• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday to myself

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
It is unfortunate that my birthday landed on a day that I have school from 8:10 AM to 5:30 PM where I get back home at 7 PM. So my birthday felt just like an ordinary Monday. I guess I'm just making this thread to cheer myself up a little since some stuff disappointed me today and PC has been so good to me since the day I moved to another house. x.x

So yeah.. :p

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Can't have this thread be post-less, now can we (besides, you posted in my birthday thread)?

Happy birthday!

And I know that feel of your birthday being on a school day. My birthday was often on a school day as well. You wake up in the morning and are like "yeah! its my birthday!". But then are like "ah crap, I have school today =(".

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Can't have this thread be post-less, now can we (besides, you posted in my birthday thread)?

Happy birthday!

And I know that feel of your birthday being on a school day. My birthday was often on a school day as well. You wake up in the morning and are like "yeah! its my birthday!". But then are like "ah crap, I have school today =(".

Yes I did, and thank you!
Birthdays on a weekday are usually not much fun lol.

Years
Happy birthday! I toootally didn't recognize you under this username but as soon as I saw your avatar it all clicked. Even through all the annoyances that might've happened today I hope you had a great day. :')

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Happy birthday! I toootally didn't recognize you under this username but as soon as I saw your avatar it all clicked. Even through all the annoyances that might've happened today I hope you had a great day. :')

That's why I kept the theme so people will recognize me lol. Thank you again!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Happy birthday! I don't remember the last time I had a birthday on a weekend and I think mine falls on a Thursday this year, lol. Hope you had an awesome day despite spending most of it at school. ^^

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Happy Birthday, Alfieri! Although it's unfortunate that your birthday happened to land on a weekday, don't let this make your day any less fantastic, for it is this very day that marks the occasion of the miracle that is you being brought into this world. Have an amazing day! My best wishes to you.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
aww look at all these people cheering you up!!

here have another one. happy birthday! i'll give you the emblem for it too. 8)

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Hey happy birthday! If you can't celebrate today you can always celebrate another day, it's never too late for a birthday.

Back