• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jalsy

RESET
Years
My gosh if it wasn't for me this club would still be dead. I'm gonna be the only one here in the end lol.
More Misty Pics as usual since I love to post pics.
tumblr_lzi9p4T2FR1r7qo39o1_500.png

tumblr_lzalemGHNN1ro9yato1_500.png

Don't worry I'm still here LOL. (I was just avoiding double posting that why I'm rarely seen in this threadXD) Nice pictures Misty~! The specials and Chronicles episodes were great!

Oh, I got Misty stuff..
Spoiler:

Jalsy

RESET
Years
Yes, I would love her with those pokemon too.. It would be nice if she would be able to have a legendary pokemon too:)

New Topic: What legendary pokemon will you choose for Misty's team?

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2014
What legendary pokemon will you choose for Misty's team?

KYOGRE!!

Another Misty pic from me!
tumblr_m129qhpdAK1ro9yato1_500.png

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Legendary Pokemon?

Kyogre would be a perfect boost/assist to the team, but Suicune would be amazing as well since he does seem to land near her town in HeartGold/SoulSilver. Would Keldeo be a good one for her? Who knows...

Jalsy

RESET
Years
Hi guys! HOw's everyone doing and what did I missed?

Just wanted to stop by and share this banner I made. It's been a long time since I made a banner but here it goes..[ comments are well accepted]

goodoldtimes.png

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
Years
Hiya guys! Long time, no see!

Here's some pics I found recently...
kasumi1.png

mistythinkingcute.jpg

^^ I wonder who she's thinking of...heh... "Oh, Ash, you..."

Oh and the banner looks great btw!

For the topic question, I think a Tympole or a Tirtouga would be best for her. For some reason though, I can imagine Misty having a love/hate relationship with a Trubbish(kind of like when it was her with Caterpie). LOL, HOW CUTE. >:3

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
New topic. Describe your Black and White outfit for Misty. What do you think she would look like?

Well the answer to this topic is simple. Simple blue jeans with a white tank top. I honestly love this look of Misty, and it seems that they are making her return to the Manga for the B/W series in this exact outfit. Along with those of Generation 5 Water type Pokemon!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Jalsy

RESET
Years
New topic. Describe your Black and White outfit for Misty. What do you think she would look like?

Well the answer to this topic is simple. Simple blue jeans with a white tank top. I honestly love this look of Misty, and it seems that they are making her return to the Manga for the B/W series in this exact outfit. Along with those of Generation 5 Water type Pokemon!
Spoiler:

I see. Thanks for answering. Why did I think of that? Oh and by the way, I've seen the pic before. She's cute in that way and it do fits as Misty's new outfit.

Jalsy

RESET
Years
Hello Misty Fans!​

Mistyfanclub.jpg

new banner by me:) yeah,I knew it's scrappy and messy XD

Updates:

OLD/CURRENT Topics:
*What Unova pokemon would you like for Misty's team?
*What legendary pokemon will you choose for Misty's team?
*Describe your Black and White outfit for Misty.
*What do you think she would look like?

NEW Topic:

*What Misty shipping do you like most?

--added & updated
*banners and stuffs

PLANS:​
**MistyFanClub May 2012 Banner
** - not sure but I was planning to do itXD

++ ---------------- ++​

-- Hi everyone! Just passing through to share my new Misty art. I just drew it yesterday and it's quite big. ^_^
Spoiler:

Water Master Roxy

Wish I was Misty
Years
Nice Pics and I'm back. Message me if you want to know why I was gone.

What Unova pokemon would you like for Misty's Team?
As I said before I would like to see her with a Swanna.

What legendary pokemon will you choose for Misty's team?
Kyogre its a water pokemon god.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Name: ~Pokemoll~
Why Do you want to join: Misty is the best Pokemon character EVER! She's so cute... And she's defiantly the least annoying out of the girls. ^^ I can also kinda relate to her... xDD
What your favorite pokemon of Misty's:
Psyduck <333

Jalsy

RESET
Years
Name: ~Pokemoll~
Why Do you want to join: Misty is the best Pokemon character EVER! She's so cute... And she's defiantly the least annoying out of the girls. ^^ I can also kinda relate to her... xDD
What your favorite pokemon of Misty's:
Psyduck <333

Welcome Pokemoll! I guess you like psyduck too, that's nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back