID IT, I DID IT!!!!! This morning I was actually looking for s shiny Lotad and I found a shiny Swalot. I gave it an Exp. Share, put it in my party and beat the Elite Four until it evolved! I now have a shiny Altaria!!!!

Lol so i Swalot evolved into an Altaria? interesting to say the least XD i think you'll find Swablu evolves into Altaria and Gulpin evolves into Swalot, but congrats on the shiny (Whatever it may be O.o)

Well i hunted for god knows how long and still nothing

4 Kakuna's

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
Years
I'd like to join, please.
I have a Shiney Walrien. So yed, that means I had a shiney Spheal and Sealeo, so you may put those in the Shineydex, too.

(Even wierder, the same day I cought the shiney spheal, I found another shiney spheal, but I didn't catch it because it was female, like the last one... HEY! I WAS 9, OKAY? XD)

growlithe#1

owns 3 shinys aww oh well
Years
I just joind, i only have 1 shiny pokemon (aggron) lv:42 i caught a shiny aron at granet cave lv 11 i think... and now hes my strong aggron! im looking 4 a shiny magikarp is there any secret to finding shiny pokemon? or or is it just a random event? plz iff any1 can help plz do. ps.my pokemon in my teem r Sceptile lv42, shiny Aggron lv42, Shelgon lv42, Skarmory lv42 and Gyarados lv 39 just caught thats all.

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
How many times does this keep happning to me? i thought i had 50 ultra balls when a seviper showed up. I only had one poke ball. moves three times and he breaks :(

Years
It must be because I lifted the curse last night and placed it on Missingno. Master. Now his luck has been dispersed throughout the Pokémon playing community and everyone's finding shinies.

growlithe#1 said:
I just joind
Your post history would argue otherwise. Please respect the rules; both of the club and PC. Don't double post and ask if you wish to join a club.

Years
yes MM you gave the curse to a person who diserved it and Missingno must have diserved it alot because i just got a shiny plusle, going for minun next.

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
Shiny hunting is one of those hard things isn't it...also some advice for people looking for shinies...

ALWAYS KEEP AND CHECK THAT YOU HAVE AT LEAST 100 ULTRA BALLS, AND IF NOT BUY THEM AND IF YOURE LOOKING FOR A POKEMON THAT YOU HAVE A NORMAL COLOR OF THEN BUY 100 REPEAT BALLS BECAUSE THEY ARE CHEAP...IT DOES WORK WELL

But really it does help :D.
GL to all shiny hunters too

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Only one more st paper to sit then im Free *Dances. anyway i managed to get hold of a Cyndaquil last night so i might egg hatch them for shiny,Its worth a try really. anyway i think shiny lotad looks awsome. good luck everyone

Prince Peasley

Hello. O.o
Years
Jirachi Trainer said:
Shiny hunting is one of those hard things isn't it...also some advice for people looking for shinies...

ALWAYS KEEP AND CHECK THAT YOU HAVE AT LEAST 100 ULTRA BALLS, AND IF NOT BUY THEM AND IF YOURE LOOKING FOR A POKEMON THAT YOU HAVE A NORMAL COLOR OF THEN BUY 100 REPEAT BALLS BECAUSE THEY ARE CHEAP...IT DOES WORK WELL

But really it does help :D.
GL to all shiny hunters too

Hehe.. I had 999999 money.. spent it all on pokeballs.. i had 0 pokedollar, and now i hav 999999 again! YAY :P I hav atleast 200 of each existing ball exept the luxery and premier :P

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
i never have to worry about pokeballs as i always have atleast 300 on me.
i gave up on shiny kyogre for the minute and am goin to hatch a shiny smeargle and sudowoodo on emerald

emerald star

Owns 11 shinies! Dang!
Years
razer302 said:
i never have to worry about pokeballs as i always have atleast 300 on me.
i gave up on shiny kyogre for the minute and am goin to hatch a shiny smeargle and sudowoodo on emerald
Don't worry, all shiny hunters know how hard it just is finding a shiny. It takes lots of time which is exactly why they are called shiny HUNTERS. The number one piece of advice I can give to you if you really want that shiny Kyogre is: NEVER EVER EVER, GIVE UP! Shiny hunting, after a while really shows if you really want what you are looking for. GL!

Back