• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters

blue

gucci
Years
Hey Suicune Congrats on finishing this hack..Just wanted to ask you that are you planning something else now that you finished your work..

Thank you! I will probably find another game to hack, there is a limited choice but I'm choosing carefully. I'm thinking of Diamond/Pearl/Platinum considering there are very few of them around and I've never hacked those games before.

don't know if this was said or not. if you lose the 2v2 with steven against maxie, you cant go back up the stairs in the space station because theres a grunt blocking the way.

Never realised that, actually I've heard a few people lost because of the disadvantage with Steven and they were able to re-battle with no trouble, are you using a Mac or anything different?

Last edited:

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014

Thank you! I will probably find another game to hack, there is a limited choice but I'm choosing carefully. I'm thinking of Diamond/Pearl/Platinum considering there are very few of them around and I've never hacked those games before.

Never realised that, actually I've heard a few people lost because of the disadvantage with Steven and they were able to re-battle with no trouble, are you using a Mac or anything different?

Suicune, could you provide us a list with all the ability changes in the current beta? I saw your older posts which contain changes but I saw some people complained so you changed some of them.. So an updated list would be great ;)

You should also add it to the main post :D

Years

Are you meaning of these G4 games in Generation 3??If yes than this is so awesome...!!! I really dream to play these G4 games in gba format...

PokeLordAndrew

Emulation Noob
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2013
Excellent! Harder Emerald! Pumped as hell :3
I'm confused to why Meganium learns Sludge Bomb though....

KingDrapion

dual-type Poison/Dark Pokémon.
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Congratulations on completing the game! Gee... I haven't played such a challenging and fun hack for a long time. This got me back into the Emerald version.

Forbidden1

csgo
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2020

no, just win7.
steven was so worthless :L

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2017
Great hack, always loved Hoenn.
One thing I'd love to see though is Pichu learning surf.

Other moves that are usually obtained through events or other games like XD: Gale of Darkness would be prety cool, as well. Though I guess a lot of them are pretty useless or more only useful for competitive play.

Suggestions

XD Moves:
Heal Bell -Lapras, Articuno, Dragonite, Mareep, Poochyena, Altaria
Sing - Snorunt
Baton Pass - Natu, Lunatone, Solrock, Beedrill, Hypno, Dodrio, Farfetch'd, Rapidash, Swellow, Zapdos
Helping Hand - Togepi, Duskull, Sableye, Banette, Pinsir, Lickitung
Tri Attack - Togepi
Follow Me - Magmar, Electabuzz
Lugia - Featherdance, Psycho Boost
Articuno - Heal Bell, Extrasensory, Haze
Zapdos - Extrasensory, Metal Sound, Baton Pass

Make all TMs reobtainable in some way, for example for very high prices, coins or frontier points. This will allow people to build competitive Battle Frontier teams without having to constantly restart new games if they wish to reuse rarer TMs on another Pokémon.

Some Bugs/Issues
It should probably be added to the documentation that wild Pikachu is only available in the entrance area of new Mauville (the doc simply says New Mauville). I acutally kept looking for Pikachu in the lower level for quite a while trying to get the Light Ball held by them.

Also there seems to be a bug in the Fallabor Town Mart which contains Pokéballs a Fire, Water and Thunderstone (strangely no Leaf Stone though), but the Thunderstone seems to keep respawning instantly allowing the player to get an infinite amount of them and either use/sell them.

Evee, Charmander and perhaps some others I don't recall, appear as Pokéballs/Items rather than their actual sprites in the overworld. I am not sure if this is intended or not.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2014
I'll post! :) I just got this hack, and I have a question (I don't wanna scroll though 20+ pages and I didn't see it on the guides). Are the types split? Like... is dragon always special type or is something like dragon claw physical?

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
There is no 4th gen Physical / Special attack split, mainly because there is no patch of it for Emerald, there are ones for Ruby and FireRed, but none for Emerald yet, unfortunatly.

Years
Hi, I just wanna say that I love your hack!
That Brawly's Heracross is very annoying. Lol
I desperately trained my Pokémon in the cave.
I like the idea putting johto starters in the place that similar to their habitants.
can I support this hack? :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
This game is great,but it sure is damn dificult.

I'm at the meteor falls training my team to beat Norman,that soab is tough.

My team:

Slowking-38
Typhlosion-40
Sceptile-41
Donphan-40
Ampharos-39
Bayleef-lvl16-ye :D

Back