• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
All of mine are in Emerald, though I only caught the 2nd Oddish on it. But it was like this:

Sapphire: Seen 4, Caught 2
Duskull - Dusclops
Sableye
Missed out on a Golbat -knocked it out- and Lairon -it used Roar-

Ruby: Seen 1, Caught 1
Zigzagoon - Linoone

Fire: Seen 1, Caught 1
Oddish - Gloom - Bellosum

Leaf: Seen 2, Caught 2
Staryu - Starmie
Gastly

Emerald: Seen 1, Caught 1
Oddish - Gloom - Vileplume

Colosseum: Seen 1, Caught 1
Heracross

XD: Seen 0, Caught 0

And the 2 'Berry Update' Zigzagoon from the Evil Nintindo Givaway. ^_^

Years
Yaay, I got Emerald today! I searched everywhere for the past month for used copies, but found none. Today, I attested that I'd get the game whether used or not, and then a used one appeared at the nearest EB, which is where I went just before heading off to class. Score! And my EB card still had another month of life to it, so it was 36 dollars ($30.77US). (the MSRP is $50. ($42.73US))

The save on the cart wasn't progressed very far. It had a Pok?dex of 5, 0 badges, and appeared to be at Petalburg. There was also a stupidly high number of Master Balls in the guy's pack, and everything but the starter was caught in one... >.< Stupid cheaters. There were no shinies or anything of value. I did a full save wipe and started over.

Edit: The question now is whether I should reset or breed for shiny Chikorita. If I reset, I won't be able to get Leech Seed, so I'll be stuck in a scenario similar to Spinarak's. If I want both options available, I'll need to play through this game four times. I'll also need to find a Zangoose somewhere. Stupid nintendo and their version exclusives.

Last edited:

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
ok hey hello whats up here let me look...ok nothing new up here now but enjoy your new emerald metalmario ok heheh (go to the beach again for a swim ahhh......sweet!!!)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
mm i say go for a bred chickorita... that way you can hunt as well, oh congrats on spinarak too xD

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
I got a question.....When you get to the building in Leaf Green where the old lady gives you eeve, can you save it and keep resseting it till it's shiny like the legendary's?(I want a shiny Umbreon ;).)

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2011
i think so it might have the same chance
im currently searching for a shiny abra using the games corner do you think it will work

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
MM got his porygon through the slots, i tried for clefairy once but got bored of reseting....
heres my 3 ^_^
i want to get emerald but id rather put money in the bank....

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Originally posted by M.M:
I'll also need to find a Zangoose somewhere. Stupid nintendo and their version exclusives.
I feel your pain... Actually, FELT, because I got a Zangoose from one of my Pok? pals. XP
I hope ya find someone for it. >.<

And as for resetting or breeding...
IMO, you should go for breeding.
You get to control the Egg Moves, the nature to an extent, the IVs to an extent, pass down TMs and it doesn?t take as long as many people think it does... Just put something like a Slugma in the party so the number of steps till hatching is cut in half. ^__^

Well, I am going to restart breeding now... I?ll ALWAYS be here in the Mixed Community Groups, so if ya need a fast answer, just give me a beep via post. XP

And LDD, you?re welcome! That Shiny Absol REALLY needs to appear...

*Shakes your game around a bit so the Shiny odds temporarily move to 1/1 ONLY while hatching Absol eggs*

XP
That should help. If it doesn?t, I wish you all of luck, since I don?t want to get my Shiny Torch till I get a hellish Adamant female so I can pass down the nature I want for it. >_>

After this, NOW I restart my hunt... Remember, invisible Ru is ALWAYS at the MCG. ^_~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
MetalMario said:
I'll also need to find a Zangoose somewhere. Stupid nintendo and their version exclusives.
its a shame i dont know where you live...... kinda...... because i need emerald for seviper, kyorge and latias D=
oh and mew for when the event comes to uk..... {itll be cheap by then hopefully}

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Originally posted by BG pokemon freak:
No progress ! And I might not get traded any shinyes soon!!! Everybody wants real money !!! They are bad people!
They ask for MONEY? Stupid people, Shinies are PRICELESS. XD

Offer them Legendaries if your friends are n00bs.
n00bs LOOOOOOVE Legendaries! >_>;;;

I forgot, what were ya hunting for BG pokemon freak?
Whatever it was, good luck on it! ^__^

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
so what do we have here.....cool.... my dad bring my gba now so i can continue my quest to find shiny latias!!!!!

Back