• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Now let me guess: We've been staying on these numbers ever since I did other stuff on other Forums (NOT Boards, just Pokemon Clubs stuff) rather than playing loads of Forum Games loads of times.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years

Oh how those were the days, no thread on here or anywhere else can even compare with that work of art we created lol.

441.true,and we never lose the way with mods ..got to admit those were the days you guys should be thankful that not the whole team here or you would've been drove crazy lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

If Grunge, Menos, or god forbid Hero of all people ever signed up on here, to say that it'd be hell would be the gravest of understatements lol.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

What the **** is that like thing in the bottom left now? SERIOUSLY WAT

A like button? This ain't Facebook.

Last edited:

Ice Car

Banned
Years

OH MY GOD GENETIC ABOMINATION RUN

15669656_m.png

Status