• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hardest Class I've ever taken, Human Anatomy. It wasn't necessarily the subject matter, but the environment and a teacher who had all but given up trying to control it. Trying to do work in that class was a nightmare, and it didn't help that it was already a weak subject (memorization is my most daring foe).

Sir Codin

This morning I went Whale Watching for my Vertebrate Natural History course. Overall it was pretty fun, but I obviously haven't sprouted sea legs yet, I got really sea sick, even threw up a couple of times (which means 'meal time' for fish), but I saw some Risso's Dolphins, about four Humpbacks, and the topside of one Blue Whale. Note to self; either get on more tours and develop sea legs or keep your marine biology field work restricted to inter-tidal areas.

After my Plant biology class (don't remember anything he talked about, I was still groggy) and went home to take a short nap. Ended up power-napping for five hours, I just woke up, and I didn't know if it was still the 23rd until I looked at my clock on my computer. Now I gotta also write up another lab report that's due tomorrow.

So, how was your day?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Glad you're (I assume) feeling better, Carchar.

My day was really...interesting. I skinned a dead mouse (probably should have worn gloves), then picked it apart. There were leftover mice, so I decapitated them with a friend's brother. Now I have a photo of a bunch of headless mice in the palm of my hand. They were already dead when we cut their heads off, of course.

I also might have mouse blood in my hair now. I had forgotten that my gloves (which I did eventually put on) were smeared with blood and guts- and brushed my hair away from my face. I:

Crux

Evermore
Years
Okay... so now we're talking about flaying rodents, and feeding fish... vomit.
Eh, least it's off math. X)

I've been making religions, studying gemstones, weapons, and herbology, and listening to some Nirvana, Green Day, and some of The Killers' old stuff.
I feel kinda lazy actually.

Years
Internet Internet Internet Internet. I don't feel great about having nothing else to do, but there's nothing else I would do.

Don't feel bad. That's been my day ever since I got home from work.

Standardized testing. You can't use electronics while in the test period of about, oh, 5 years, and you're stuck not doing anything :(

Ugh I do not miss that about school. Even though I always did well on them. It took up the whole week and it was just tedious as all hell. :(

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've been making religions
A project, or trying to actually create a religion...?
Can't quite understand the concept of trying to make a religion- doesn't make any sense to me why someone would "figure it all out" so late in time. ?_?

That does seem boring, Droomph.
Most of the real testing I do is in a non-school class, and the teacher lets us cheat, anyway.

Wow, I really must be tired. I just sat here trying to figure out how to turn the volume down on my game system. I: Don't know why I couldn't remember.

droomph

weeb
Years
A project, or trying to actually create a religion...?
Can't quite understand the concept of trying to make a religion- doesn't make any sense to me why someone would "figure it all out" so late in time. ?_?
Um, money, duhhhhh

599690_230651870412569_1138695526_n.png

lol I don't even

rich people and their shallowness makes me sad. I mean, if you can have some perspective I respect your money, but when you're just ^that shallow, it makes me sad.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Did you know mtn dew contains something that also is used as a flame retardant?
Hey, at least you won't catch fire anytime soon. x;

A little part of me wants to try putting mtn dew on something, then light it on fire. .__. Totally could freak people out by doing that, but instead of an object, it could be my hand. Assuming it works as a flame retardant, that is.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
That sounds like something I need to see a video of.

Also my friend once sprayed his hand with body spray and lit it on fire. He was not a clever man.

Years
Did you know mtn dew contains something that also is used as a flame retardant?
Hey, at least you won't catch fire anytime soon. x;

A little part of me wants to try putting mtn dew on something, then light it on fire. .__. Totally could freak people out by doing that, but instead of an object, it could be my hand. Assuming it works as a flame retardant, that is.

Yeah, I read the ingredients and I think I can draw some of them out - probably has something to do with bromine. There's probably not high enough a concentration for it to work though. It's something that nobody should be drinking, but hey pretty colours attract me.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Fire is awesome haha. Someone I know can put hand sanitizer in the palm of his hand and light it on fire. It looks really cool.

I actually have caught my clothing on fire accidentally. .__. I have several holes burned into one pair of pants haha.

Excuse my inactivity. My father was giving me his "you're going to be a sociopath" lecture.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Ive accidently burned my hair when cooking, my family hasa gas stove, I dunno if that really counts, yeah Im kind of a derp at times.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, I assume you have long hair?

I burn myself while cooking, of course.
Wow, I'm way too tired to be here. I almost wrote, "Usually with something that's hot." >_<

Not very often, though. Just occasionally spilling something very hot onto my hand, most of the time. Speaking of burns, what does it mean when a burn hurts for around a second, then fades to feeling really cold?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@TF
Haha, that must've hurt. x;

Oddly enough, the worst burn I've gotten was actually on my face. Severe 2nd degree burns covering my face. That was incredibly painful and made it impossible to wash my face until it at least partially healed. I made the mistake of letting slightly warm water touch my face during that time. It was painful enough that I instantly became choked up, which just ticked me off. I:

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I also burned my arm once when I spilled a cup of hot tea on it, there's still a small scar there. Im usually ok when I cook something though, I rarely burn myself.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I burn myself every so often, especially if oil is involved and its popping. OMG I've been gone from the DCC for so long but I have been busy at work and busy at home studying. I also got Fire Emblem: Awakening that has distracted me. xD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Tom holds onto his copy of FE:A with an iron fist, I can't play it :( So I'm playing Skyrim instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back