• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2014
Thanks, but I think some files are missing. A lot of the sound files, and I think (Might be wrong) some tiles are not included? Can't find the desert, for example...

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2014
Can someone link me a folder of BW Pokemon Sprites, in 80x80? And named appropriately for use in RPG MKXP?
I have a set, but they are either indexed, (Which isn't good, because I want to make edits to make Shadow Pokemon) or animated as .gifs.

The only appropriate set I have is in 64x64.

I could download the sprites separately, rename them all in the appropriate format one by one, but it would take forever. Any help?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Can someone link me a folder of BW Pokemon Sprites, in 80x80? And named appropriately for use in RPG MKXP?
I have a set, but they are either indexed, (Which isn't good, because I want to make edits to make Shadow Pokemon) or animated as .gifs.

The only appropriate set I have is in 64x64.

I could download the sprites separately, rename them all in the appropriate format one by one, but it would take forever. Any help?
I have as 128x128, but formatted for RPG Maker XP use: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=320775

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2014
I have encountered difficulties when using the Gen 5 NPCs. They look too big to be useful with buildings I have. Does anyone know of a building tileset and doors, which are of an appropriate size to be useing with the Gen 5 OW?

Years
Does anyone have a copy of the Indoor and outdoor (and others) tilesets used in GSC (Gen 2 not Gen 4) Can't find any Gen 2 tilesets on the internet by googling around as they always end up to be Gen 4 tilesets.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2014
Does anyone have the B/W Pokemon Sprites without animation already made for RPG Maker XP? Preferbly one with the full body like so:
tAkZvl6.png

Additionally: Has anyone made the Gen 4 Main Characters (etc. Dawn, Lucas, gym leaders and elite 4) in FR/LG style art? Because I am trying to hunt them down too as well.

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years
I'm looking to collect a bunch of tilesets to add to my collection. I am using Kyledove for my game right now but also using some HGSS tiles. If anyone has some tilesets with Kyledove/4th gen style to share with me that would be great. Send me a link or something to them or upload them yourself that would be awesome.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Do you have the other Generations?
I made a script for resize these things, but there generation that haven't a complete set yet.

I'm looking to collect a bunch of tilesets to add to my collection. I am using Kyledove for my game right now but also using some HGSS tiles. If anyone has some tilesets with Kyledove/4th gen style to share with me that would be great. Send me a link or something to them or upload them yourself that would be awesome.

As already said: Search in google/deviantart. Look at my suggestion at: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7755559&postcount=1260.

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2014
Can someone link me some Gen 4 Spites (NPCs) that are already set up for use in RPG Maker XP?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 30, 2020
Does anyone have the overworld sprites (Character set) of Gen 5 legendaries for RMXP?
h**p://www.deviantart.com/art/Completed-pokemon-Unova-overworlds-212553542
(replace ** with tt)

You will have to go through and make them yourself though unless someone else in nice enough to post a complete one pack here, i will be sometime in the future (could be months i dunno)(maybe, if i ever get around to it)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
You will have to go through and make them yourself though unless someone else in nice enough to post a complete one pack here, i will be sometime in the future (could be months i dunno)(maybe, if i ever get around to it)

Kinda small, but they'll have to do. Thanks :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 30, 2020
Kinda small, but they'll have to do. Thanks :)
1:paint.net
2:open
3:click image on the top bar
4:resize
5:by percentage
6:200%
7:set resampling to 'nearest neighbor'

this will stretch it and not make it blurry (by that it will just double the pixels)

edit: this is useful for a lot of tilesets or mostly anything you download for pokemon essentials, most fanmade stuff they dont double and just keep at 16X16

Back