• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chromatite(Spherians Project)

What do you think of the battle system?

• Perfect

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Good

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Stick to the original pokemon one

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Total Crap

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters

Darkdata

15 year old me was an idiot.
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
Hey your game looks great. I hope your game grows to be the mostdownloaded game on the interweb.

On another note...
Great job on the menu work.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
I've been recoding some parts so that I can put the options to work, I added all 20 RSE frames + the 8 FRLG frames and they will be available in the options, the following screens show the insert name screen, how the icon changes for each option (instead of having the arrow for all) in the menu and the last two screens show how the game accepts every frame (although I only show 2 here).

Here they go:
recent.gif

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
uh. if u mean what is a laptop it is a portable computer. if you mean what is it that the laptop is gonna do, here it goes:
- Can listen to radio.
- Access a world map where u can zoom in to region map and zoom in even more to city map.
- Maybe a TV.
- Some mini games will be added later.

MasaXGPMat

Super Transcedent Milenio
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 9, 2012
they are awsome southern islands nice work keep it up.

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
Years
Ok, great stuff! Anyway, just to let the team know, I will have ALL sprites done in 2-4 weeks max.
I will also have them in two massive zip files:
One for battle sprites and (maybe) back sprites
One for charactersets and anything else you would like (eg. new tree designs and stuff like that)

BTW I made a couple new tile designs for everyone to use, which will be included in the zip file. :D

Tyler

PHP Scripter
Years
Awesome Screens Dark.
I have made some more maps here they are.
pic11.png

pic10.png

pic9.png

pic8.png

pic7.png

pic11.png

pic12.png

Hope you like them please Comment

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
next time could you just edit them in paint and select only the map part? that really fills up space like that. btw, what are all those inner maps for?

Tyler

PHP Scripter
Years
Sorry about that i didnt have much time to do that.
And the inner maps are fo the houses in the town.

Back